Remember

Kiss Me

A last! You guys have survived my awkward love scene from the previous chapter before! I congratulate you! (I don't know why I'm adding so many exclamation points but I feel like it'll makes things seem more important than it really is ^.^) But yeah congratz on passing! Hopefully I get better at these... -.-

 

They were both so distracted with each other that they didn't notice the door behind them slowly opening.

 

"Hey Dongho just go wait inside the car, I'm going to go tell Kevin and Eli that everyone already left." Soohyun left Dongho in the hallways and went back inside the apartment.

He walked up to Eli and Kevin's door and was surprised to see that the door was opened just a crack, a dim glow of light was coming from inside.

Are Eli and Kevin inside? Soohyun debated whether or not to open the door and possibly see "something" that he really didn't want to see or just leave but-

"Eli? Kevin?" Soohyun slowly pushed the door open.

 

"You really love to wake me up at the crack of dawn huh don't you Soohyun?" Eli said with a yawn as Soohyun walked up to his table and sat down across from him. They were at a cafe near Eli and Kevin's apartment.

"Soohyun HYUNG. And I want to talk about something important with you." Soohyun announced in a surprisingly serious voice.

Eli narrowed his eyes and frowned. "Fine but you're buying me a smoothie to make up for waking me up so early in the morning."

"Deal."

After they bought their drinks and got comfortable at their table, Soohyun went straight to business.

"Where's Kevin?"

"Home, asleep. Hangover from last night." Eli took a sip from his drink.

"Really? I didn't know he was that drunk last night... did he say anything to you this morning?"

"Nope."

"Mhm... did he say anything last night?"

"Nope."

"How is he?"

"Fine."

"Are you sure he didn't say anything to you last night?"

"Yep."

"This morning?"

"Oh come one Soohyun Hyung! Just get to the point here!" 

"Did you hook up with Kevin yesterday?"

Eli's eyes widen, his mouth open. He was speechless.

An evil grin spreaded across Soohyun's face. "Oh so you did?"

"WHAT?!?!?!! NO!!!!" Eli stood up from his chair, avoiding the stares of the other customers inside the cafe.

"Woah calm down there. Just asking. But seriously did you?" Soohyun leaded in closer like a teenage girl listening to gossip instead of a grown man asking if his friend slept with his roommate.

"I said no!" Eli sat back down in his chair and turned his face away. His ears were a bright pink as he remembered what happened last night.

"So you didn't hook up with Kevin?"

"I already said no, no I didn't hook up with Kevin." Eli said timidly.

"Ohhhh~ but you wanted to~" Soohyung said in a sing-song voice.

"Yahhh!"

"So what happened last night then?" Soohyung said with a laugh, clearly enjoying teasing Eli.

"Why do you want to know?" 

"Because if I don't ask then Tiffany would be here to bother you instead. And we both know you rather be pestered by me than her."

"Not really..." Eli mumbled.

"Now tell me everything. Oh and I mean everything. Every single detail~~"

"You're just like Tiffany." 

"Oh course, like sister like brother now come on! Don't just keep this to yourself, tell your Hyung." 

Eli sighed, "Fine..."

 

[Flash Back]

 

"Eli? Kevin?" Soohyun slowly pushed the door open and-

"KEVIN!" Eli yelled as Kevin came rushing out of the room without his pants and his hand pressed on his mouth, looking like he was about to throw up.

Kevin quickly ran inside the bathroom and slammed the door close, seconds later the sound of Kevin puking in the toilet could be heard from throughout the whole house.

"Soohyun!??" Eli stood in front of his door, staring at Soohyun in confusion and surprise.

"Hey Eli.. Um, nice... chest.." Soohyun ran his hand through his hair and laughed as the younger blushed and tried to hide his bare chest with his arms.

"Just wanted to tell ya that everyone already left and... well yeah that's about it. You can continue whatever you guys were doing before." Soohyun winked at the speechless Eli and left the apartment cursing at himself, “.. This is why people shouldn’t tell me to send the message, I end up interrupting a BIG scene, yahh stupid Soohyun!”

 

[End of Flashback]

 

"Wow Eli that , things were just getting good and he throws up..." Soohyun shook his head as he and Eli walked out of the cafe.

"Um yeah... if you say it like that.." Eli drew his hood up as they walked across the street.

"Well good luck getting him to remember." Soohyun patted Eli's back as they walked to his car.

"What do you mean remember?"

"Well he was drunk last night right?" Soohyun got inside the car and started the engine.

"And?"

"And so he probably won't remember anything. I won't be surprised if he doesn't even remember throwing a party last night." Soohyun reversed the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh my god you're right... ." Eli smacked his hand on his forehead.

"Just tell him. Be a man and just tell him." Soohyun kept his eyes on the road but couldn't help and glance at Eli, chuckling at Eli's "what-the-hell-are-you-crazy" look.

"I can't do that."

"And why not smart one?"

"Because Kevin was drunk. He had no control on what he was doing... he doesn't actually lik-"

"Why would you say that?" Soohyun gave a questioning glance towards Eli and shrugged his shoulders. This kid can be so dense sometimes... 

"Isn't it obvious, when you're drunk you do things you wouldn't normally do. You do things you regret. Kevin didn't mean any of it..."

"Haven't you ever heard of drunken desires?"

"What?"

"When you're drunk, you're true desires come out. When you're drunk, you do what you've always wanted to do because you were too afraid to do them when you were sober." Soohyun said with a smile as he drove to Eli's apartment.

 

"When you're drunk, you're true feelings come out."

"Really?..." Kevin sat in the living room on the coach with his legs crossed, a cup of hot tea in his hand.

"Yeah yeah it's true, believe me." A pretty blonde girl walked out from the kitchen with a plate of scrambled eggs and sausages. "Why, you don't believe me?"

"No I do... it's just that I don't actually remember what I did last night.." The girl handed the plate of food to Kevin. "Thanks Tiffany Noona."

"No problem." Tiffany smiled and sat next to Kevin, he slightly moved away from her a bit.

"I just have one question."

"What?"

"Um.. Why are you here?" Kevin asks shyly.

"Oh! I was here to talk to Eli about something but I guess my nosey brother Soohyun got here first, darn him!" 

"Talk to Eli?" Kevin tried to hide the burning feeling in his stomach, although Soohyun's sister is very nice, he has a feeling she’s hiding something extremely crucial from him.

"Oh it was nothing serious, just chatting a bit. I haven't seen Eli in a lonnnnnggg time! Which reminds me, how come you're so uncomfortable with me Kevin? Don't you remember me? I know it's been a long time and I have changed since the last time we saw each other but stop being so awkward!" Tiffany playfully punched Kevin's arm.

"It's just been awhile since I’ve talked to you, I didn’t actually recognize you at first since you’ve dyed your hair now and all. Honestly… the after effects of my accident still hasn’t worn off so even now, I forget things.. " Kevin blushed a little as he looks over at Tiffany.

The last time Kevin had seen here was when she was just entering high school and Kevin was still in Junior high. He had a huge crush on her then.

"Oh you're so sweet Kevin! Just as I've remembered!!!" Tiffany suddenly jumped off the coach and pulled Kevin up with her by the hand.

"Why won't we catch up then since we haven't seen each other for like 8 years!" Tiffany said with a smile and Kevin smiled back. 

"Yeah, sure Noona."

 

Tiffany sat down on Eli's bed and looked around the room. Everything was clean and simply organized. She walked up to the table near the window and spots a red stain on the ground, under the table was a bottle of red wine.

She looks at the things on the table and sees a photo of Eli and Kevin. Tiffany picks up the photo  and smiles.

"Geez you guys are so obvious it's almost funny." Jessica set the photo back down just when Kevin came inside of the room with a towel on around his neck and his hair wet from his shower.

"Sorry for making you wait Noona."

"It's fine Kevin, just looking around your room if you don't mind." Tiffany came up to Kevin and took the towel from his shoulder. "Aiishh Kevin... you and Eli.. Drives me nuts sometimes." Tiffany said under her breathe as she helped dry Kevin's hair.

"Thanks Noona."

"You know... Soohyun will kill me if I tell you this but everything’s just a fun game to him.. I'm not sure if I should tell you..." Tiffany said unsurely.

"What, just tell me Noona." Kevin said with curiosity.

"It's about Eli..."

"What about Eli.."

"He l-"

"TIFFANY!!!!"

Kevin and Tiffany turned around to see Soohyun and Eli at the door.

"Hey brother." Tiffany said with a smirk identical to her brother Soohyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was a lil boring! >.<

But yay we have a new character now! :D Tiffany!!!

 

Thank you for reading and please comment on what you thought of this chapter or another chapter for that matter!

Subscribe if you likey~