Lost

Never There

Zitao opened his eyes slowly, he inhaled the fresh morning air entering the hotel room. He was greeted by the ringing of his phone. It was a text from Sehun.

From : Sehuna

Good morning, Hyung. How was the trip yesterday?

Zitao sighed. He was still indeed confused with his own feeling. He really didn't know what he's feeling. He couldn't just choose Sehun because his heart still ached for Kris. He wanted to be free from all this sickening relationship, but he didn't want to be alone either. So he just replied back.

To : Sehuna

Morning, Sehuna. It was alright. The atmosphere was really weird

 

From : Sehuna

You can always talk to me, Hyung. I'm still willing to keep my promise.

He froze. He didn't want to talk about relationships or promises. He was simply just very sad, about everything.

To : Sehuna

Yes, I will. I have to go now, We're going to rehearse. Talk to you tonight

"Zitao"

He held the phone really tight. Hundreds of thought ran inside his head like crazy.

"Zitao..."

It was as if the continuation of this group depended on him, depended on his choice. The situation was like he was standing between a tiger and a crocodile. He sighed.

"Zitao!"

"Eh?", Zitao lifted his head.

"I called you three times and you're doing that thing with your breathing again. Please just stop. You're annoying me. Now hurry up and take a shower, we have a tight schedule and we have no time to deal with pointless stuffs."

Zitao was startled by Kris' words. Did Kris just call him annoying? Did Kris just call his problems 'pointless stuff'? He didn't know what to do, so he just stood up and went to the bathroom, staring at mirror and he just had to scream.

----------

It hurt. It hurt Kris alot to see the light from Zitao disappeared. He hated it, but he also hated that Sehun was trying to take his beloved away from him. Didn't he have Luhan to take care of? Luhan was also looking as sad as ever but it was as if it didn't really worry Luhan. What happened? Kris just sighed. He couldn't understand their ways of thinking. Sometimes he just wished he could read Zitao's mind. He would give everything the said boy needed.

"Ge, you're tense. Please just distract yourself with waving to the fans or something."

Lay managed to take a look at his leader between reading stupid pick-up lines texts from the EXO-K leader.

"Don't worry about me, Yixing. Take care of not-your-boyfriend"

"Huh? How do you know it was him?"

"Seriously, Lay. You were giggling like a schoolgirl getting noticed by her crush, and I can see your phone from here. Mmm...'If you were a booger I'd pick you first.'", Kris read the text on Lay's phone and laughed so hard he almost fell off his chair.

"Yah! Who gave you permission to read my phone?!",Lay almost shouted, getting attention from the other idols and managers in the bus.

"But it was so funny! Oh my God, I would never let go of that!"

"Yah! Yah! Guys be quiet! Not so loud. You're annoying other people!",Xiumin scolded them.

"God, so sorry. But it was so funny!",Kris kept on laughing, earning and glare from Xiumin. "Gosh, okay, okay. No need to be so grumpy over everything"

Zitao just sighed on his seat. It was good to know that Kris could laugh like that. He averted his eyes to Luhan. The said latter just kept on smiling while texting.

It's definitely Sehun. Only Sehun could make Luhan Ge smile like that.

"Tao?",Luhan called.

"Yes, Ge?"

"Are you alright?"

"Ah.. Yes, sure. I am fine don't worry!",He flashed Luhan the most sincere smile he could make.

"Please, just let Sehun go, okay? I still love him and I want him back. Please?"

Zitao was shocked to hear Luhan said that,"Yes, Ge. Don't worry. I would not try anything stupid again!"

"Okay!",Luhan chirped happily and continue typing on his phone.

--------

What's that?

Zitao thought when he saw a towel being thrown to the stage. He read it aloud,"Krisyeol". His heart stopped beating. So people didn't ship him with Kris anymore. It was good to know. So he just gave the towel to Kris. What hurt more was when Kris lifted the towel and then wrapped it around his neck. He just sighed and continue on with his performance.

--------

"Tao, where are you going? You cannot do this! All the other rooms are occupied.",Kris worriedly watched Zitao packing up his suitcase.

"I'm going to book another room. I need some time alone, Ge. I am feeling bad tonight. Please."

Zitao hurriedly ran out of the room and headed to his new room. He could not stand all the jealousy and fake smiles he had to make when they were performing and taking photos to upload to their official sites. He just wanted to cry.

Zitao entered the room and threw his suitcase anywhere, he couldn't be bothered. He locked the door and started sobbing against the door. His heart, it hurt a lot. He felt so lost! So lost it was as if there wouldn't be any way out of this situation.

Suddenly his phone rang, Sehuna showed on the caller ID. He just had to answer, he promised the maknae to talk to him tonight. And he's not the type to break a promise.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Hyung! Hyung? Are you crying again?"

"Sehun! This is too much Sehun I don't know anymore. Please just stop all of this!"

"Hyung? Hyung? ZiZi? Listen to me, it's going to be alright, okay? This is just something we need to go through"

"Easy for you to say! You have Luhan!",Zitao started sobbing like crazy, remembering Luhan's words back in the bus.

"ZiZi! Remember my confession that day. I meant it. It's okay if you didn't because I know this is all too hard for you. Please, ZiZI, stay strong for me, if you don't want to then do it for yourself, do it for our team! Please just come back soon so I can wipe those tears from your eyes!"

Zitao could hear Sehun started to cry too. So did he really mean everything? What about Luhan?

"Se-Sehun, I need to clear my head first. Don't call me or text me"

"B-but, Hyu--"

Zitao hung up on him. He couldn't take it anymore this was too much for his heart. He started throwing everything and screaming so loud that his throat hurt so bad. He stopped when a figure came inside the room and hugged him tightly.

"Cry. Cry on me."

So, Zitao did just that. And he felt as if all the weight on him were lifted.

--------

"....Is there a light? Is there a light?

At the end of the road

I'm pushing everyone away

Cause I can't feel this anymore

feel this anymore...."

 

"....Have you ever feel so lost?

Know the way and still so lost?

Another night waiting for someone to take me home

Have you ever feel so lost?...."

 


Hello guise! HAHAHAHA FINALLY THE FANACCOUNTS AND FANPHOTOS CAME OUT SO I COULD UPDATE THIS FIC HOHOHO

So you do know that this is inspired by the real thing going on between them (the distant taoris, the taohun, the distant hunhan and the krisyeol towel and lay always with his phone) there are photos of that XD

I'm so happy that I have positive responses from you! I'm sorry I cannot reply one by one to the comments, ughhh school is just -_-

please leave more comments and subscribe away! it will give me motivations to continue this fic between school ^^

Ppyong!