Chance

Never There

 

“Joonmyeon Hyung, this is getting out of control.”,Lay slammed his body to the bed in Suho’s room.

“Umm… Excuse me, Mister. What are you doing in my room? And sprawling yourself on MY bed?”, Suho stomped his feet.

“Hey! Why is it wrong for me to lay down here? And why didn’t you respond to me?”. Yixing sat and glared at the elder.

“I will respond to your words before after you get off my bed and tidy it!”

“Goodness Lord, stop being such a woman”, Lay mumbled earning a slap from Suho on his back.

“Hey! I am not being a woman, I just don’t want you to mess up my work this morning! I worked the whole morning to tidy up my room”, Suho exaggeratingly wiped his imaginary sweat.

Lay rolled his eyes and started tidying up Suho’s bed because he just didn’t want to deal with Suho’s so-called-leaderness.

“Good boy”. Lay could feel Suho smirked at his back.

“God, you’re annoying. Now can we please talk about the thing because Luhan cannot stop bothering me with his s.”

“Why do you hate Luhan so much?”

Lay scoffed, “I don’t hate Luhan Ge. It’s just …”

“Just what? Make yourself clear. I think I failed as a leader.”, Suho’s voice barely audible, making Lay gasped.

“No! No! Why did you say that?”

“Because I still cannot solve all this taorishunhan problem and now you hate Luhan because of this. God knows what’s going to happen next. I’m such a failure.”, Suho sighed.

“Hyung, the next problem would be you if you keep doing this. I mean, I don’t hate Luhan Ge, okay? I’m just tired because Luhan Ge won’t move on and keep on saying the same thing to me. Oh and please don’t look at me like I’m such a mean person.” Lay scooted closer to the leader.

“I like you.”, Suho blurted out suddenly.

“W-What?”

Suho immediately covered his mouth, “Ah! No. Yes! I mean I like you….r hair!”

“You’re so lame. I like you too.”, Lay kissed Suho’s cheek.

“W-what? Lay… You… Yixing… What just happened?”

“Stop being so lame, Joonmyoeon-ah. You said you like me? I like you too.”

Suho jumped of his seat, “You what?! I… don’t understand”

Lay rolled his eyes at Suho’s dumbness. He stood up and brought their lips together for the first time. Suho slowly closed his eyes, feeling Lay’s mouth on his, moving slowly and in harmony. Wanted to feel more, the leader bit lightly on Lay’s lower lip making the said boy opened his mouth. Suho quickly shoved his tongue inside the other’s inviting cavern to feel every corner of his mouth.

When the leader started moving his right hand sinfully down the small of Lay’s back to his . Lay shut his lips together, and pushed the other to the bed. He crossed his arms on his chest, pouting.

“So much for the idiotic one who stuttered and had a panic attack after his own confession.”, Lay snapped.

Suho grinned, “Sorry baby. Wait, does this mean you’re my baby now?”

“No, I’m your grandma. Yes, Suho, I’m your baby! Can we please talk about the important matter now?!”

“Okay, okay. I am sorry for messing around. So, what do you have in mind?”

Lay smiled and whispered something to the leader.

“What? Do you think that’s a good idea?”, Suho snapped and moved his face back from Lay.

Lay just nodded in return.

“Well, I’ll think it through. I’ll let you know when I agree with it.” He pushed Lay slightly so the dancer’s back hit the headboard. “Now, where were we?”

-------

“WE ARE THE CHAMPION, MY FRIEND~”

“Kai, stop singing. Your voice , worse than an owl on its period.”

“Hey!”, Kyungsoo shouted at Chen.

“Are you offended at the Kai’s ugly voice part or the owl on its period part?”

“For Heaven’s sake, can’t this place stay calm for like a second?”, Baekhyun sarcastically said.

“No, it cannot. Because the y dancing machine is going to blow da house down!”, Kai flailing his arms in the air.

“Jongin, stop, if I don’t know you enough I would bring you to a freaking therapist right now.”, Kyungsoo glared at his boyfriend, making him pout.

“Kyungsoo, how could you stay with him? He’s childish and he’s a ert, two traits that doesn’t belong together”, Baekhyun said giving questioning looks to the owl-eyed boy.

“Honestly, I don’t really know. And yes you’re right.”

“Chanyeol, on what floor did you say the karaoke place was again?”, Kris asked his fellow tower friend, ignoring the bottom team (Baekhyun and Kyungsoo) who continued teasing Kai.

“I don’t remember! Was it the Ground Floor or the Basement Floor or maybe it was the 2nd floor? I can’t remember!”

“And you said to, here I quote, trust you because you know perfectly where the place is.”, Kris shook his head.

“I’m sorry!”. Chanyeol clung to Kris and made baby faces.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! No fanservice, no KrisYeol moment! Come here or you’ll sleep in the bathroom tonight, yes I will lock the door so you wouldn’t be able to escape!”, Baekhyun half-yelled. The rest of the members just hoped no one heard him, because damn Baekhyun’s voice was just really loud.

Chanyeol took three steps away from Kris and walked silently. When Baekhyun was angry, he really couldn’t do anything unless he left the boy for a while to let him cool down.

“H-hey guys! Chanyeol hyung! Is that the karaoke place?”. Tao pointed to a karaoke place one floor above them.

“Yes! That’s the one, TaoTao!”. Chanyeol ran passed the other members to the escalator.

“Trust Chanyeol to be overexcited on everything.”, Lay huffed.

“Yixing, I swear you are the meanest person in this group!”, Suho slapped Lay’s arm as the eleven of them (Chanyeol’s already upstairs) went on the elevator.

“I think he’s being nice. He just wanted us to feel a new atmosphere than the dorm between our practices for comeback.”, Xiumin stated.

“Of course my boyfriend’s being super nice! Who do you think made him like that?”, Baekhyun stuck out his tongue. Kai groaned at Baekhyun, giving him the are-you-kidding-me look. Baekhyun ran to his oblivious boyfriend and sulked in his arm.

-------

“Baby, stop sulking.”, Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun’s ear while patting his arm.

“He’s on his period.”, Sehun said.

“Hey!”, Baekhyun threw a cushion at him.

“See, he’s being super sensitive over everything!”, Sehun joked.

“Oh Sehun, that is not funny.” Baekhyun just shot glares at the maknae.

“Baekkie, sing for me, will you? It was my idea to bring us here and they seemed to enjoy it but why is my baby not enjoying it?”, Chanyeol turned Baekhyun’s face so he would face the taller, he didn’t forget to pout and put his puppy face on.

Baekhyun, who was melted by Chanyeol’s words and face stood up and pulled Kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo’s neck was being ravished by the Almighty Kai, made the boy groan slightly when being pulled.

“Do we have to, Baekhyun Hyung?”

“Yes, I want to make my Teddy Bear happy and we really don’t need to see live ography.”

Kyungsoo sighed and followed with whatever Baekhyun planned to do.

“What song do you want to do, Kyungsoo?”

“Any song… Hey! Do Britney Spears’ I’m a slave for you!”, Kyungsoo said, beaming smile to Baekhyun.

“Oh yeah! We always wanted to do that song!”, Baekhyun happily reached the remote and searched for the song.

“I didn’t know you guys were into that song!”, Suho gasped looking at the two (crazy) vocalists.

“Shut up, Hyung! That song is legendary!”, Baekhyun snapped at his leader who had a certain Chinese dancer attached to his face.

Everyone stopped their activities to look at the two boys with amazing voices. The music started blasting and Kyungsoo started first.

“I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too.
And I need to do what I feel like doing.
So let me go and just listen.”

Baekhyun grabbed the microphone and did a turn.

“All you people look at me like I’m a little boy

Well did you ever think it’d be okay for me to step into this world”

 

Baekhyun moved the microphone to his left hand and ran his right hand on his stomach and stopped right above his crotch.

 

“Always saying little boy, don’t step into the club

Well I’m just trying to find out why cause dancing’s what I love”

 

Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and started moving their hips together in sync.

 

“They’re insane”, Chanyeol groaned as he felt his stomach started to feel weird.

“Tell me about it”, Kai replied trying to avert his gaze from Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

“I know I may come off quiet, may come off shy

But I feel like talking feel like dancing when I see this guy”

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up then glide his fingers through Chanyeol’s chest.

“What’s practical is logical. What the hell? Who cares

All I know is I’m so happy when you’re dancing there”

Now it was Kyungsoo pulling up Kai by his neck. The dancer just happily obliged as he had his stage face on.

“I’m a slave for you, I cannot hold it, I cannot control it”

The two vocalists started teasing their own boyfriends while kept on singing.

“I am so done with those two”, Luhan threw his hands forward.

“I freaking know right, Hyung. Who taught them to do this thing? Now it’s like we’re watching a scene at a freaking gay club”, Chen pulled on his hair.

“Why didn’t you join them at this y singing fest, Joonie? I could do a little dancing for you”, Lay purred and Suho’s jawline teasingly.

“Yah! Yixing stop talking like that, don’t forget who tops”, Suho pinned Lay to the headrest of their seat.

“Guys, stop. Honestly, this is really disturbing”, Kris tried to cover his ears with his two hands and glaring at everyone.

“I’m a slave for you, I won’t deny it, I’m not trying to hide it”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo pushed their boyfriends to the couch at the same time as the song finished, and smirked at each other.

“ing finally!That was really enjoyable, guys. You should do it more often in front of us”, Tao snickered, sarcasm wrapped all over his voice.

“That’s it?”, Chanyeol’s lusty voice could be heard.

“Holy hell, Chanyeol! Your voice…”, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with his owl eyes.

Kai stood up and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist from the back. “You see baby, this is what happened when you tease us then stopped”, Kai whispered huskily and pulled Kyungsoo closer to him, making sure the boy could feel his growing arousal on his lower region.

“Damn…” Kyungsoo’s eyes almost came out of his head. Kai just chuckled in return.

“Okay… So can we change the atmosphere now?”, Kris coughed as he tried to stop the awkwardness.

“Okay!”, Kyungsoo replied, a little too excited, shoving Kai away from him.

“So, as a punishment for what you two did, you have to sing again. We will use the random song option and you have to sing it. No excuse, even it’s a funny song!”, Suho said.

“Understood, Guardian Leader” Baekhyun stood closer to Kyungsoo as Suho pressed ‘Random Song’.

‘Total Eclipse of The Heart’ could be read on the screen.

“Thank Buddha I know this song!”, Baekhyun flailed his hand up and down.

“Eh, Baekhyun. I’ve never heard of this song…”

“Are you ting me? Are you living under a rock?”

Kyungsoo just stared at him with a serious look.

Baekhyun groaned,”Fine, you can sing the ‘Turn Around’ dude part”

Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun his confused look but just nodded in response.

“Are you guys ready?”, Lay asked when he was about to press the play button.

“We’re ready”. Baekhyun smiled at Lay.

“Turn Around

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you’re never coming round”

Baekhyun’s heavenly ballad voice with Kyungsoo as his backup vocal made everyone gawked in awe. But Kris started fiddling uncomfortably, and Tao caught his leader’s uneasiness from the corner of his eyes.

“Turn Around

Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears”

Sehun glanced at Tao, who was also looking very uncomfortable with the song’s lyrics.

“And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever

And if you only hold me tight, we’ll be holding on forever

And we’ll only be making it right, cause we’ll never be wrong

Now it was Luhan looking at the other three boys who he’s been having problems with. He noticed that they felt like the song was directed to them.

“Together we can take it till the end of the line

Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time

I really need you tonight, forever’s gonna start tonight”

Sehun’s breath started going uneven when he felt a bad feeling filled up his chest as he listened to Baekhyun.

“Once upon a time, I was falling in love now I’m only falling apart

There’s nothing I can do, total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my life, now there’s only love in the dark

There’s nothing I can say, total eclipse of the heart”

Sehun was already crying, Tao had to look at the boy. He was really sobbing. He wanted to sooth the boy, tell him he should just forget it now that they’re fine—are they really?—but when he saw Luhan already stood up, he changed his mind.

Suddenly the music stopped.

“It’s enough, we should go home. I’ll pay”, Kris said as he stood up to exit their room. Everyone could see he was holding in tears and he couldn’t take it anymore.

Tao looked at Baekhyun, who was sending him an apologetic look. He just shrugged his shoulder and mouthed It’s okay.

-----

“Zitao”

“Kris Ge?”

The red haired boy turned to look at the person who called him.

“I wanted to tell you something.” He sighed, looking directly at the younger’s eyes who was looking so vulnerable. “I am sorry for what I did, when I listened to that song, I…I couldn’t help but feel this horrible feeling in my heart. You were lonely, I was never there. You were tired of crying, weren’t you? And then Sehun came—“

“Gege—“

“No, listen. I couldn’t blame him or you I was selfish, I couldn’t blame Luhan either right now, he just wanted Sehun back, but that caused you hurt. I was very wrong Zitao. I’m still in love with you. Would you forgive me? Because I really need you tonight”

“Gege, I…” Tao took in a deep breath, “Gege, I still love you too. But I, I also came to love Sehun now. Well maybe not love yet, I don’t know, like an affection”

“Please, give me chance? I promise, I’d do anything to make you happy. So you wouldn’t have to see sad Luhan or crying Sehun anymore. Just EXO happy, as one?”

Tao stepped closer to Kris as he looked deep into the leader’s eyes, he could see all the sorrows in those brownish eyes. He exhaled, “Yes, Wu Fannie I will give you a second chance”

“Really?” Tao watched as the other’s eyes gleamed after he said that.

“Really, Fannie” Tao smiled.

Kris put his hands on Tao’s shoulder. “I promise I won’t disappoint you and prove you that you made a right decision”


AYO WADDUP READERS

*insert AYO WASSUUUUUP here*

hihihihihi

not much taoris/taohun/hunhan here but I just wanted to write a happy ot12 moment and yes the sulay was necessary :p

I hope you like it

You do know I love to do song references, don't you? kkkkkk

And I'm thinking maybe I wont continue to base this on real life things because damn that's just hard!! ;;-;; would you still love me?

Can you guess what sulay's plan is? It hasn't been revealed yet!! :D

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for tonight baby boos <3

Comment subscribe upvote, I need your loooveee)

Good night I need to sleep, urrggghhh

saranghamnida yeorobun~