Video

Never There

Zitao woke up with an annoying feeling at the pit of his stomach. He glanced to his right and saw Sehun sleeping peacefully, and he smiled. He’s got everything he ever wanted now, he was free from the suffocating relationship with Kris and he didn’t have to hide his romantic relationship with Sehun anymore and he wouldn’t see other members getting bothered anymore. But something didn’t quite feel right, he wondered if this was the right thing to do.

He felt Sehun squirmed beside him. “Tao hyung?”

Tao quickly shuffled closer to Sehun and caressed his hair. “Hm, baby? What do you need?”

With his eyes still closed, Sehun reached out his arms and pulled Tao to him. “You”

Tao’s heart ached, and he just realized how much he loved Sehun and Gosh, it hurt him.

“You look restless, hyung.”

“I’m alright, baby. It’s just so many pressures lately. I’m glad I have you.”

“I’m glad too”

-----

It was 2’50 am, Kris sat alone in the living room. He sighed as he plugged his old laptop to the TV, then he moved to sit on the couch, watched as the nostalgic video started playing on the screen.

“Is it on? Is it on?”

Tao’s sharp nose was blocking the view of the camera.

“Try to shoot me.”, Baekhyun’s voice could be heard from the back.

The camera moved to shoot Baekhyun and the latter waved.

“Yep, it’s on”, Tao said.

Then Tao turned the camera to shoot himself.

“I am making a silly self video cam just because today’s a special day.”

A wolf whistle was heard.

“Shut up, Jongin. I know you would do s like this too!”

Jongin scoffed. “No, Zitao. I ain’t a cheeseball like you. Plus, my girlfriend would probably be the one doing that.”

“Jongin.”

“What?”

“You’re gay.”

Jongin scoffed, again. “No, I’m not.”

“You are.”

“I’m not.”

“You are!”

“I’m not~”

“Jongin just admit it.”, now it was Tao who scoffed.

“What’s to admit?”, Jongin laughed. “I’m not  gay, Zitao.”

Tao rolled his eyes, “Whatever makes you reckon, woman.”

“Hey!”

Tao turned his head, and as if he spotted something special his face lit up.

“Yifan ge!”

Tao held the camera in his hand, the picture was shaking, obvious that he was running.

“YIfan ge yifan ge yifan ge!”

The addressed person turned his head and smiled.

“Hey, Taozi. What are you doing with the camera?”

Tao shoot Yifan’s face and tiptoed to kiss his nose. And Yifan blushed a shade of red.

“Tao, seriously. What are you doing with it?”

“It’s our 1st anniversary today!”

YIfan blinked, “Yes, baby, it is. So what’s with the camera?”

“I’m doing this so if we ever do a huge fight in the future, we can watch this and remember that the fight won’t worth it.”

Another voice that belonged to Jongin interrupted, “Cheeseball, cheeseball.”

Tao scowled, “Shut up, ! Get lost!”

The camera shook, Jongin pushed Tao, “Yah! I’m no !”

Yifan smiled and pulled Tao to his embrace to ‘save’ him from Jongin.

“You are a cheeseball, Taozi. My favourite cheese.”

Tao giggled, “Your favourite?”

“Umm…no. The only cheese I like”

The  younger male blushed and slapped Yifan’s lightly.

Kris laughed, his eyes were wet. Tao was the loveliest, his innocent stares and smiles always had Kris’ knees weak, always made him want to go down on his knees and put a ring on the younger male’s finger.

The video blurred then blanked,  few seconds later the background changed. It was now in a small room with G-Dragon and BIGBANG posters sticking on the dark blue walls. It was Tao’s room at the old dorm.

“The thing you said earlier.”, Yifan’s voice disturbed the comfortable silence of the room.

“Which one?”

“About the fight.”

“What of it?”, Tao’s voice was bitter, it was clear that he didn’t want to talk about a fight between them.

“Do you think that’ll ever happen?”

Tao sighed, clearing his throat then. “I don’t know, Yifan. We’ll be debuting soon enough and…things might change. How would I know that you would still stay as caring as this? How would I know that you won’t be mean to me? How would I know if you’d still love me then?”

“I loved you, always have and always will. What part of that can’t you believe, Taozi?”

“It’s just…”, there was a pause. “Everytime… Everytime I think about the possibility of our relationship in the future…”

Kris circled his arms around Tao’s waist, holding him closer.

“I have learned to live my life beside you, and… and I don’t know… what would I do if things would change…?”

Yifan chuckled a little, “I’ll be beside you everyday, Tao! We’ll be in the same subgroup!”

Tao buried his face in Yifan’s chest, he whispered,”How…would you know if I’d still love you by then…”

Oh, Yifan heard the boy, he heard him alright.

“Huang Zitao please stop worrying for the future. We’re here today, we’re loving each other today. I believe if our love is so strong, nothing can ever tear us apart. Just trust, trust, trust me.”

“What if…”

“If we ever broke up, if you ever love someone else other than me… blame it all on me, it’d be all my wrong. That would mean I ain’t taking care of our hearts right. Cause right now, I’m loving you like you’re my first crush, like you’re my first love, like I’ve never heard goodbye, like I’ve never been told a lie. Cause your kisses make me feel like they’re my first kiss, yes baby every kiss.”

Yifan smiled sweetly and wiped away the hair sticking on his lover’s forehead, “You’re recording this, right? I want you to always keep my words in mind, I love you, I love you, I love you, so so so ing much Huang Zitao, forever—No, forever is underrated. I don’t even have the word to describe my love for you.”

“Y-yifan… I…”, Tao stuttered, a furious blush and a tear of happiness drops.

The younger can’t say anything else because now Yifan’s lips was on his own, conveying all his feelings, trying to make the person he loved so much, drunk in his love.

Tao pulled away, Yifan whined a little.

“What’s wrong, Taozi?”

“Gege, can…can we… I mean, I want to feel you…”

Yifan tilted his head a little, “What do you mean, dear?”

“I want you to make love to me.”

“I’m sorry? What did you just say, Taozi?”

“Make love to me, Wu Yifan.”

Yifan’s eyes widened in surprise, “You su—“

“I’m sure. I’m ready, take me now.”

So, Yifan kissed Tao’s cheek one more before reaching out and turned the camera off.

-----

Kris sighed as he took the tissue on the coffee table to wipe his waterfall of tears.

“Was that your first time with Tao?”, Luhan’s voice interrupted.

“Umm… Luhan ge, yes. That was my first time.”

Luhan smiled and sat beside him on the couch, “It was sweet and beautiful. So different from my first time with Sehun. I guess he never really loved me.”

There was a comfortable silence for a while before Luhan spoke again, “Maybe we should just forget, you know?”

“It’s really not easy to forget yesterday, ge.”

“We won’t forget, Yifan. We’ll just…bury it inside our hearts. And maybe we’ll find love again.”

Kris smiled bitterly and intertwined his and Luhan’s finger together.

“For every minute of my life, I’ve been blind.”, Kris sighed and Luhan leaned his head on Kris’ shoulder.

“Do you believe in love, Yifan?”

And Kris put his head on top of Luhan’s. “I don’t know, ge. I don’t know.”


Just a filler chapter of Taoris and a little Krishan

lovelovelove.

subscribe comment upvote, end is coming, like it's seriously coming now I ain't lying this time.

21bangsfangirl~