Chapter 21

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had woked up to the sound of the door knocking. She slowlying got up and then she realised that Taecyeon was not by her side anymore. She started to panic. She jumped out of the bed and put her clothes on in a hurry. After putting everything on, she headed to the door to open. When she opened it, she was welcomed by her angry fiancee.

"Seunghyun? How did you know I was here?" Seunghyun pushed Yoona aside and entered the room looking for Taecyeon. But he didn't see him anywhere.

"Where is he?" He asked with so much anger in his voice. He was now looking at Yoona in her eyes.

"Oppa, calm down. He is not here, it's just me here." She said trying to keep him from getting any more mad than he was.

"How could you just leave with him like that? What were you thinking Yoona? You are now engaged, you can't just leave with another man and also stay out all night with him." He looked down at her finger and saw that her ring was missing. That made him even more mad than he was before.

"Where is your ring?!" Making Yoona looked down at her hand, she looked back up at Seunghyun who was still angry.

"It must still be in the batheroom, let me go get it." She left him standing there to go to the bathroom to retrieve the ring. But when she got there she didn't see anything. She then heard her phone ring, she rushed to it. Seunghyun eyes were still on her.

"Hello?" She answered the phone. The voice on the other end started to talk.

"It's me, I know your looking for your ring. So I called to tell you it's on top of the tv" She looked at the tv and saw the ring laying there.

"Thank you..." She said and made her way to the ring, she was about to say something else but the line went dead. He had hung up the phone.

She picked the ring up and she also found a note underneath it. It was from Taecyeon, she put it in her pocket and made her way to Seunghyun.

"See, it's right here. We should go now." She grabbed her shoes and then his hand . They left the room quietly.

They got home and Yoona ignore her dad and made her way to her room to freashing up. She then saw the note hanging from her jacket pocket, she remeber that she had put it there when she grabbed her ring. She picked the note up and opened it, she could tell it was Taecyeon's writting. He use to to pass notes to her every class or have a note waiting for her by the softball field. His writting never changed. Yoona started to read it.

Dear Yoona,

I know your probably thinking why I left just like that but it's best if we don't see each other. Like we promised to go our separate ways. I know it would hurt for me to say goodbye even more, so I thought I should leave first. This time it's me who is going to push you away. Have a happy life Yoona.

From Taecyeon

Yoona sat there and cried after reading the note. She never thought she would hurt much like this. She thought everything was going to be okay by now but in the end fate had to play cruel part in her life once again.

Days turned it to weeks and weeks turn into months since the last time they saw each other. He stopped showing up at her job which is where his mother and fiancee work. It seemed like he was avoiding her, just like how she tried to avoid him. Yoona was still planning for her wedding that was approching quickly. She was also feeling sick, she hardly could eat anything without wanting to vomit from the smell of it. She was now sitting in the doctor office after getting a quick check up. The doctor was looking at the files when he finally looked up at Yoona.

"From then results that we have here Ms.Im, your one month pregnant."

"What? But how?" She looked away and then she remebered her last night with Taecyeon.

"Your fiancee is a lucky men. Remember to comeback for your check up on the baby." He gives her a piece a paper with her next appointment on it.

"Ah..yeah, I will."

"Will Mr.Choi be joining you next time?" He asked her making her eyes wide even more.

"No, he would be too busy with the baseball games." She lied to him, not wanting to make anything supicious.

"I understand, just tell him that he need to take care of you just like he take care of his baseball career."

"Yes sir. Thank you." She smile then bowed to him before leaving the office.

Yoona rushed all the way home and when she got there she hurried to her room without looking at her father and her fiancee sitting in the living room. Seunghyun got worried and made his way up the stairs to her room. He knocked on her door.

'Yoona is everything alright?"

"Yeah...Everything is fine, I'm just really tired oppa. I'm sorry but I don't think I could go out with you tonight."

"It's okay. I hope you feel better after you rest. I'll just take your dad out to eat while you rest." Seunghyun said sitll standing infron of the door, he was worried about Yoona and her weird behavior. But there was nothing he could do but just sit back and let her be by herself.

Yoona was walking back and forth and her room. There was so much thoughts going through her head. Her wedding is in a few months and Taecyeon would be getting married next week. How was she going to tell him that she was bairing his child?

Yoona was now standing infront of the locker room where she was told Taecyeon was. She needed to speak to him and fast. As she entered the room she could see that Taecyeon was aware of her being there already. He must have seen her on the big screen earlier during the game.

"If your here for Seunghyun, you might have to wait longer. He's with the trainer right now." Taecyeon said not taking a look at Yoona.

"I'm not here to talk to Seunghyun. If I wanted to talk with him I would talk with him at home. I'm actaully here to talk to you."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you. I have my own problems to deal with."

"Well this is going to be one of your biggest problem then." She looked at him seriously.

"What are you talking about Yoona?"

"I'm saying that..." She was cut off by noise that was created by two people that were now entering the room.

"Hey Taec...I didn't think you still be here. I thought you had to prepair for your wedding?" One of his teamate said

Yoona then looked at the person who wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter