Deceive

Never There

Huang Zitao why are you doing this to me?

Kris followed them slowly. The two maknaes were laughing and being playful. Kris narrowed his eyes out of jealousy. Why can’t he make Tao laugh like that when they’re together?

Kris stopped as Tao turned around and their eyes met.

“Gege?”

“Tao.”

“You’re not asleep yet?”. Tao skipped lightly to the taller and hugged him.

“Tao, let go.”

“Why?”, Tao pouted slightly and Kris scoffed.

“Stop acting innocent. I thought your affair with Sehun had stopped.”

“But, Gege, I don’t have any affair with Sehun. We are going out to check on my car. Aren’t we, Sehun?”

Sehun grinned and waved the toolbox in his hand in front of his face.

“Tao, don’t lie.”

“No, Gege, seriously. You can come if you want.”

Tao ran towards Sehun then motioned Kris to come with them.

The three of them walked in silence but Tao tried so hard to talk with Kris, but the elder only responded half-heartedly.

“We’re here!”

Kris gawked and looked around the little garage in an abandoned house not far from their dorm.

“Tao, how come you never brought me here? Your car is here.”

“Now I’m taking you here!”, Tao smiled. “Sehun, come on, we need to modify the seat frames and fix the transmission bearings.”

-----

“Thanks for helping out, Sehun. Rest well.”

“Okay, hyung. You too.”, Sehun waved as he entered his and Luhan’s room.

Kris sighed, following Tao to their shared room.

“Gege, are you angry at me?”

“I’m sorry for thinking bad stuff about you. I just cannot stand you being close to Sehun.”, Kris huffed a breath, exhaling slowly. “I’m just disappointed at you for not taking me there, but you were going to take Sehun instead, just the two of you. I don’t like that Idea, Tao.”

“I’m sorry, Yifan. But I just want you to have a good night’s rest, because you have more responsibilities than me. I’m just a fighting rapping maknae while you are a rapping translator leader who has to take care of the members and always report to the managers. I don’t like the idea of you having lack of rest, Gege. While Sehun is my fellow maknae with as much responsibility as me, maybe even less.”

Kris wrapped his arms around Tao loosely. “I’m sorry I doubted you, Taozi baby. It’s just you and Sehun were in a sorta relationship before I asked you to be my boyfriend and when I was away to Canada for 2 months, and he’s still pretty much in love with you even if he’s trying to be with Luhan now…”

“It’s not your fault to be insecure, Gege. I’m glad that you’re jealous, that shows how much you really changed how much you really love me now.”, Tao giggled a little. “Comeback is coming, Yifan. I’m not going to do stupid stuffs okay.”

Kris kissed Tao slowly, “I love you, Huang Zitao. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Love you too, Wu Yifan”

Kris lied down and slowly drifting away to sleep. Tao smiled at his older lover, admiring his beautiful features, his sharp nose, his foreign-like face, his small lips that some fans like to make fun about.

Gege, I love you, I really do, so much. But I love Sehun too, I love him, I feel guilty about him, I feel like I owe him big time. Everything he had done for me, he sacrificed his everything for me. What am I going to do, Gege? Who can I tell all these problems to? Comeback in a week time. Why is everything so hard for me?

Tao wiped his eyes and took his phone, scrambling through the message and texted Sehun.

To: Sehun

Bunny, I’m sorry we couldn’t go tonight. I didn’t know that Yifan wasn’t asleep.

He pressed Send and quickly deleted the message. Less than a minute later, he received a reply.

From: Sehun

It’s okay, Taotao. Don’t worry I understand. Lucky we brought the toolbox.

 

To: Sehun

Yes, dear. You’re not sleeping?

 

From: Sehun

I was waiting for your apology text :P

 

To: Sehun

Aww, I’m sorry it took a while. Go to sleep baby. Have me tucking you and kissing your forehead wishing you a good night’s sleep now <3

 

From: Sehun

Thank you for having me, Zitao hyung. Good night, I love you.

 

To: Sehun

I love you too. Dream of me. No reply.

 

Tao deleted his and Sehun’s conversation and locked his phone. He knew that Kris knew his passcode. Well, what could he do? Kris had to know everything.

-----

“I love you too”, Sehun smiled to himself as he read Tao’s last message. He frowned slightly at the ‘No reply’ word. Sehun knew that his and Tao’s relationship couldn’t be found out by anyone. He’s only Tao’s secret boyfriend after all.

“Sehunnie?”

Sehun turned his head, he saw Luhan calling out his name with his eyes still closed.

“Luhan hyung?”

“Why are you up at this hour?”

“Yes, I was about to sleep again.”

Luhan stretched out his arms and hugged Sehun. “I miss you, Sehunnie. I miss having you with me. Those times back then, when all your attention was on me, even if you didn’t feel anything toward me”

Sehun rolled closer to Luhan, now facing the older boy’s beautiful face. “That’s not true, Luhan hyung. Sehunnie likes Luhan hyung, Sehunnie likes being with Luhannie. Hunnie and Hannie, Hunhan forever remember?”

Luhan opened his eyelids slowly, exposing his sparkling orbs to the rainbow-haired teenager. “Do you really mean that, Sehun?”

“Every word I ever said to you, all of those are true. I hope you still remember them.”

“Of course I remember them, Sehun. Every night I fall asleep having those words rushing wildly through my brain, Sehun. Are you even kidding me?”

Sehun smiled slightly when he heard Luhan’s sassy tone. “You don’t understand that I love you, hyung. You may think I’m lying but I’m not. You gave me feelings I could never get from the person I’m in love with. I love you, I already do. Now we just have to wait for the day that my heart stops falling for Zitao hyung and I will be completely yours to keep.”

Luhan sighed slowly, his breath hitting Sehun’s lips, making the younger shiver. “It’s so classical isn’t it? Like a domino? I’m falling for you, you’re falling for Tao and Tao falling for Kris.”

“You were playing on the love quotes website for too long, hyung?”, Sehun joked and Luhan laughed a little.

“When I was younger I never thought I’d fall in love with a boy, with a boy 4 years younger than me.”, Luhan smiled to himself. “It’s so funny that I would do and already did my best for him, but my best wasn’t good enough. But I still love him no matter what.”

“This young boy will learn how to love his beloved hyung who always takes care of him. Please, please just wait for that day…”

“I already waited for 3 years, another 3 years or more won’t be a problem for me.”

Sehun embraced the Chinese closer, feeling the comfortable warmth of being close to each other. Oh how he wished that he could be with Tao right now, but maybe being with Luhan right here right now was everything that he needed.

-----

“Annoying”

“Spoiled brat”

“Dependant bastard”

“Where in his attitude shows that he’s a wushu master?!!!!1!”

“Huang ao needs to learn to care of himself.”

“Poor duizhang, he must be really troubled”

“He thinks he’s really cute, his face is just -”

Tao sniffed upon reading the hurtful comments from the netizens about him. Kris’ fans. His boyfriend’s fans, hating on him because he’s being too close with the leader.

“Tao baby, what’s wrong?”. He heard Baekhyun from beside him so he quickly locked and hid his phone.

“N-nothing, hyung.”

“What is it, Tao? Really… You never hide things from me.”

Tao sighed and motioned Baekhyun to sit on the empty chair beside him, they were waiting for the boarding call back to Korea.

“Duizhang Gege’s fans…”, Tao stopped for a while, clenching his hands around the hem of his own sweater. “They-they bash me, they hate me, hyung.”

“What do you mean they hate you?”

Tao took out his phone and showed all the captured comments to his beef brother. Baekhyun’s eyes widened in anger, his eyebrows furrowed and his foot tapped continuously, tried to hold back himself from bursting.

“Tao! This is too much! You need to tell Yifan!”

Tao sobbed shortly, “I-I already did, he-he said they’ll die down soon, b-but the comments, t-those b…bad words never stops, hyung. Do I have to stay away from Yifan now?”

“NO! Chansoo and Krisyeol shippers hate me too but I never stay away from Yeollie! Don’t listen to them!”

“Hyung, you’re EXO-K you know EXO-K has more popularity than us, EXO-M, you will still have your fans to back you up. But me? I don’t have too many fans, I’ll get killed in less than a day, hyung.”

“Tao, you need to tell him again okay? Tell Yifan again, maybe he wasn’t in his best mind the time you told him about it before. You know he really cares about you, he stayed in SM because of you, remember?”

“A-after the de-debut… I think he changed, hyung, I don’t know.”

“Changed? How?”

Tao dropped his head lower, covering his face with his scarf.

“He changed, he lost his caring attitude, his smiley face. It’s like he becomes somebody else, he’s watching his back, always keeping his cool. So different… So distant…”

“Baekkie, what’s going on? What happened to Tao?”, Chanyeol suddenly butted in.

Baekhyun looked up at his curly haired boyfriend and flashed him a little smile. “The usual, Yeollie.”

“That bastard, and he calls himself my clone”, Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kris at the not-so-far distance. “I would never hurt my loved one. I’ll make him pay, Tao. Don’t worry.”

Tao held Chanyeol’s arm before the taller could move a step. “No, Chanyeol hyung. Please don’t. Let me finish this by myself.”

Tao stood up and walked to Kris who was talking to Chen and Lay. “Gege, I need to talk to you.”

“Not now. This is in public, I don’t want the camera catch me being gay. You know EXO’s image is gay, we need to stop this.”

Tao widened his eyes at Kris’ reply. “Wu Yifan!”

“What, Tao? Stop killing my wallet and stop being so spoiled, I’m tired. Try to take care of yourself, and if you want to go shopping just sell your car, you’ll get a lot of money.”

Tao clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, he really wanted to slap Kris, hard.

“Watch your words, Yifan, or you and I are over.”

“Oh, please do end it. You know what, Tao? I was browsing about myself on renren yesterday, and all are about Taoris Taoris Taoris and Taoris, some even made disturbing fanarts and edits, this is all your fault! You should’ve been more discreet.”

“Then we’re over, Wu Yifan. Please do continue your pleasing conversation with Yixing Ge and Jongdae hyung.”

Tao jolted up from his sleep, startling Kris beside him.

“Tao, Taozi baby, what’s wrong?”

Tao turned to look at Kris, “Stay away! Don’t touch me!”

“Tao, baby. It’s me, it’s Yifan Gege. I’m not going to hurt you”

Tao screamed, “You did! You hurt me!”

Kris immediately hugged the younger to calm him down, sometimes things like this happened to Tao, he would have nightmares about their breakups, their fights, their arguments or basically just anything that could make him cry.

“What did I do, baby?”

Tao looked up not to find the -faced blonde Kris in his dreams, but the brown-haired with the warm hazel eyes and gummy smile Kris looking down at him lovingly.

“Gege…”, Tao sniffed. “I-I dreamed about our breakup in Beijing airport…”

Kris slowly wiped Tao’s tears from his cheeks with his thumb. “Baby, I’m sorry. I was being a fool, I’ve always been a fool. I was always so full of myself, the amount of fans I have… I thought that I could get anyone I want, it’s just…then I realized that I could never make it without you, because I really don’t know how you do it, I don’t know how you could make me feel so small under your feet.”. Then he kissed Tao’s forehead gently. “I love you, Taozi, and it will never change. Saranghae”

Tao swallowed his saliva thickly. God please help me I don’t know what to do. Help me, guide me to the right decision.


Did you guys really hate my previous chapter? Hahahha. I have a feeling that lots of you have lost interest in my story, it's just I need to make more 'notfun' chapter to get to it. I'm really sorry, really really sorry :[

Here's another one!! Enjoy~

Upvote, comment, subscribe. Remember, silent reader is no fun and I need to know what you're thinking.

21bangsfangirl