Best

Never There

“Se-Sehun… I think I remember.”, Luhan said, barely audible.

“Luhan, you remembered?”

The elder nodded hastily.

Sehun’s lips curved into a small smile, then wrapping his arms around Luhan’s shivery body.

“Then tell me, hyung.”

“It had something to do with Kris.”

“Kris?”

“Yes, last night I was reading a magazine and drinking my strawberry milk, (Sehun giggled a little here) then Kris came home, I can’t really remember after but I remember hitting and someone else came I can’t really…”

Sehun tightened his hug around Luhan, “Sshh… It’s okay, Hyung. Please just don’t force yourself. Maybe y ou should skip training today?”

“N-no, Sehun. We have whole lots of stuffs to do and I won’t… just because…”. The blonde clutched on his head.

“Hyung? You okay?”

“My head hurts, Sehun-ah.”

“I’ll tell manager hyung you’re not feeling alright, he’ll allow you to skip training for today.”

“B-but what if…”

“What if what, hyung?”

“What if he got mad and he won’t understand the situation? You do know he can’t know about all this harsh tension around us, right?”

“I do know.”, Sehun gave Luhan a reassuring smile. “And if he got angry, I’m all ears to all his rants.”

“Sehun, you c—“

Sehun put his fingers on Luhan’s lips, and leaned down to plant a kiss on the older boy’s forehead.

“Rest, hyung. Cut off the whole world, worry about yourself for once.”

The smaller boy threw Sehun a very painful smile, and Sehun just couldn’t imagine the feelings hidden behind that smile. He’s never seen Luhan smiled like that. He had seen angry Luhan with furrowed eyebrows, happy Luhan that as if he had sparkles on his eyes, his love-filled eyes everytime he looked at Sehun, his pleasured face with slightly parted lips, and even the sad Luhan with a frown and wrinkles on his forehead and nose, and tears b on his eyes threatening to fall.

But he had never seen this side of Luhan, he couldn’t describe the weird knot in his chest looking at the sad eyes and the forced smile. So, he quickly flashed Luhan a small smile and shut the door.

-----

“Zitao baby”

Tao turned and shot a glare to the owner of the voice.

“Stop this, Yifan. Stop this, you’re really . Everything is just . So please, please just stop all of this”, Tao said, pulling and messing at his hair.

“Tao, please let me explain.”

“What are you going to say? What is there to explain?”

“Tao… I…”, Kris reached out a hand to touch Tao’s cheek only to be slapped away by the younger boy.

“I’m sorry, Yifan. I’m sorry for not realizing this sooner. I’m sorry that I didn’t know that you dated me for a get-off…”

“Huang Zitao! You know that’s not true!”

Tao rubbed the tears at the corner of his eyes, “No, Yifan! I don’t know! All I know….is that you’ve been seeing someone else behind my back, is that…you…”

“Tao, that girl was…”

“Maybe you shouldn’t come back… Maybe you better off stayed in Canada. I don’t even know why…”, Tao’s voice trailed off. “It’s over, we’re over. Forget it, forget us. Go back to your Mei-li or whatever  the name was!”

And with that Tao stood up, turning away from the sighing male behind him.

“Be well, ex-boyfriend.”

-----

Tao saw Sehun when he entered the kitchen, it was as if that the younger was waiting for him there.

“Hyung, I heard shouting.”

Tao rubbed his eyes and smiled, “No, it’s okay. I’m alright, Sehun.”

Sehun circled his arms around Tao. “You have me, I’ll always love you, I’ll always be with you, I can be everything Yifan-hyung can’t”

The red-haired male returned his hug, sobbing quietly and letting his tears wet the fabric on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Thank you so much, Sehun. I never thought I could find someone like you. You’re perfect”

Sehun smiled and ran his hand through Tao’s hair, his eyes turned into crescent moons, and thin lips curled into a smile. Tao wanted to kiss him, so he leaned down and pressed his lips to Sehun’s.

“Tao…”

Tao’s head snapped to the direction of the person, his smile faltered when he saw Kris standing there.

“Oh we’re sorry, you can use the kitchen.”

Tao grabbed Sehun’s wrist and pulled him out, but not before Kris had his fingers around Tao’s upper arm.

“Tao, why are you doing this?”

“Let me go. Get your disgusting hands off me, Yifan.”

Kris shook his head, “No, you let Sehun go, Huang Zitao. I still don’t agree to our break-up.”

“I love Sehun, he’s been the best person that’s been staying by my side since forever. I was a fool to see you instead of him. All you ever do was leave.”

Hearing this, Sehun smiled and planted a kiss on Tao’s lips.

Kris narrowed his eyes, “Don’t think you’ve ing won, Oh Sehun. This isn’t over yet.”

“Oh I believe it is. I choose Sehun instead of you, and I don’t ever want to talk to you ever again, unless it’s for work.”

Tao yanked his arm away from Kris’ hold, but Kris held Tao’s neck and hugged Tao.

“I’ll never let you go. No, Huang Zitao, I love you so much, please let me explain everything.”

“I’m warning you, Yifan. I’m stronger than you, all this time you manhandled me only because I allow you to. And now I don’t allow you and I won’t hesitate to break your nose and dislocate your elbow. Be good, and let me go.”

Sehun was furious looking at this, “Yifan hyung, you heard him.”

“Stay out of this, little brat.”

“You’ve never treat him right, have you? As long as I can remember, I’ve been watching the person I love the most getting hurt by you from the side. Now I’m gonna defend what’s mine.”

Kris scoffed, “You’re such a loser. He’s never been yours. Do you think only because he sweet-talked you and slept with you numerous times that he loves you? Please don’t kid me, you know he only does it because there’s no me.”

“Kris, I’ve so had enough of you just let us go! I love Sehun and he’s not an option, I’m with him because I realized he’s the one that’s always there for me when you’re out there goofing around and ing es at street sides!”, Tao shouted and pushed Kris body harshly off him.

“Sehun come on, I’ve had enough of this bastard.”

Tao turned to Kris, “Listen Wu Yifan. I’m tired of being sad, I’m tired of getting mad. I’m tired to pretend to the whole world that I love you just because of the shipping or whatever the fans call it. I really did love you, but it’s too late now. Don’t ever think about wanting me ever again.”

And Tao put his arm around Sehun’s shoulder and left Kris there.

-----

“Luhan-ge….”

“Yifan?”, Luhan paused his game and looked up.

“Tao broke up with me… We, we can’t separate them anymore. They love each other too much. Tao has realized that Sehun’s always by his side instead of me. I can’t do this anymore, Luhan-ge.”

Luhan sighed, “I always knew that Sehun loves Tao a lot, but I never thought they’d go this far.”

Kris sat on the bed beside Luhan, rubbing his forehead. “I’m so stressed out. So how did the plan go?”

“Your problem is closing the freaking plan”, Luhan scoffed. “What happened anyway? Why is Tao so mad at you suddenly?”

“He gave a to wake me up this morning and I might have accidentally moaned Mei-li”

“Isn’t Mei-li…”

“Yes she is, gege.”

“You got a bad dream about her again?”, Luhan slowly patted Kris’ shoulder.

“I don’t know, gege. Those dreams come and go. I love Tao so much, but does that mean I haven’t moved on?”

“It’s been years, Yifan. You should stop. You love Tao so much but then your heart still aches for Mei-li. It’s not Tao’s fault if he hates you because of it. The fact that he doesn’t know who  Mei-li is worsens everything.”

“I’m confused, ge. I really don’t know what to do, I want to explain to him but he just won’t let me. But I don’t know what I’m going to  say to him anyway. I’m such a fool.”

Kris hit his head repeatedly, groaning and mumbling stupid stupid Yifan

“I’ve had so many girls in my life before.”, Luhan laughed. “I’ve done lots of things a healthy young man would dream of doing to girls.”

Kris lifted his head and blink at the older boy.

“But I’ve never felt anything like love or whatsoever it is. I wish I could apologize to them now, I can only imagine how much they hate me every time they’re looking at me from the television screen.”, Luhan laughed again. “I’m not like Yixing. He had a perfect relationship with that girl, he was the man every girl could ever ask for. So when I heard he and Suho are together now, I was happy. He deserves to be happy. Maybe me, I don’t deserve to be like him.”

Kris slowly ran his finger over Luhan’s sides, “Of course not, gege. You deserve to be happy.”

“Then you do too, Yifan. Forget Mei-li if you want Tao. You can’t have Tao if Mei-li is still running through your mind.”

Kris smiled and kissed Luhan’s cheek gently, “I’m going to try, Gege.”

-----

Tao threw his bag on the floor and slammed his body to the bed.

“Take a shower first, Hyung. I don’t want the bed to be smelly and salty.”, Sehun said as he followed Tao to enter their room.

Tao sighed, “Do you think this is for the best, Sehun?”

“Do you still love him, hyung? And did you mean what you said to him this morning?”

“I mean it, I love you. It’s not the breaking up I’m talking about. Umm… The relationship between EXO would be bad, Sehun, and this is all my fault.”

“No it’s not. Maybe it might have been better if you would listen to him explain, hyung.”

“I can’t stand to hear all his bulls, Sehun.”

The rainbow haired looked straight into Tao’s eyes and rubbed his thighs.

“Go take a shower and I’ll distract you for tonight.”

Tao smirked, “Right away, baby.”


Hello guys, I am sorry I have been gone AWOL from all of ya. So busy with school and everything, cause this is my last year of highschool you know?

And I'm going to apologize if this chapter is , I actually looked for a time to update for you guys. But I'm sorry I don't know when I'm going to update again. I am sorry.

Forgive all grammar and typing mistakes. I love you guys for being with me :)

Subscribe, comment, upvote :)

21bangsfangirl~