Stolen Lips

Kiss Me

[edited]

 

Kevin froze, he couldn't move, speak and or think. His mind went blank as soon Kiseop's lips touched his.

The kiss. So light.. So gentle.. And sweet, as if it was a memory of a kiss.

"Don't play with me... because I'm serious." Kiseop whispered against Kevin's lips.

Kiseop lightly pulled away from Kevin but the warmth of his lips still lingered on Kevin's lips.

Kevin opened his mouth, "Kise-..."

"KISEOP!"

The next thing Kevin knew, Eli was in the kitchen and Kiseop was no longer sitting next to him, he was standing in front of an outraged Eli.

"Hey Eli, long time no see." Kiseop greeted, oblivious to Eli’s anger.

“What were you doing with Kevin?” Eli questions harshly.

“I was just taking care of him, he’s drunk as you can see.” For the first time since Eli’s gotten there, he’s glanced at Kevin who was struggling to get up.

“I’m not drunk, tipsy, but not drunk. And Kevin, can talk for himself thank you very much so anything else you want to as Kevin, just ask him and not somebody else.” Kevin managed to get up after a few falls and was clinging dearly onto the kitchen counter for support.

“Kevin, you shouldn’t have been drinking.” Eli remarked with a frown.

“Well I did, so what am I supposed to do about now?” by this point, Kevin was slipping off the counter, Kiseop quickly caught him before he fell back down.

“Careful, you’re dru-.”

“I’m tipsy, not drunk. Remember that.” Kevin leaned against Kiseop, his head resting on his shoulder. “I’m tired too.”

“Here let me take you to your room.” Kiseop offered, walked towards the hallways, before being blocked by Eli.

“Its fine, I can do it.”

“I already have him in my arms, I can take him.”

“Well he’s my roommate and you’re the guest so let me take him.” Seeing as he was winning the reasoning argument, Eli smirked when Kevin was gently passed to him. “Enjoy the party.”

“Thank you.” Kiseop smiled, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes.

"You know.. I won't lose so easily." Kiseop said lowly as he passed by Eli, a smile on his face.

Once Kiseop left, it was only Eli and Kevin in the kitchen.

Kevin had his head laid on Eli’s chest, his breathes deep and slow and he drew tiered and tiered. Eli wrapped an arm around Kevin and the other laid softly on top of his head, pulling him closer to him. Kevin was too distracted with his own thoughts to have noticed that Kiseop had already left and it was only him and Eli left in the kitchen.

What just happened?...

.. I... I... why did I do that?...

But...

... But I was the one who approached Kiseop first...

I just...

And... And Eli...

... I just didn't think.. That he would actually...

Oh god...

My best friend...

I...

We just...

... My best friend just kissed me...

....

And it's wasn't Eli...

Oh god... 

......

... Kiseop just kissed me...

 

"Kevin..." Eli opened his mouth as if he was going to say more but just closed it.

“You’re really stupid Eli.”

“.. Yeah I know.”

“I’m glad you know, that way I don’t always have to keep reminding you this every time you do something stupid.” Kevin’s voice grew fainter and fainter.

“Kevin… I think you’re tis-“

“Drunk?”

“I was gonna say tipsy.”

“No.”

“Huh?”

“NO. I’m drunk Eli, I thought you’d know that by now. Can’t you tell the difference between a tipsy and drunk person?”

“I thought you said you’re tipsy, not drunk.”

Kevin giggled, hiccupping along the way. “I was lying dummy.”

“Soohyun was right,” Eli smiled, “you are very good at lying.”

“You’re wrong… I can’t lie. Not when it comes down to my feelings.” Kevin took a deep breath and sighed, “My feelings are too big to be covered up. I’m very obvious.”

Everything felt silent, even the loud chatter and shouts of the party behind them seemed to have went un-phased by the two. It was like it was just the two them in that kitchen.

Kevin lowered his voice a bit, slowly getting quiet. "You could have said something… if you didn’t… like me… you know… you could have said something… anything… blame the kiss on the alcohol or something… just don’t leave me hanging… thinking I have a chance.. I can’t stand not knowing.. oh gosh I’m so drunk right now, I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore.. Don’t hate me Eli... you can say no, just please don’t hat-“

Kevin was cut off when Eli quickly pulled him back and looked straight into his eyes. "Don't say that... please... I do.. I do Kevin.. I just.." Eli's voice was sweet and calm, he pulled him back into an embrace who slowly wrapped his arms around Eli's neck despite his efforts to push him away at first.

Kevin just missed this... this touch... the affection... Kevin just missed Eli.

"I miss you." Eli slowly whispered into Kevin's ear and cradled him in his arms.

 

Eli slowly turned the door knob to their room, his other hand gently holding onto Kevin's hand, he gave a squeeze and Kevin replied back by squeezing back.

Before Eli open the door, he glances at Kevin and gave him a "please trust me" look. Eli opened the door and they stepped inside.

"Yahh Eli I'm not done prepar-" the girl with Eli before froze when she saw Eli and Kevin at the door. She dropped the buddle of roses in her arms on the floor and stared at Eli and Kevin, formed an "o".

"Tiffany you can leave now." Eli pulled Kevin closer to his side and smiled down on him.

Kevin shyly smiled back, pushing an uneasy feeling down. He was still skeptical to who this girl was and why she was in their room but when he looks around the room, his worries quickly dropped.

Their room was dreamily lit with rose scented candles everywhere and rose pedals laid on the floor from the door leading to the bed, there was glow in dark sticker stars on the ceiling glowing brightly, and soft music was playing in the background.

Kevin quickly understood why the girl "Tiffany" was with Eli.

"Oh... okay... um it nice seeing you again Kevin." Tiffany quietly walked pass them.

When she passed by Eli, she gave a wink and whispered, "Have fun Eli~ you can tell me all about you wonderful night tomorrow at school~~."

"Eli... did you do this all for me?..." Kevin shyly asks and lowers his head down.

"Who else would I do this for Kevin, of course it's for you..." Eli puts his fingers on Kevin's chin and lifts Kevin's chin up, their eyes meeting. "Kevin you'r-"

Eli's words was muffled when Kevin suddenly crashes his lips on Eli's. Eli quickly replied back by kissing Kevin back, their lips glued together. Their kiss starting off hungry and wanting until they finally calmed down a bit and their kiss turned slow and passionate. Kevin roughly bites Eli's bottom lip and then trace the tip of his tongue around corners, moving ever so slowly as Eli impatiently quivers at the touch.

Eli let out a low moan when he felt Kevin's hands slid up his shirt, his small hands brushing up against his skin as he pushed the shirt over Eli's head. Kevin gently continues to kiss Eli, slow and tenderly as they make their way to the bed.

To both of their surprise, it was Kevin who was leading. Eli didn't expect for things to progress this quickly but he didn't complain. He was hungry for this and by the way Kevin was acting, he knew Kevin wanted this too.

Kevin slowly trails his lips down from Eli's mouth to his jaw, neck, and collar bone. Making sure to leave as many mark as he could to let everyone know that Eli belongs to him.

Eli followed Kevin’s lead and they continued to blindly walk in the dim light room and to the bed.

The room was filled with soft music, heavy breathing, moans and the whisper of each other's names.

Kevin accidently bumps into a table which had a bottle of red wine on it, the bottle tipped over and spilled onto his white skinny jeans, staining it with red.

Kevin broke the kiss and looks down at his wine stained pants, his ears flushing as red as the wine.

This is so embarrassing..... Kevin stood there looking at his jeans, unsure of what to do now. He cursed himself for ruining the moment.

"Eli I'm gonna go chang-"

"Just take it off."

Kevin's head snaps back up and he looks at Eli with his eyes wide. Did he just say....?

"Eli..." Kevin says unsurely...

Eli approaches Kevin, his hands reaching out for his waist. He gently rests his hands on Kevin's waist and pulls him closer to him until their lower body was pressing up against each other. Kevin bit his lower lip as Eli draws one of his hands closer to Kevin's zipper.

Eli glances at Kevin, his eyes asking him for permission. After a moments silence.

Kevin nods his head. Eli slowly starts to pull the zipper down...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello! ^o^

Well things are certainly getting steamy in here!

Sorry if I bored you guys with my failed whole lovey dovey scene -.-

Lol, who else likes a drunk Kevin here? All that sass and anger, so cute.

 

Thank you for viewing~~

Subscribe if you like ^.^