People We Need To Protect

Kiss Me

 

[so you guys told me to update soon.. so I did, don't kill me after you read this chapter! it's not my fault! don't worry if you were confused about the previous chapter ^^ hehe hopefully your questions will be answered with this chapter!]

 

WARNING!! a little bit of foul language here

 

 

"This is... Jae Seop... my cousin." Eli spoke blankly, his heart stopping in its track at the man in front of him.

The man who he tried so hard to forget.

The man who caused him so much pain.

The man who has been with him since birth.

The man he grew up with.

The man who he once trusted and loved.

The man he hates.

And loves.

This man.

His family.

His cousin.

 

 

Is back...

 

"Oh this must be Kiseop's brother then, hello I'm Eli, Kevin's room mate." to Kevin's surprise, Eli politely invited Kiseop's brother inside and even shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kevin has told me a lot about you." Jaeseop said casually, smiling towards Eli as he entered their home.

"Oh that's great to hear I guess, here let me take your coa-"

*RRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

Eli's cell phone vibrated and rang loudly on the kitchen counter down the hall.

"I'm sorry, I need to take this call. I'll be right back." Eli excused himself and left the two alone in the hallway.

The tension between the two was enough to crush the city down as they stood in the middle of the hallway facing each other. Jaeseop was staring intensely at Kevin, taking in his newly found looks after not having been see him in almost 6 years now.

"You're changed quite a bit haven't you Kevin, I like the new hair color, it suits you nicely." Jaeseop finally spoke out, an amused smile on his face as he saw Kevin flinch at his voice, satisfied that he still has this kind of control over the younger even if so many years has passed.

"What are you doing here?" Kevin asked bluntly, as he stared distinctly at Jaeseop.

"Why is that any way to greet your cousin?" Jaeseop took a step forward towards Kevin, his hand reaching to touch his cheek but the younger stepped back, not wanting him to touch him. He let his hand drop with a sigh and ruffled his hair.

"I asked, what are you doing here?" Kevin said louder and with more force.

"You seem to have forgotten who's holding the knife here oh Kevin, of course I'm only speaking figuratively. I would never want to hurt you.." something in Jaeseop's eyes flashed that Kevin noticed as he spoke his words slowly and carefully.".. just yet."

"Come here." Jaeseop raised his arms for a hug but after seeing that Kevin wouldn't move, he repeated himself.

"Come. Here." Jaeseop commanded, his voice sharp and stern.

Kevin's face jolted up as he stared at the man in front of him, his tone bringing back memories of pain and hurt. The tone that Kevin knew meet business and if he didn't follow to what he said.. there would be consequences.

Kevin slowly stepped forward as Jaeseop closed his arms around his small shivering body, like a door closing you inside of a jail cell, trapping you inside.

"There there Kevin, see. This is how you should greet your Hyung. With a hug. After all, I have missed you so much." Jaeseop spoke quietly in Kevin's ears, his words sounding more like a curse as it stabbed into Kevin's heart.

Kevin stood absolutely still in his arms, daring not to more. The body of his cousin familiar in his own, after all these years it would be a lie if he said he hasn't missed this hug. The feel of Jaeseop's arms wrapped around his body felt strong, warm, loving, sad, and painful. Just like his memories of his cousin.

They stood in the hallway still in their embrace completely silent before Jaeseop spoke again.

"I see you have a boyfriend now." Jaeseop chuckled into Kevin's ear, sending shivers down his spine as his lips lightly brushed against his ear. 

"Leave Eli alone." Kevin said, his voice soudning weak and small as if he has already lost all hope.

"I wouldn't even think about touching him dear Kevin, afterall, I only want you. Just you." Jaeseop smiled as he spoke, his arms tightening around Kevin's waist as he leaned in closer to whisper in Kevin's ear. "I've never forgotten about you Kevin, in truth I've had a few boyfriends and girlfriends during our little 5 year break. But none of them could ever match up to you. None of them. " every word of Jaeseop made Kevin's knees buckle as the realization of him being there in his home, being in his life again came knocking him with full force. But the grip of Jaeseop on his waist keep him standing and still in his arms. "None of them were as tight as you were Kevin, or could scream as loud as you. And after 5 years of not seeing you, I bet you're much much tighter than before." Jaeseop chuckled and lightly played with with Kevin's ear in his lips. Lightly grazing them with his teeth before he bite on his earlobe harshly.

Kevin was holding back but he couldn't do it anymore, all of his anger exploded as he shoved himself away from Jaeseop but he caught him on his arm, his grip deadly.

"Don't lie Kevin, you couldn't have forgotten me so easily either. Every time your boyfriend, Eli, every time he kisses you, touches you, holds you in his arms. You remember me, our touch, our kisses, those nights in bed. Your body, heart and soul, belongs to me.  I was you first, you first kiss, you first touch and I will be your last. Don't you ever forgot that."

"W-what.. what do you... want from me?" Kevin's voice trembled and tears were filling in his ears as he spoke, threatening to spill out.

"Like I said, Kevin, I just want you. And only you. Do you know how much I have missed you. I could never stop thinking about you. Leaving you as I went to study in America was the hardest decision in my life. But I'm back. For you." Jaeseop sounded sincere but Kevin knew better than to believe him, he refused to be lead on again by this man.

"You can't have me Jaeseop, I was never yours to begin with. Leave me alone or I'm calling the police." Kevin threatened, trying to sound like he met it but not sure if he can even believe it himself.

"You wouldn't do that. I know you wouldn't. Whether you want to believe it or not, you still love me. I gave you everything, when your parents left to America when you were 13, who comforted you when you cried. Who listened to your problems when you were down, who helped you with your school work. Who brought you to the hospital when you were sick. Who loved you when nobody else would Kevin. Who?" Jaeseop stared at Kevin, his hand still wrapped around Kevin's arm as he held him in his place.

"This isn't love.. this is an obsession" Kevin choked out, tears falling from his eyes and dropping to the floor.

"Call it what you want, but your mine and don't you ever forget that."

"I'm going to call the police, I'm going to report you Jaeseop, so this is your last warning. Leave me alone." Kevin said, his hands trying to twist out of Jaeseop's hold.

"Oh and I wonder what they would do to poor Kiseop?"

"K-Kiseop has noth-nothing to do... w-with this."

"Oh I think he does, what will the police do if they find out that 5 years ago, he had with you when you were still a minor. That's illegal you know. Think of what they will charge him with."

"You... you wouldn't dare.. you wouldn't do that to your own brother.."

"You don't know what I'll do, but I promise you this. I can turn myself in right now and in the process, Kiseop would get the same punishment as me or even more. I'm not afraid to go to prison, matter of fact I won't even be arrested with the kind of connections I have Kevin but Kiseop... He wouldn't last at all. So do me a favor and just give yourself to me or poor Kiseop will have to pay the price." Kevin's risk were beginning to redden and turn purple as Jaeseop's hold on his arm tightened and he whisked in pain.

".. I.. I... I don-"

"The clock is ticking Kevin, chose. But since I'm such a nice person, I'll give you until this afternoon to make your decision." Jaeseop released Kevin's hand and pulled him in for another hug, his hand traveling down Kevin's waist to his . He swiftly slipped in a piece of paper into Kevin's back pocket and whispered into his ear. "Meet me at this address when you're ready to talk."

Jaeseop let go of Kevin and leaned in towards him, his lips falling onto Kevin as he coarsely gave him a kiss. Kevin was caught completely surprised by the kiss and stumbled back but Jaeseop weaved his hand around Kevin's waist to steady him as he put more preassure on his lips.

"Mhm-" Kevin unconsciously moaned as Jaeseop kissed him and rougly bit down on his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

"I'm happy to know I still have this effect on you Kevin and also glad you didn't refuse me. You finally know how to obey me now. Good boy." Jaeseop smiled into Kevin's lips and pecked him softly one last time before he walked to the front door and opened it.

"Goodbye Kevin, I'll see you soon." and left.

 

"Kevin?" Eli walked back to the front door and spotted Kevin sitting on the floor, his back against the door.

"Oh did your cousin already leave? I'm sorry for taking so long, my boss just called me about some problems at work. Kevin?" Eli walked closer Kevin and concernly kneeled besides him. Kevin had his legs pulled up towards his chest and his head in between his legs, hiding his face.

"Kevin?" Eli repeated, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Kevin are you okay? If you're sick I can call off work today and take care of you if you want."

"No.. it's fine.. I just have a stomach ache that's all.." Kevin lied, lifting his head to look at Eli who was staring at him worried.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine... you don't have to pick me up for lunch today either... I something to do this afternoon." Kevin said, keeping his voice calm and collected. Eli nodded and helped Kevin get up, concern and worry creased on his face the whole time as he left Kevin in the kitchen to get ready for work.

 

Tiffany laid on her back on the couch in the living room, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"I'm home!" Soohyun announced as he walked through the front door.

"Where were you, you weren't home last night." Tiffany asked, still staring at the ceiling.

"I was out." Soohyun answered, dropping his car keys and backpack on the couch.

"Mhm."

"What, no snappy comeback? What's wrong Tiffany?" Soohyun asked.

"He called me Umma.."

"What?" Sooyhyun walked towards Tiffany and sat next to her who stayed laying down.

"He called me Umma..." Tiffany repeated.

Soohyun slowly nodded, not needed to be told who "he" was.

"Is that a bad or good thing?" Soohyun asked.

"I.. I don't know.." Tiffany replied back slowly, her eyes closed.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"... no.."

"You're lying." Soohyung got up and pulled Tiffany up until she was sitting up straight. Once she was sitting, he sat right in front of her so they were facing each other. "Tell me what happened."

Tiffany stared at Soohyun for a moment before sighing, knowing fully well that her brother would continue to pressure her to tell him what happened if she refused.

"I went to see Nichkhun yesterday and Dongho came along."

"Wait, you went to see Nichkhun.. our Nichkhun? Why?"

"First of all he's not our Nichkhun, we don't own him or anything but yes that Nichkhun."

"Okay continue."

"Well.." Tiffany sighed once more, feeling stressed over telling what happened yesterday, if it was her choice, she would rather forget about what happened instead of re-telling it.

"I'm pretty sure you know why I went to go see him, after all I wouldn't go see him unless it was important."

"Yeah.."

"It's true... it's Jaeseop.. the one who spreaded those pictures around the whole school. It's exactly like what happened in middle school. At the school festival when there were rumors of Kevin having in the boys bathroom.. Nichkhun even confirmed it."

"Tiffany... you shouldn't even be doing this. You can't be asking Nichkhun favors like this, it might ruin his reputation as a Government official." Soohyun tried to reason with his sister who was starting to tear up.

"But Soohyun... that man.. that monster.. he hurted my baby... my son.. I.. you know I was so angry at Kevin when he confessed to me a day before the court case that he was planning to deny of being by Jaeseop.. that we had to keep it a secret.. wae? I couldn't understand at the time why Kevin would freely let that monster go free. He hurted Kevin, he hurted my son.. but it's understandable now.. Kevin had someone he had to protect.. he had to protect Kiseop just as I have to protect Dongho.."

"You finally said it." 

"What?"

"You finally called Dongho your son.. I've never heard you call him that ever, even when we went to visit him in the hospital, you told the nurse you were his Noona instead of his Umma... I think that's why he never called you Umma after that." Soohyun said.

"I know.. I even asked him yesterday if he wanted to move in with us but he you know what he told me? He said that he doesn't want to move out of that house.. because Appa lived there and he doesn't want to leave Appa.. that boy is too sweet, too bad he isn't my biological son." Tiffany sniffled and brushed her eyes softly, careful not to make her eyes any puffier or redder than it already was, her tears still flowing down his cheeks.

"Does it really even matter if he's your real son or not, you're still his mother either way." Soohyun reached out and held onto Tiffany's hand, giving them a light squeeze.

Tiffany nodded and couldn't help but remember the day when she suddenly found out she had a son.

When Tiffany was only 15, she dated a guy who was in his early 30's, no body approved of their relationship but she loved him so much that she forgot about everyone's hate and only focused on their love for each other.

On their 2 year anniversary, she found out from his brother that he was already married and had a son who was about only 3 years younger than her. She was heartbroken and confronted him, he told her that she was the one he truly loved. That when he was 17 he was forced into an arranged marriage and had a kid that same year.

When he meet her, he fell in love with her and was ready to leave his wife and son behind for her but Tiffany couldn't handle it. They broke up that very day and never saw each other again.

Two more years later, (Tiffany was 19) she received a call from Nichkhun; her ex boyfriend's brother, that him and his wife had died in a car accident and that in his will, he had given full custody of his child to her.

It was a day Tiffany would never forget.

The day she found out she had a son.

"So what are you going to do?" Soohyun asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm going to find Kiseop." Tiffany stated, her eyes full of determination.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

"And what are you going to do once you find him?"

"I don't know, punch him, he's just about as dirty as Jaeseop for what he did to Kevin. But I'm opening back the court case." Tiffany suddenly got up and walked to her room. "Thanks for the talk Soohyun."

"Yeah, your welcome." Soohyun called back, laying down on the couch, glad that he was of help to his sister.

*RINNNNGGGGG

Soohyun reached into his pocket and got out his phone, smiling instantly once he saw who it was.

"Annyeong."

"Hey, did you tell her yet?" the voice from the other line said.

"No not yet, Tiffany is having some family issues right now. She's a little stress and I think telling her now will just tip her off." 

"Oh.. well okay that's fine. You don't have classes today right?"

"Nope, I'm completely free today." Soohyun said smiling, already knowing where this conversation is going.

"Well why you come on over here and hang out with me." Soohyun's smile grew even more, knowing that the other was also smiling.

"I just came back from you house." Soohyun said teasingly.

"Well come over again, I miss you." the other pleaed using aegyo that he knew Soohyun wouldn't be able to resist.

"Okay, why won't we go head out for lunch first then." Soohyun suggested.

"Okay, see you in 20 minutes. Saranghae."

"Saraghae." Soohyun ended the call and got up, grinning brightly as he picked up his car keys and walked out the front door.

"I'm going out today Tiffany, bye!"

"Bye!" Tiffany yelled back from her room.

 

Kevin stood in front of an old cafe with a slip of paper in front of him, reading the address to make sure he was at the right place.

Once he was sure this was the place, Kevin walked inside of the small cafe, a tiny bell at the top of the door ringing as he entered. A nice elderly woman greeted him from behind of the bakery counter, he greeted and bowed back at her.

Skimming his eyes around the room, he soon spotted a man sitting at the far corner of the cafe near a large window, the light shinning brightly on his face as he turned his head and saw Kevin, smiling towards him and motions him to come sit down.

"Okay I'm here, now what do you want." Kevin said as soon as he sat down in front of his cousin.

"Before we talk about anything, I was thinking about maybe getting something to eat first." Jaeseop said casually.

"I'm not playing games here Jaeseop." Kevin stated, his eyes hard as he stared at the older.

"Well neither am I, and have I remind you that I'm the one who's calling the shots. One call from me to the police and my brother can spend a lifetime in jail. Now come Kevin, lets get something to eat first." Jaeseop reached out for Kevin's hands and pulled him up, making sure to hold onto his hand as they walked up to the counter.

"What can I get for you dear?" the same elderly woman who greeted Kevin before asked the two.

"I would like a caramel latte please and my boyfriend would like a milk iced coffee, both medium." Jaeseop told the woman, ignoring Kevin's glare when he called him his boyfriend and payed for their drinks.

"That will be $23 sir." the woman said and smiled towards him. "Your boyfriend is quite a handsome, you are a lucky man." 

"Thank you." Jaeseop smiled and handed her the money.

After they had their drinks; Jaeseop still holding onto Kevin's hand, they walked back to their seats. Jaeseop lets go of Kevin's hand as they sat down and smiled at him.

"Well I hope I ordered the right drink for you, you used to love iced coffee with milk back in high school." Kevin stared at Jaeseop and pushed his drink aside, refusing to touch it.

"Just tell me... what I have to do to keep Kiseop safe.. I'll do anything." Kevin pleaded.

"Quick to the point now aren't you. I've always wondered, why do you give up so much for him. Kiseop. He had hurted you before too so why try so hard to save him when he's already losing." Jaeseop question, leaning in forward.

"He's my family... my cousin."

"Yes and so am I."

"He's innocent.. he doesn't deserve to be punished."

"Oh I think he does, he's just as guilty as I am actually. We both had with you so why does it even matter." when Kevin didn't say anything back, Jaeseop leaned back down in his chair.

"I'll make this easy then. I'll leave you alone, I won't turn Kiseop in, I won't tell Eli of anything, and I'll even take down those pictures of you around the school if, and only if you do one thing for me." Jaeseop negotiated, his eyes fixed on Kevin's face.

At the sound of those words, Kevin quickly lifted his face and met his eyes with Jaeseop.

"I'll do it." 

"You don't even know what it is that I want Kevin, are you sure you want to agree to this so quickly." Jaeseop asked amused.

Kevin sat quiet for a moment but after thinking it through, this was his chance, his way out. 

"Yes."

A smile grew on Jaeseop's lips and he motioned for Kevin to lean forward which he did. Jaeseop also leaned forwards until he so close to Kevin that he could kiss him if he moved an milimeter closer.

He spoke in a hushed whisper, his lips almost softly brushing past Kevin's.

 

"Give your body to me."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DON'T KILL ME GUYS!!! *shields face

I don't enjoy torturing Kevin, so sorry! >_< 

 

But I hope this chapter answers some of your questions from the last chapter, if not please do ask me. I don't want my readers to be confused with what's going on!

So today, I'll be doing a double update! :D Woohooo

In a couple of hours, another chapter will be posted ^^

 

Awww Soohyun actually cares for Tiffany, those two may fight alot but they are family.

and who is this mysterious person Soohyun is talking to?! :O

Was anyone surprised about Dongho and Tiffany's relationship??

The next chapter is a bonus chapter about a gift Tiffany gave Kevin in chapter 21, anybody got a clue what the present might be?

 

Thank you for viewing and please comment and subscribe if ya like~