Blind

Never There

Sehun wiped the wet cloth on Luhan’s forehead gently. Smiling as his eyes locked with the smaller boy. Luhan really wanted to look away because he could feel heat creeping up his cheeks, and he really didn’t want Sehun him blushing.

“Don’t stress yourself up too much, hyung. Talk to someone.”

Luhan coughed to cover his giddy feeling. “I-uh, yeah. I think it’s just a normal cold, Sehun-ah.”

The younger boy swiped the bangs from Luhan’s face.

“I don’t want you to get sick. Oh, and I really still want that story behind your ‘kidnapping’, hyung.”

“Uh.. I-uh…”

Sehun shot him another warming smile, “But don’t force yourself okay, hyung.”

Luhan giggled, “What are you Sehun? My psychiatrist?”

“I might as well be.”, Sehun laughed back. Froze as he saw Luhan’s eyes wrinkled and disappeared as he laughed.

“Sehun… stop looking at me like that.”, Luhan turned his head away.

The said boy just chuckled slightly in return.

“I have to go and prepare the breakfast for Zitao. I’ll call Yixing hyung to take care of you.”, Sehun said as he stood up.

“Thank you, Sehun…for concerning about me.”

Sehun smiled again before walking to the door. And Luhan watched as the door closed, as if taking Sehun away from his reach.

Not long after, he saw the door open and Lay’s peachy head came in view.

“What the hell with your hair, Xing?”

“Ugh, I know right? It’s so stupid I hate this colour, I look like a freaking citrus.”

Luhan laughed, “You’re really cute, make people want to nom your head.”

Lay glared at the elder, “What do you mean by ‘nom my head’?!”

Luhan just laughed again upon Lay’s sassy attitude.

“Sehun is so stupid, I swear.”

“What’d he do?”

“Making breakfast for Tao!”

Luhan blinked, “What’s so stupid about that?”

“Tao is not a little kid, he can make his own breakfast. Stupid Tao, stupid Sehun.”

Luhan laughed, “Why are you so angry with Taohun being together?”

“Duh, because I don’t like them being together.”, Yixing said angrily and pulling on his freshly dyed hair.

“Just let them be, Xing.”

“Suho won’t shut up about it!”

Luhan looked at the younger male questioningly.

“He said he’s already doing that plan of his. I never trust Suho’s plan! God knows what he’s going to do with those poor lads!”

“Well, he doesn’t tell you what he’s going to do? Any hints about his plan?”

“No! Nothing!”, Lay grumbled. “Do you know how stressed I am?!”

Luhan hugged Yixing, “Calm down, Xing. Relax, breathe. It’s okay. We’re going through this together okay?”

“He hasn’t even told me the excuse for you”

Luhan laughed slightly, rubbing circles on Lay’s back. “Don’t worry about it. I think the early part was a bit stupid though.”

“Yeah, but it magically worked to make Sehun care for you.”

“Well, who wouldn’t care if their close friend got kidnapped?”

“I wouldn’t”

“Dummy, cause you know it’s only a ploy.”

Lay laughed, “I hope whatever my stupid boyfriend is planning, it’s going to work out perfectly.”

“I hope so too.”

-----

Zitao groaned, “What is she doing here?”

Chanyeol shrugged, “Probably coz she’s Kris’ fiancée that’s why she’s here?”

“I don’t like her.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Ugh, I don’t know! She’s so annoying! Girls are annoying? They have annoying squeaky voice and-and stupid small hands and annoyingly long hair, and they’re so whiny and they can’t do anything by themselves!”

Chanyeol laughed, “Why the hell do you hate girls so much all sudden? You never had problems with f(x) girls nor SNSD sunbaenims, nor the models we worked with.”

“Because they don’t whine and cling and weeps like that !”

Chanyeol glared, “Language, young man.”

Tao fold his arms.

“You just hate her ‘cause she’s with Kris. You’re jelly!”

“I’m--! I’m not jelly!”

Chanyeol smirked, “Chachacha, Zitao is jelly pudding!”

Tao threw a cushion on Chanyeol’s face, “Shut up!”

The elder kept on laughing, and received another throw.

“No, but seriously, Tao. I think you dislike her because she’s with Kris. You still love him!”

“Yah! No! He’s stupid and irresponsible! And he never cared about me, why should I still love him.”

“So what? Those things aren’t the reasons for a person to not love someone. There are also cases where the first party never noticed the second party, but the second party still bleeds for the first party. So your argument is invalid.”

Tao scoffed, “You’re being ridiculous, hyung.”

“It’s okay if you still love him, you know? I’m sure he still loves you too.”

Tao closed his eyes. “Hyung, please don’t put ‘Kris’ and ‘love’ together. It hurts.”

“Zitao, all I want…is for you to open your eyes. I don’t care if you think that Sehun’s the one always there for you. But why are you so self-centered? Have you ever thought about how Luhan felt? He’s the one getting hurt the most all of these times, Zitao.”

“I…not…”

“I’m leaving now! It’s raining outside. I’ll see you tomorrow, Yifan?”

“Okay. Bye, Mei-li. I’ll call you when you arrive at the hotel.”

“Okay, Yifan. Bye, have a good night. Sweet dreams.”

Chanyeol shook Tao lightly, “Zitao… Can you feel the pain of having someone you love being loved by someone else?”

“Hyung… I…”

“Imagine how it felt to be Luhan. I can’t believe this. I love you so much, Zitao. …in a different way from I love Baekhyun.”, Chanyeol paused. “But you’re hurting Luhan a lot.”

Tao stumbled on his feet, inhaling a deep breath as if to scare away the pain.

“I’m not here to give you a sleepless suicidal night tonight, I just…want you to see the reality, Zitao. Stop drowning in the illusion of happiness that your relationship with Sehun is giving you. Because love…when you truly love…you would never feel pain…upon someone else’s…happening.”

And Tao lost strength on his knees, another smeared tears fell down his cheeks. But he felt a strong arm and familiar scent inviting him from the back to prevent him from falling.

“Chanyeol! What the did you do?”, Kris loud voice boomed through Tao’s eardrum, piercing right through to his heart.

“Opening his blind eyes.”

And with that Chanyeol just walked away, leaving Kris to mend with the broken pieces of Tao.

“Tao, you okay?”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry, don’t worry.”, Tao stood up. “Thanks for…catching me, even with your injured arm.”

Kris looked at Tao warily, watching as the darkness of Tao’s room enveloped his lithe body and the slam of the door and the sound of the lock drown away his sobs.

----

“Oneul bam na manhi apayo


One or two more chapters then we have to say goodbye, yeorobunss :(

I hope things are starting to clear up, I will clear them more in the future chapter.

Jalgas~ upvote, comment, sub.

21bangsfangirl