More Than Kissing

Kiss Me

WARNING!!! contains ual content (nothing too M rated though) if you are young and or innocent and does not like this kind of stuff then please skip this chapter. if you do like this kind of stuff *high five^^* (jk) then please continue

 

"Eli.... maybe we ... shouldn't... do this..." Kevin was panting heavily  as tried catch his breath after Eli kissed him fiercely just seconds ago.

"Why?" Eli asked in a husky voice, his lips on Kevin's neck. Kevin let out a small gasp as Eli slowly started to tug down Kevin's jeans, his warm hot hands brushing past Kevin's bare skin as he lowered the pants down past Kevin's thigh.

"Eli... we're... we're at a party.... our party... we have guests.." Kevin bit down on his bottom lips, trying not to moan as Eli slowly started to caress his skim legs with his thumb, just barely touching him.

"Then I'll just tell everyone to leave.." before Kevin could reply back, Eli captured him into a passionate kiss and to his delight, Kevin kissed him back, a light moan escaping his lips.

Kevin arched his back as Eli ran his hand down his thigh, a warm sensation washing over his body. He broke away from the kiss, gasping for air but Eli quickly pressed his lips back onto Kevin's. He roughly pushes him back, Kevin's back hitting the table behind him.

Eli pressed their body closer together and leaned in more until Kevin was fully laid on top of the table. He hovered above him and slowly started to trace his fingertips down Kevin's body.

Kevin gasped as he felt Eli's hand drawing nearer towards the bulge in his boxers. Eli took the advantage of this and pushed his tongue inside of Kevin's mouth.

They fought for dominance and in the end, Eli won. He freely let his tongue explore every inch of Kevin's mouth. Wrapping his tongue around Kevin's and slowly rubbing his hand down Kevin's legs, earning small moans from Kevin.

Eli finally broke the kiss and smirked at the beautiful sight of Kevin, his hair wet with sweat, clothes wrinkled and clinging onto his body, lips red and slightly swollen, eyes glassy and a little bit of droll on the side of his mouth.

Kevin looked exotic. Eli took notice of the bulge in Kevin's pants and playfully ran his hands up Kevin's legs, his boxer's pushing up as light milky skin was exposed from underneath.

Kevin's body tensed up as Eli continued to . Soon Kevin grew impatient and grabbed onto Eli by the waist of his pants and pressed their bodies together.

Eli let out a moan as their lower bodies grinding into each other. He quickly pulled Kevin off the table by the pull of his hand and slammed him into the wall.

With one quick movement, Eli slipped Kevin's jeans down. When Kevin's jeans were finally out of the way, Eli lifted Kevin up into the air. Kevin quickly wrapped his legs around Eli's waist, his hands searching for something to grab onto for support, he grasps his hands onto Eli's shoulders. His nails digging deep into his back which was most likely going to leave marks.

The heat in the room escalated as they greedy explored each other's body. Even though Kevin was pressed up against a wall, he managed.

They were both so distracted with each other that they didn't notice the door behind them slowly opening.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel as if this chapter is really bad ;A;

And ohhh gosshhh I so much at writing love scenes (>///<) please bear with me! Hopefully I will improve as time goes by, if any of you guys have any advice for this type of stuff please does tell me! *waves hand in the air* I NEED HELP!

Sorry but the chapter that I was going to post accidently deleted!!! So I had to start wayyyyyyyy at over and yeah, sorry my heart and soul wasn't into this one.

But I promise the next chapter will be 100% better!

 

As always, thank you for viewing and comment if you wish~

Subscribe if ya like^^