Family Reunion

Kiss Me

WARNING!! contains ual content... that is all

[did not proofread before so sorry for any mistakes and I might edit/change this chapter later]

and P.S. youll probably be really confused by the end of this chapter but it's okay! Don't worry, the next chapter will explain everything.. well mostly everything.

 

 

"You can't hide from me..."

"I love you Kevin, don't you love me?"

"If you make a single sound.. I'll have to gag you."

"You're so beautiful Kevin, and you're all mine."

"Come here."

"I love you."

"Don't. Scream."

"I love you."

"Shhhhh"

"I love you so much Kevin."

 

"I.. I lov-"

 

"Kevin wake up!"

Eli roughly shook Kevin awake, his eyebrows creased with concern and worry as he watched his lover slowly jolt wake.

"E..E-eli??..."

Kevin's voice was hushed and cracked, as quiet as a small child that was in need of a protector.

"W-what... what happened?" Eli stared at Kevin in complete silence, waiting for him to say more but the lonely ganze that Kevin was unknowingly giving Eli drove him over the edge as he quickly swooped him into his arms in a loving embrace. One that Kevin felt completely and utterly safe in.

Leading his head gently on Eli's strong shoulder, Kevin took a deep breathe, a soft smile on his lips knowing that it was only a dream and that he will never come back.. or so he hopes.

"You were having a nightmare, you kept saying "I love you I love you I love."... what were you dreaming of Kevin?" Eli unsurely asked, pulling Kevin away far enough for him to look at his face.

Kevin bite his lower lip, his smile slowly dropping but he glanced up in Eli's face. "Yabo if I was saying I love you in my dream then I was obviously dreaming about you." Kevin tried to push down his uneasy feeling and flashed his angel like smile that he knows Eli loves so much at him, leaning forward, Kevin softy pecked Eli's lips.

Eli was positive what Kevin said wasn't true but he hesitantly kissed him back. Kevin slowy wounded his arms around Eli's neck and pulled him closer. The familiar feel of their bodies fitting perfectly together giving Kevin instant comfort as he completely devoured himself into Eli's lips. Kevin slowly trailed the tip of his tongue on the bottom of Eli's lips, tasting the sweet minty breathe of his boyfriend as he breathed against his lips, telling him that Eli had already washed up. Feeling slightly bad that Eli has to put up with his nasty morning breath, Kevin tilted his head back and to the side for him to deepen the kiss.

Hypnotised by Kevin's approachment, Eli eargerly deepen their kiss, add more pressure onto his lips as they passionately mapped out each others lips. They continued to slowly kiss, not trying to take it any further considering that it was still morning. 

"You're doing it again." Eli muttered into Kevin's lips just when he pulled him on top of him on the bed.

"Doing what?" Kevin innocently asked as they broke their lips apart but stayed realivently close.

"Kissing me."

"Well I like kissing you Eli, that's why I kiss you in the first place." Kevin unleased his arms from Eli's neck but kept one hand weaved into  his hair, moving a small stray of hair from his face.

"No I mean kissing me because you don't want to talk." Eli gave Kevin a stern look which eventually made him sigh. "You did this when we had that arguement about if we should get a new bed last week."

"We don't need a new bed Eli, sure you want to sell both of our beds and buy a king size one so we can share but I honestly don't mind sneeking off into your bed at night Eli. Also I don't need my mouth just for talking you know." Kevin informed Eli, givng him a wink that sent (rather good) shivers down his spine.

Shaking away any dirty unessary thoughts about what Kevin could do with his mouth, Eli stared down at Kevin seriously. "You always kiss me like this when you're bothered, and when you don't want to talk about something."

"Eli if this is about my dreams.. I'm fine. Yeah I sleep talk, I said I love you in my dream but that was because I was dreaming about you Yabo."

"Why would you cry while saying I love you then." 

"..."

The younger stayed quiet, his eyes now avoiding Eli's, hoping that he'll just drop the subject quickly.

"I'm getting ready for work then, I'll see you during lunch okay." with a last quick kiss, Eli got off of Kevin and walked out of the room to the bathroom. 

Once Eli left the room, Kevin rose out of bed, sitting at the very edge of the bed, he looked over at their shared work table. Their old high school graduation photo frame that Kevin's mother gifted him facing Kevin's direction. With a deep sigh, Kevin flopped back onto bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Umma.. I'm not a liar. You didn't raise your son to be a liar Umma but.. I have to keep this a secret.. if Eli finds out... I'm afraid he'll leave me..." 

Kevin hid his face with his hands as he as quietly as possible, cried silently by himself. The pains that that man left him forever scared into his heart.

Unknowing to Kevin, Eli heard just about everything he had just said. Hesitantly whether or not he should open the door, Eli took one last look through the crack of the door before dropping his hand off of the door handle and walked away.

 

"Dongho wake up."

"Nmhmgmm.." Dongho stirred in his sleep as stretched in bed and slowly opened his eyes. Glancing around the room, he noticed that this was not his room.

"Get up already, it's already 9:45 A.M." Tiffany threw an ocean blue towel at Dongho as she exited the bathroom. "Here you can go take a shower and then we'll go get breakfast."

Dongho caught the towel with quick reflexes and stared at Tiffany.

"What?"

"What are we doing today? And why am I in your apartment.?" Dongho question, stretching out his legs as he got up.

"A) we are going to run by some errans and B) we got home pretty late last night and I didn't feel like making a double trip to your house and then back to mine so I just brought you here. You didn't seem to care since you just crawled onto the coach as soon as I opened the front door." Tiffany ruffled her hair with a baby pink towel and sat down on the couch, turning on the fan.

"Okay sorry and well thank you Noona for letting me stay last night. I'll be out in about 20 minutes." Dongho walked past Tiffany and towards the bathroom.

"Hey Dongho."

"Nae?"

"Do you... do you ever think of moving in with me and Soohyun.. you know you're always welcome to stay with us Dongho. We have plenty of room here. The guest room is still open." Tiffany turned around to watch Dongho hesitantly smile towards her, his adoring cute eye smile never failing to make her smile back.

"It's okay Noona.. if I ever leave that house then I feel as if I'm leaving behind Appa too. I want to stay in the same place Appa grew up in." Dongho's voice was quiet and small and he turned to leave.

Slightly disappointed but not nearly surprised by Dongho's answer, Tiffany simply nodded and turned back around as Dongho walked into the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Dongho came out of the bathroom with tan skinny jeans and and a black graphic t-shirt. His hair damp and sticking in every direction as he roughly dried his locks with the same blue towel Tiffany gave him before.

"Noona?" Dongho called out down the hall.

"In the kitchen!" Tiffany yelled back.

Dongho walked down the small long hallway and took a left before entering the kitchen. Tiffany was quickly rumbling into her purse to find her car keys.

"You ready." 

"Nae."

"Okay lets go eat breakfast first before we head to the amusement park." Tiffany told Dongho as she unlocked the front door and walked out.

"Why are we going to the amusement park?"

"We're going to meet a friend." Tiffany said and got inside of her car.

Dongho stared at her questioningly as he got inside in the passenger seat but didn't even bother to ask her anything else knowing that he'll find out soon enough who this "friend" is.

 

Tiffany sat down across from Dongho at a small breakfast cafe near her apartment. Dongho was happily munching her breakfast to notice that Tiffany just asked him a question.

"Huh?"

"Aissh nevermind." 

"No tell me Noona." Dongho persisted, swallowing his last bite of breakfast and took a drink of his cup of water.

"Who do you think did this?" Tiffany asked carefully, her hands tracing the rim of her coffee cup in front of her.

Dongo was quiet for a moment but responded back calmly. "If you're talking about the pictures of Kevin Noona you already know the answer to that. It's him. The one who hurted Hyung.. he's trying to get to us Noona, don't you see that. He spreaded those fake pictures of Kevin Hyung around the school to let us, the one who was there that night 5 years ago, now he's still free and he can come back if he wants. He's messing with us, putting those pictures in your locker to freak you out.. it's... it's disgusting." Dongho's expression grew darker and darker as he spoke. Fury and rage boiling in his skin as he balled his fist into a ball in his lap.

"They aren't fake..."

"What?" 

"The pictures of Kevin... they're real." Tiffany lowed her head down so her hair would cover her face as tears quickly filled her eyes.

"They were in Kevin's old phone, Kevin showed it to me when he confessed everything that happened to him that night and what he had been doing to him... he promised me to not tell... not anyone, not the judge not even Eli..." Tiffany's voice grew quiet as she raised her head and looked at Dongho.

"Noona-"

"Lets hurry up and head to the amusement park, he's probably waiting for us." Tiffany quickly said and wiped her tears and got up with Dongho following close behind her.

"Are we going to meet your friend." Dongho asked as they crossed the street.

"Yeah.. we're going to meet an old friend of mine."

 

"It's nice to see you again Tiffany."

"Hasn't been that long Nichkhun." Tiffany greeted the tall blonde thai man as she walked towards him after leaving Dongho to buy himself ice cream at a ice cream booth a few feets away from her.

"How have you been?" Nichkhun asked, walking besides her as they strolled through the park.

"Let's just cut the whole 'it's nice to see you, how you're girlfriend, life story' okay. You know why I'm here." Tiffany stopped in her tracks and looked up at Nichkhun.

"If you must know, me and Victoria broke up last month." Nichkhun informed her. "You want to know who sent those pictures of Kevin right. Well here." he held out a single slip of paper towards Tiffany.

She reached for the paper and held it delicately in her hands.

"Well go on, open it." Nichkhun encouraged, nudging her with his elbow to the side.

Tiffany slowly unfolded the piece of paper and read its contents.

"It's only about 87% accurate but you can just take it as 100% true." Nichkhun told Tiffany who nodded her head.

"Thank you Nichkhun, this is a huge favor for me." Tiffany said sincerely, placing the valuable piece of paper in her purse for safe keeping.

"You know I just don't do this for everyone. What would people think if they find out a high ranking government official going around doing favors like this."

"You owed me this anyway Nichkhun and we both know it. After all who payed and organized the whole funeral huh?"

"You didn't have to."

"Yeah of course I didn't, we weren't even together then anymore afterall right. But who did you call for help? Yeah me. So be glad I'm even still speaking with you right now."

"How's your son?" Nichkhun asked, quick to change the subject.

"What?"

"How's your son?" Nichkhun repeated, pointing his finger to a young boy a few feet away sitting on a bench by himself a strawberry flavored ice cream cone.

Tiffany looked towards the direction Nichkhun pointed at and nodded.

"Dongho is fine." she simply stated.

"Does he still call you Noona?"

"Why does this even matter?" 

"I don't know, maybe it doesn't. Just looking out for you sis, well sister in law."

"Stop it, I'm not even your sister. We never even married." Tiffany said, looking away for Nichkhun's glanze.

"Whether you married my brother or not, you're still my sister. Take good care of your son Tiffany, I'll see you around." Nichkhun quickly bid his goodbye and left.

"Dongho let's go home!" Tiffany called out to Dongho shortly after Nichkhun left.

"Was that Uncle?" Dongho asked, coming running to her side after he finished his ice cream.

"Yeah."

"Why did you meet with Uncle?"

"Dongho let's just go home okay."

"... Okay."

 

"Mhmmm-" Eli's pleasurable moans were effortlessly muffled by Kevin's lips as they laid tangled together on Eli's bed. Kevin parted away from Eli long enough for them both to catch their breath before he hastily moved forward and tilted his head, his lips falling perfectly on to Eli's.

Keeping his hands gently wrapped around Kevin's waist, Eli slowly started to part the youngers lips with his own, with no resistance from the other, he slipped his tongue inside of his warm cavern. Exploring as much of the younger's mouth as possible, Eli's grip on Kevin's waist tightened as he skillfully wrapped his tongue around Kevin's, lacing them thoroughly together. They continue to massage each other's tongue with their own for a few minutes until the heat in the room and their body was too much to bare. 

Kevin unexpectedly pulled away and smirked when he saw the other try to pull him back by tugging softly on his bottom lip, bruising it a little.

Eli's eyes was lustful and burning with passionate as he glances up at his loving boyfriend who had on a mischievous smirk curled around his plum redden lips.

Lightly the corners of his lower lip with his slim tongue, Kevin slid his bottom which was previously laying on Eli's stomach down until it reached somewhere much more satisfying for the older.

Eli's eyes rolled back and a deep moan emerged from his throat, his mouth slightly agape once Kevin started to slowly and seductively roll his hips in smooth small circles, his round bottom brushing past someting hard from underneath.

The grievously agonizing yet so strongly pleasurable slow friction that Kevin was creating quickly drove Eli crazy. Pleased by his lover's reaction, Kevin slowed his pace even more, earning him sweet moans and groans that filled his ears. 

"Kevin... move.. faster..." Eli managed to pant out, his head thrown back as Kevin laid a small hand on his clothed member. The heat of his hand sending electrical waves throughout Eli's viens.

"Wae?" Kevin asked innocently, fulling enjoying the pain and pleasure to his boyfriend who whimpered at his touch.

"Ke-Kevin.. please.."

Instead of answering to Eli pleading, Kevin leaned over towards Eli and softy planted a kiss on him. Taking his time to fully taste Eli's powerfully addicting lips that he felt he can kiss forever.

"I feel bad for ruining Tiffany's present." a smile rose to Eli's lips as he spoke those words on Kevin's lips, chuckling softly as he ran his hand down Kevin's side, feeling what was left of Tiffany's "present".

"It's okay," Kevin smiled softly. "I like it better when it's off."

No words were needed to be exchanged between the two as they glanced into each other's eyes, smiles spread across their faces.

Kevin slowly slid off of Eli's waist and curled up next to him, his face snuggling into the crook of Eli's neck. Eli wrapped his arms around Kevin and pulled him closer and lightly kissed the top of his head.

They laid in bed peacefully quiet, listening to the others heart beat and slow deep breathes.

"Eli.." 

"Mhm.." Eli mumbled, being on the drift of sleep.

"Do you... do you love me?.." 

"Of course I do Yabo, I love you Kevin." Eli automatically answered.

"Will you stay with me?.."

"Of course I will Kevin."

"Forever."

Eli couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Why Kevin are you proposing to me? Yes Kevin, I'll stay with you forever."

"Even if I get sick?"

"Even if you get sick and become bald. I will always love you Kevin.. yabo are you okay?" Eli asked with concern.

"No... it's nothing.. good night Eli."

"... Good night Kevin."

The younger stayed quiet, a small tear slipping out of his ear and onto Eli's neck.

"Please don't leave me..." Kevin's said so quietly it was almost a hushed whisper, soon after, he drifted off to sleep in Eli's arms.

 

"You went to speak with uncle" Dongho repeated for about the nth time that day.

"Let's not talk about this." Tiffany finally said after being completely quiet during their ride home.

"Okay... "

"..."

"Noona can you drop me off at home." Dongho asked.

"Wae? You don't want to spend the night?"

"No... I want to go home." Dongho's voice was small as he spoke and he played with his fingers in his lap.

"Dongho, my house is your home too." 

"Yeah but.. my real home is over there so can you just drop me off." 

"..."

"Why do you always call me Noona Dongho?" Tiffany asked her eyes fixed on the road.

Dongho stayed quiet and didn't reply back so Tiffany waited which took about how half of the car ride until he said something back.

"What else do you want me to call you by then?" Dongho kept his back facing Tiffany as he spoke as he turned towards the window to hide his face, his voice trembling a bit.

Tiffany pulled up at the driveway of a small house. The memories of the house and the people who used to live in there still fresh in her mind. She got out of the car and Dongho did the same.

"Maybe you should start calling me by the right name now." 

Dongho walked up to the front door before relying back.

"What do you mean Tiffany." Dongho asked even though he already knew the answer.

"I'm not your Noona Dongho." Tiffany tried to sound as calm and soft as possible but on the inside, she wanted to explode. Her voice cracked as she spoke from her trying to hold back her tears.

Dongho slowly turned around to face Tiffany and she was shocked to see him in tears. 

"Umma..."

"Dongh-"

"Umma... do you really want me to call you that again.. isn't it hard.. when you hear those words come out of my mouth... I know Appa would've wanted me to call you that but I can't.. because I know it hurts you when I call you that so I'll continue to call you Noona.. I love you Umma.. I love you Noona.." Dongho sniffled as he spoke, hiccups in between each word. They stood facing each other for a moment before Dongho opened the door and went inside without turning back or saying good bye to Tiffany.

"I love you too." Tiffany faintly said, her heart aching to hear those four words from him.

 

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg Donggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

"Kevin!"

Kevin came walking out of the bedroom, his hair and clothes wrinkled as he walked towards Eli's voice who was standing at the front door opened.

"This man says that he's looking for you." Eli said, stepping away from the door to allow Kevin to see who it was.

 

"You can't hide from me..."

"I love you Kevin, don't you love me?"

"If you make a single sound.. I'll have to gag you."

"You're so beautiful Kevin, and you're all mine."

"Come here."

"I love you."

"Don't. Scream."

"I love you."

"Shhhhh"

"I love you so much Kevin."

 

"I.. I lov-"

 

Kevin's throat closed up and tried to steady his racing heart.

"J-Jae.. Jae Seop.."

"Do you know this man Kevin?" Eli asked, placing his hand on his lover's shoulder for he heard the trembling in his voice.

"Y-yes.. this.. this is Kim Jae Seop.." the smile curled around the lips of the man at the door, Kevin's blood running cold at that smile...

the same smile he showed him at school in high school...

the smile that he loved...

and hated...

the smile that told him jokes and make him laugh...

the smile that sang him songs...

the same smile...

that he gave Kevin after he denied of being .

"and.."

"you can't leave me.."

"and..."

"because you're mine."

"Eli.."

"I love you Kevin, oh so much."

"this is my cousin."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello! :D

So I am leaving for my trip next monday which means I'll probably only be able to update maybe about 2-3 times before I go MIA for a whole month! >_<

I feel as if this chapter was a bit rushed but soooo much more happens later and I just can't wait to write them! Be prepared for MUCH MORE SURPRISES IN THE FUTURE!!

 

errr I tried my best with the lovey dovey stuff guys T_T 

so sorry it or lacks

 

BUT Muahhahaha ):D *evil laugh*

I gave you guys 3 surprises in this chapter! I hope you liked them ^^ (ke ke ke)

 

I'll give you guys a bonus chapter soon about Eli's and Kevin's fun night.

What do you think Tiffany gave Kevin as a gift??

 

Please comment and subscribe if ya like~

if you don't subscribe then how will you know what happens to Kevin and Eli? So subscribe!

 

< Thank you for viewing >