More Than Friends?

Kiss Me

[edited]

 

[A few weeks later~]

"Eli stop lying around! Hurry up and come here to help me move this table!!" Kevin scolded as he glares at Eli laying on the sofa with a bag of chips in his laps.

"Kevin the party doesn't start till like 7 and it's only 4 noon." Eli continues to happily eat his chips as he turns on the TV and flips through the channels.

"I know that but will you just help me this once? Please~" Kevin claps his hands together and pretends to blend for help with his killer aegyo, a new acquired skill he’s quickly mastered.

Eli tried to ignore him but he couldn't resist a smile that grew on his face.

"Okay okay you win!" Eli held his hands up in surrender.

"Just pick up that side and I'll pick up this side of the table. We're moving it near the window." Kevin swiftly walks between Eli and the table to get to the other side but his long cardigan got caught at the corner of the table.

Kevin lost his balance when his cardigan tugged, nearly falling on the floor. He quickly closes his eyes and shields his face with his hands for the fall but... nothing happened.

"Kevin, are you okay?" 

"Huh?" Kevin peeks one eye open and sees the floor. He could feel strong arms wrapped around his small waist. Kevin's face quickly flushes red as he realizes that he had literally fallen in Eli's arms when he caught him from falling.

Kevin's breathe was caught in his throat, his face heated up. His shirt was slightly pulled up from when Eli quickly grabbed onto to him and a shiver went down his back as he felt Eli's cold hand brush against his bare hot abdomen.

"Um... Eli..." Kevin tried to steady his voice but failed, his voice came out as a cracked and odd sounding. "Can you... please let go now..."

"Oh.. Oh sorry Kevin… Are you alright?" Eli quickly lets go of Kevin, he smiles lightly and rubs the back of his neck with his hand nervously, his ears slightly pink.

Kevin shyly nods, he couldn't look at Eli in the eyes.

"Oh okay... I'll.. I"ll just go, um... clean the kitchen a bit then..." Eli awkwardly announced and left the living room.

As soon as Eli was out of sight, Kevin quietly cursed at himself for being so stupid!

Why did I Just HAVE to fall!?!??!! Aaiissshh that was sooo embarrassing!! Kevin sat down on the sofa and covers his face with a pillow. His face beat red.

Do you want to make things more… more awkward with Eli?!.... Well… It's not like it can get any worse though...

For the rest of the day, Kevin avoided Eli as much as he could.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~!!!"

"Hyung... can't... breathe..." Kevin gasps as he was caught in a bear hug by Soohyun. Dongho stood innocently behind Soohyun with a box of beer in his arms.

"Hi Hyung..." Dongho says sweetly and warmly smiles at Kevin. "Oh No Hyung!! This isn't mine!! Soohyun Hyung got this for you as a present... here." Dongho quickly revolts when he noticed Kevin giving him a funny look, he hands the box of beer to Kevin and shyly smiles.

"Thanks Soohyun." Kevin playfully ruffles Dongho's hair and walks into the kitchen to set the beers on the counter along with the other food.

"That's Soohyun HYUNG to you!! Oh gosh you're just like Eli, kids this days are so disrespectful." Soohyun rants in a fake annoyed voice as he follows Kevin into the kitchen.

"Oh woah Hyung! This is amazing!!!" Dongho's eyes shined as he stares at the food on the counter with wanting eyes. "Did you make this all by yourself!?!"

"Yeah, I hope you like it, eat as much as you can okay!" Kevin laughs and started to unbox the beer.

"Sooo~ how are you and Eli?" Soohyun asks casually as he sneaks a kimbap into his mouth.

Kevin stopped unboxing beer for a second...

"We're fine..." Kevin said, putting all of his attention back to unboxing the beer.

"Eli has a girlfriend yet?" Soohyun asks in a teasing smile...

"Um... I don't know... how would I know?..." Kevin answers nervously... where is this conversation going?.... Kevin thought uneasily...

"Nothing.." Soohyun chuckles then picks up a can of beer and opens it. "You drinking tonight?" He points the beer towards Kevin as an offering, his eyebrow raised in question.

"I.... I can't... I'm the host of this party." Kevin says with determination. 

There is no way I'm getting drunk at my own party... or any other party for the matter... I don't want anything to happen like "last time".... Kevin thought as he's cheeks slowly started to flush at the thought of what happened the last time he got drunk at a party...

 

Kevin couldn't recall what happened within the last few hours.... all he remembered was that he was at home and they were having a party... the last thing he remembered was Joon calling him over for a drinking game... he couldn't remember what happened after that but all he knew was that if he didn't find a trash can quickly then there was gonna be puke on the floor... and possibly on other people if he wasn't quick.

"Kevin..."

Kevin sat kneeled on the floor by the toilet, he sloppy wiped his mouth with a towel and slowly turns around to face the voice that was talking to him.

"Oh god Kevin you look like sh*t." His close friend since primary school, Kiseop stood at the door with a cup of water in his hand, unlike Kevin, he was still sober.

"Thanks." Kevin stumbled to get up and nearly fell until Kiseop caught him by the waist, a warm feeling started to come over Kevin's body as he felt Kiseop's tight and strong grip on him as he helped support his weight.

"I.. I feel so tired.. and my head hurts Hyung." Kevin complained as he rested his head on Kiseop's chest and leaned into him more, Kevin's heart started to fluttered and he felt a tingle go down his back... Kevin snuggles deeper into Kiseop's chest, searching for that feeling again.. Kiseop didn't pull back or say anything so Kevin stayed where he was.

"Sssshhh Kevin you're like really drunk right now... let me help you to your room." Kiseop held Kevin tightly by the waist, afraid that if he let go, Kevin would fall.

"I have a better idea.." Kevin quickly pins Kiseop to the wall and smirks. "Why won't you come to my room with me~" Kevin says in a sing-song voice. Kevin wasn't quite sure what he was doing and wasn't that completely drunk. Or at least he thought he wasn’t. He just wanted someone... to hold him.

"Kevin?" Eli stood in front of the bathroom door. Kevin's eyes lit up when he saw him but it quickly died when he noticed the pretty small blonde girl besides Eli.

"Nothing." Kevin says coldly as he stared at the girl besides Eli.

Who is she?!.... Anger started to wash over Kevin as he saw the girl lightly touch Eli's arm and gives him a "can we leave now" look.

Eli quickly left without a look back at Kevin.. Disappointed soon drowned Kevin as he watches Eli lead the girl into his room...  their room.

"Kevin..." Kevin takes a step back and rubs the back of his neck with his hand... what the heck was I just doing? Thought Kevin as he apologized to Kiseop, explaining to him that he wasn't feeling well.

 

Kevin stumbled into the kitchen, gripping tightly onto the counter for support. He was breathing heavily and his vision was blurred... 

I... can't.... damn.... my head... hurts.... I need to lay down.... Kevin's legs started to give out and it wasn't soon until he felt himself let go of the counter and slowly fall.

"Kevin!" A strong hand gripped Kevin's arm.

Kevin slowly turns his head to see Kiseop by his side with a worried expression.

"Kevin are you alright?" Kiseop asks gently.

"Yeah... I'm... fine... Good thing you’re here to catch me." Kevin says in a drowsy voice, his eyes getting heavy as he tried to stay awake and not pass out.

"Here let me take you to your room." Kiseop starts to pull Kevin off from the floor but Kevin didn't budge.

"No.... Eli's there.... with that girl." Kevin said the last words like a curse as he remembered Eli heading into their room with that girl.

Kiseop was concerned for the younger and didn't know what else to do if he couldn't bring him to his room. He debated against going off to tell someone that Kevin needed help or to just bring him to the living room but instead he decided to simply sit down next to him on the floor.

Kevin could feel Kiseop's warm body next to his as Kiseop slid down to the floor and sat next to Kevin, their shoulders pressing next to each other.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asks in a slurred uneven voice, he could slowly feel his eyes shutting.

"If I can't bring you to your room then I'll just have to stay here with you." Kiseop replies back, he sneaks a glance at Kevin and when he caught his eyes, he smiled at Kevin sweetly. "I don't want you to pass out in the kitchen."

Kevin felt a cold tug inside of his chest as he continues to hold onto Kiseop's glance. He started to feel a warm tingle creeping onto his skin as Kevin gently drew his hand towards Kiseop's face.

His hand was hot and sweaty but Kiseop didn't seem to mind or noticed for he never took his eyes off Kevin and kept their eye contact.

Before Kevin was fully aware of what he was doing, he pulled his face closer to Kiseop, their lips almost touching. 

Kevin...

... Kevin....

Eli?

... Kevin...

Kevin halted to a stop...

Kevin...

Eli...

Kiss me...

Kevin froze... until Kiseop slowly drew closer, nearly closing off the space between them.

 

Kevin's eyes fluttered shut... Kevin.... kiss me.... Eli's voice filled Kevin's mind as he was clouded with lust...

Kevin could feel Kiseop's breathe on his lips and as he drew closer, the space between them slowly becoming smaller...

Their lips... closer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mhmm... any Kevin and Kiseop shippers out there?