Chaos

Never There

 

Tao shakes his head cutely made the tallest man smile at his behavior.

“It’s good to know that I’m going to see your aegyo everyday again”, Kris smiled at the younger.

“The one that you cannot resist?”, Tao half-smiled, half-smirked at his own words.

“Ah…”, Kris scratched his head lightly and trailed off a yeah.

Tao chuckled and patted the elder’s back, “Don’t get your hopes up, Dragon Ball”. The maknae turned around to exit the room.

“Where are you going?”

“My room, to sleep?”

“I thought we’re back together? Can you sleep here tonight then?”

Tao sighed, “Alright, but let me get some milk and brush my teeth first then”

“Don’t take too long, okay beautiful?”

“Okay, Gege”

Tao smiled to himself as he headed to the kitchen, thousands of memories played in his head. The stuffs and the little sweet things they used to do together.

He opened the fridge and poured himself a glass of milk.

Kris was never wrong, he was never wrong, he didn’t do anything wrong. It was all my fault, wasn’t it? I should’ve waited a bit more and everything would’ve been fine. And Luhan Ge, and Seh---

“Zitao hyung?”, a voice snapped him out of his thought, and that voice was so familiar, but it was heartbreaking, that voice was heartbreaking. How he longed to hear that voice calling him ZiZi again, but he also longed for the touches of the man waiting for him in his room.

“Having your favourite strawberry milk?”

Oh, that lisp in his voice, so adorable, so cute, made ZItao wanted to squish the younger and suffocated his breathing.

“Hyung? Are you fine?”

The concern in his voice, made Zitao drown in memories of his comforting words and gentle caresses.

Sehun looked through the kitchen drawers , scrambling the stuffs inside the drawer.

“Ah!”. It seemed like Sehun had found what he was looking for. But that ah made Zitao’s mind spinning, flashes of scenes when they made love (or had ). How Sehun’s frail but strong form wriggled underneath him, his warm breaths caressing the nape of his neck as Sehun’s fingernails dug into the skin of his back, leaving good pains.

“I miss you”, Zitao suddenly half-whispered.

“I’m sorry?”

“N-no! I didn’t say anything!”. Zitao literally poured the remaining of his strawberry milk down his throat and put in it the dishwasher. “Gotta go, Sehuna!”

Sehun held Zitao’s wrist before the red-head managed to escape.

“ZiZi. You called me ‘Sehuna’ and you said that you missed me?”

“No, Sehun. I didn’t say such thing!”

“Hyung, I feel the same, I miss you, maybe even more than you miss me”

“Se-sehun? What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb, Hyung. I’m not deaf. I loved you, I still do.”

“I-I…”

“Why are you back with Kris Ge?”

“Excuse you, Oh Sehun. You have no right to ask such thing”. A deeper voice, definitely didn’t belong to either Sehun or Tao, interrupted.

“Y-YiFan…”

Tao felt so small, he felt so small between the two males, he felt dirty, disgusted with himself.

“Now get your hands off my boyfriend, I’m taking him to our room”

“No, Hyung. He doesn’t love you, he loves me. When are you going to accept that fact?”

The leader smirked, “The one needs to accept the fact is you and the fact is me and Zitao are meant for each other, and tiny obstacle like you will not tear us apart”

Sehun stepped forward and put his index finger on Kris’ chest, giving the Chinese leader a glare, “I’d be careful if I were you, duizhang”. He brushed his shoulder roughly against Kris, leaving Zitao and Kris in the kitchen.

Kris sighed, watching Sehun entered his room.

“Taozi…”

“Hmm?”

“Sehun—“

“I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just sleep? It’s our first night together after a long time, plus I’m tired”

Kris sighed again as he followed Zitao to their shared room.

-----

Tao walked passed D.O’s room when he heard weird noises from inside.

“Hit it! Harder! Faster!

He widened his eyes when he heard Baekhyun’s voice. Was ChanBaek using KaiSoo’s room to get it on this time? Out of curiosity, he pressed his ear to the door to listen more.

“Tao, what are you doing?”, Lay asked him, hand intertwined with Suho.

“Ssssh! Lower your voice! Here listen!”

So, Suho and Lay were now pressing their ears to the door too.

“Ah! You’re not doing it right! Faster!”

“Shut up! Stop nagging! I’m trying!”

Their eyes widened when they heard Kyungsoo’s voice from inside. So it is not Chanbaek who’s inside?

“Lay?”

Lay put his finger to his lips and pulled Luhan, Xiumin and Chen to listen too.

“Don’t make too much noise!”, Tao snapped in a half-whisper voice.

“Ah! You missed it! You missed the damn spot!”

“I’m not used to this okay? Ah!”

Luhan were making weird noises. He couldn’t believe what he just heard? BaekSoo? Really? He thought they really loved their own respective lovers.

“What are you guys doing?”

Kris, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol just went back from their morning jog. They looked really tired.

“What are you guys listening to? Who’s in there?”, Kai asked.

“Yeah, and where’s Baekkie?”, Chanyeol.

“You guys stop asking questions and start listening!”, Lay was damn curious too about what’s happening inside and if they kept talking, they wouldn’t know what happened inside.

So the four giants moved closer to the door. Hell, they were curious too.

“You call yourself a man?!”

“Hey! I am! You bottom!”

“You bottom too, spaz! But I’m still a man!”

“Oh be quiet! You bottom everytime, I bottom sometimes!”

Baekhyun scoffed, “You wished! Ah! Come on get it right!”

“I am doing it right! You talk too much!”

“Ah! You’re not hitting it hard enough! Ha! Ha! Ha! Harder! Faster! Ha! Yeah! Just like that!”

Chanyeol and Kai shared a look. The noises were very compromising.

“Have you guys been doing a good job of satisfying their needs?”, Kris asked.

“We have!”, Kai and Chanyeol snapped at the same time.

“Shut up! They might hear us!”, Chen slapped Kai’s side lightly.

“Why am I the one doing this again?”, Kyungsoo.

“Because you said that you’re a man and you said you can handle this when we talked about it before.”

“I wonder what Chanyeol and Kai would say if they knew.”

“No! They will not find out! You better be quiet cause they might hear us!”

“Me? Quiet? You’re the one who’s been screaming like a since the beginning.”

“Cause you’re not doing it right! Gahh! You ! Let’s swap!”

“Hey! But I want to do this!”

“No! You’re not doing this again!”

“But Baek--- mmmppphh!”

They heard some shuffling noise from inside. The members started getting worried.

“Continue”, Baekhyun.

“But it’s too big how can it fit? This is so hard”

“Kyungsoo. I swear you are the most unmanliest out of the unmanliest men in the whole world”

“Baek Hyung! Look at it! The hole is too small for that!”

“Shut up! I’ve fit way bigger than this and it worked!”

“But that’s you! I’ve never done this before!”

The members gasped as they looked at Kai.

“Kai, you guys never had before?”, Luhan asked.

Kai’s face was really red from anger and you could literally see his veins on the surface of his tanned skin.

“Of course we had before, we had billion times already!”

“At least use a tool then, something to help”, Kyungsoo.

“No, we don’t need any tool. Believe me! Now be quiet! If we keep on arguing like this, we’ll never get this thing over with, and the worst part; Chanyeol and Kai might find out! Zip it and let me do the magic work. Or do you want me to gag you?”

“No! Okay, I’ll shut up then…”

There were silence for a while and some weird noises they couldn’t figure out.

“Ah! Hyung you made it fit! Yay! Yay!”

“Kyungsoo, for heaven’s sake stop bouncing! Now just let me move it”

Kai and Chanyeol were so angry outside they couldn’t take it anymore.

“That’s it! I’m going in! I can’t take my boyfriend getting ed by a hapkido dog-face”

“Shut up, Jongin! Your boyfriend’s a - for talking about these matters with my boyfriend!”

“Well, it seems like someone is not big enough to satisfy his own boyfriend so he had to come and consult with my boyfriend.”

Chanyeol snorted really loud, “Ha! If you’re good enough, Kyungsoo wouldn’t lie about never having with you!”

“Guys! Shut up! If you want to get in, just get in! But remember no harm and violence! You will talk it through with your respective lovers and no hating!”, Suho lectured.

-----

Baekhyun was busy beating the out of the stupid monster in his PSP when Kyungsoo nudged him.

“What is it, Kyungsoo? I told you let me do t—“

“No, Baek, listen.”

“Shut up, Jongin! Your boyfriend’s a - for talking about these matters with my boyfriend!”

Baekhyun widened his eyes and put the PSP down.

“T-they found out?”

“No, it’s not about us stealing their favorite game but I think they misunderstood that we’re having inside here because I heard Jongin said he cannot stand me being ed by you or something”

“Ha! If you’re good enough, Kyungsoo wouldn’t lie about never having with you!”

Baekhyun smirked, “I have an idea so they’d never find out about us stealing their game, take your shirt off, hurry!”. Baekhyun was already ing his shirt.

“But Baek! If we really proved their wrong assumption, we’ll break up with Chanyeol and Jongin; and that’s worse than them finding out about the game”

“That’s true. Okay then”

Kyungsoo smiled, “Here, let me help you button up your shirt again”

Kyungsoo was about to do the lowest button of Baekhyun’s shirt when the loud sound of the door being opened forcely invaded their ears. Kyungsoo was really shocked, he squealed and jumped into Baekhyun, hugging him so tight like he’s about to fall of a cliff.

“Get. Off. My. Boyfriend. .”

Kyungsoo opened his eyes wide at the sound of Chanyeol’s voice, he was shivering. Dammit, they found us in a bad position.

“No! No! Chanyeol it’s not like what you think!”, Baekhyun panicked, because hell Kyungsoo was hugging him and his shirt was undone.

“Then what is it like then? Would my faithful boyfriend mind telling us?”, Kai looked at Kyungsoo with a disgusted face.

Baekhyun was shaking really bad. Kyungsoo noticed this, so he grabbed the PSP.

“Baek, we should run out of this room and grab Suho hyung and shove him to his and Lay’s room in 3”, Kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun. The boy just nodded furiously because that sounded like such a good idea to ask for help from the Guardian Leader.

“One…”

“Two…”. Kyungsoo held Baekhyun’s wrist with his right hand, his left hand holding the PSP.

Chanyeol and Kai were confused. They really didn’t understand the two crazy vocalists.

“THREE! RUN AND GRAB!”, Kyungsoo shouted.

The two vocalists stormed pass Chanyeol and Kai like they were being chased by a dog, and Baekhyun pulled Suho’s arm and they ran toward Suho’s room.

“Dammit, Kyung. It’s locked!”

“Find other room!”

So they just entered Chen and Xiumin’s room and locked it from inside.

Suho blinked at s’ weirdness.

“Umm… Guys? Why are you pulling me and shove me in here?”


So, I got this scene in my head last night, and I just had to put it in like seriously! I will turn this story into an OT12 one after I finish the setaorishan problem, which will be over soon (idk cause sehun is a stubborn bastard, he still wants Zitao)

Please anticipate lots of taoris in the next update! SA-RANG-HAE

grey~