First Date and... Surprises?

Kiss Me

 

"Eli~!!!" Kevin waved his hand excitedly as he ran across the school field to the front gate of the shcool, his backpack bounching behind him as it hung loosely to one of his shoulders.

"Hey Kev-" Eli grunted painfully as Kevin crashed into him, unable to stop himself as they both fell to the ground. Eli's hand tightly gribbing onto Kevi's waist as he fell on top of him.

"Hi Yabo!" Kevin said cheerfully and before Eli could reply back to him, he crashes his lips onto his. His eyes closed as he fully absorbed every feel of Kevin's lips on his, realizing how much he missed him since Eli had been gone so frequently now because of his job.

Kevin only met to give Eli a quiet "hello" kiss but it soon grew into something deeper when he refused to pull his lips away from Eli's, greedily addicted to the sweet taste of his boyfriend's lips.

Eli muttered into Kevin's lips, "Kevin you're heavy."

Kevin pulled his lips away and smacked Eli on the arm. "Yahhh! I'm not that heavy!"

"Yeah you are." Eli teased, sticking his tongue out at him.

"Well aren't you suppose to be strong, you're the guy!?" Kevin shot back childishly.

"If you haven't forgotten, you're a guy too!" 

"I don't have to be, oh you'll like if I'm a girl wouldn't you!" Kevin exclaimed.

"Kevin," Eli paused, letting his imagination run wild as he fanastied Kevin as a girl.

Noticing Eli's pause, Kevin took the opportunity to tease the older. Pressing his body closer on top of Eli, he leaned his face closer, their noses barely touching.

"Mhmmmm Oppa~" Kevin purred, making the Eli's heart do backflips and his mouth suddently go dry.

Eli was about to lean forward and capture those perfect plum pink lips of Kevin when a certain blonde (A/N I think we all know who this is by now : P) came.

"Oh gosh! I leave you guys alone for like one minute and here you, makin babies infront of the school!" Tiffany scolded as she yanked Kevin off of Eli.

"It's nice to see you too Tiffany."  Eli said smiling as he got up.

"Hello Eli and.. why won't any of you guys ever call me Noona huh? No respect!" Tiffany drmamtically frowned.

"If we call you Noona then you'll start feeling old Tiffany." Kevin reason.

"Oh yes you're right. I already feel old cause of Dongho, which by the way is no where to be found! That boy just lovvvesss to mess with me!!!" Tiffany says, pinching the bridge of her nose and shoke her head. "Anyway, Kevin we need you in a drama department to help run lines." 

"Okay I'll come but I have to leave at 3 this afternoon." Kevin said to Tiffany.

"Okay okay do whatever you like but meet me at the dressing room okay?" Tiffany said as she turned to walk back into the school.

"Nae." Kevin quickly pecked Eli on the lips. "I'll see you at 3!" and left with Tiffany. 

 

"I can't do it! I just can't!" Tiffany threw a wig on the dressing room table as she entered.

"What's wrong Tiffany?" Kevin asks, putting back costumes into the closet.

"Bom can't act at all! She keeps messing up her lines and uggghhhhhhh!!!" Tiffany slumped into a seat on the coach in the dressing room and threw a pillow at the door in fustration.

"It's okay Tiffany, the play isn't until 3 weeks from now, we still have time." Kevin reassured his friend, putting away the last costume and takign a seat next to her.

"I know I know, but.." Tiffany sighed deeply and leaned her head on Kevin's shoulder, his hand comfortly on his shoulder. "I'm just kind of secretly hopping she'll fall off stage or something so we can get a replacement for her."

"Tiffany!"

"Oh come one Kevin, you're thinking it too! That girl only got the party because we ran out of actors and actresses willing to take the part. But.." Tiffany girnned when a sudden idea came to her. "What if..." she jumped off of the coach and went to the dressing table, picking up a long brown curly wig and brought it back to wher Kevin was seated. "What if.. you just take her place?" a grin still playing on her lips.

"What!?!?! No!" Kevin immediately refused, pushing the wig away from his face.

"No seriously Kevin, what if we just boot her out and you can act in her place instead!" Tiffany persisted, pouting as Kevin shoke his head.

"Even if I do agree to this crazy plan of yours, how are you suppose to "boot" her out?" Kevin asks.

"I don't know, kick her down the stairs and make her break her legs or something?.. Okay okay just joking!" Tiffany said when she saw the disapproval on Kevin's face. "If we do need a replacement would you please do it then?" Tiffany pleaded.

Kevin wanted to say no but after looking a Tiffany's sad face he gave up. "Okay fine."

"Yayyyyy!" TIffany grasped onto Kevin in a bear hug.

"Can't... breath.... Tiffany...." Kevin panted.

"Oh!" Tiffany released Kevin and gave him a smile. "Shouldn't you be gone by now, it's 3:29 already."

"Oh my gosh I almost forgot!!!" Kevin quickly leaped off of the coach and ran out of the dressing room yelling back at Tffany, "Bye Tiffany!"

Once the younger was outside of the school, he hurriedly ran to the front of the school, egerly searching for Eli.

"Boo." arms quickly wrapped around the younger's waist, seizing him into a tight embrace making him jolt in surprise but soon relaxing once he realized who it was.

"Yah you scared me Eli!" Kevin cutely complained, his lips pouting.

Eli's low chuckle rang through his ears as he lips spoke into his ear. 

"Sorry Baby, so are you ready?"

Kevin spun around and turned towards the older, a huge smile on his face. "Nae!"

"Okay let's go then." and Eli took hold of his hand in his and begain walkign to their car which was parked in front of the shcool.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tell me why we're doing this again?"

"Shhhh be quiet!" Tiffany smacked Soohyun on the arm harshly and then focused her eyes back on her targets. "And we're doing this because it's just soooo beautiful!!!!" Tiffany exclaimed, holding her hands closed together like a prayer.

"Stalking people is considered beautiful?" Soohyun asks skepitcal as he rubbed his newly sore arm.

"Yahhh!!! It's not stalking! It's observing." Tiffany stated.

"Unni, if you speak too loudly, Kevin and Eli Hyung hear us."

Tiffany and Soohyun turned behind them to see an innocent Dongho walking towards them with an ice cream cone in his hand.

"See! Now shut up Soohyun while I stalk, I mean observe them." Tiffany stepped away from the bush that they were currently hiding behind and started to follow the couple.

"We should follow her before she does something stupid Dongho. Did you get me the strawberry flavored ice cream?" Soohyun asked as he held onto Dongho's hand and slowly strolled towards the direction Tiffany went off to.

"Nae, here." Dongho handed Soohyun his ice cream and held onto his hand tighter, queezing it tightly as a huge crowd of teenagers passed by them.

"Hyung, is Tiffany Noona crazy?" Dongho asks naively.

"Why yes Dongho, your Noona is very much crazy."

 

"Is she still following  us?" Kevin asks, sneeking a quick peek behind him.

"It's pretty obvious that she is.. ughh why is Tiffany stalkign us on our first date?" Eli said unhappily.

"Should we.." Kevin glances at Eli, raising an eyebrow. "Should we run away?"

Eli side glances at Kevin, giving him a small nod before they both broke into a run through the amusement apark. Tiffany's screaming slowly drowning in teh background as they got further and further away from her.

"Did... we... get... away?..." Kevin aks, panting.

"Yeah... we did.. then again it's Tiffany." Eli laughs and sits down on a bench, Kevin sitting closely down next to him.

"At least we can continue with our date now." Eli smied as his hand slowly reached for Kevin's.

"No... not here Eli.." Kevin slightly moved his hand back from Eli's reach, refusing him as nicely as possible.

Eli frowned and sighend deepily, trying hard to respect Kevin's wishes. Although they are (kind of) in a public relationship with each other now, Kevin would still be shy with publicly showing his affection for him.

"I'm sorry El-" 

"It's okay." Eli got up from the bench and faced the younger, kindly smiling at him. "If you don't want to hold hands then... we don't have to, just don't get lost then." and started to walk away, Kevin quickly following behind them.

The two spent their first date at the amusement the rest of the day, playing games, taking pictures and riding some rides but Eli tired to advoid the scary rides for Kevin was scared.

The amusement park was surprisingly packed for a work day and Kevin made sure to stay close to Eli's side even though he still didn't hold his hand so he wouldn't get lost.

The two shared a soft drink at a cafe inside the amusement park, sitting face to face with each other as they freely chatted with one another. Something they haven't been able to do for a long time now since Eli was often busy and when they do have time to see one another, it was very short and was often spent kissing.

After Eli threw away their empty drink, he retured to Kevin.

"Lets go." and reached his hand for Kevin's but quickly stopped when he remembered that Kevin doesn't want to hold his hand in public.

"Eli.." Kevin clearly saw the hurt in Eli's eyes and reached for his hand but he pulled back.

"Come on, lets go." Eli smiled softly and started to walk away.

Kevin quickly got up from his seat and tried to followed but the crowd was getting bigger while Eli got smaller as he got farther and farther away. Panic slowly rised inside of Kevin as the sight of Eli completely disappeared and despite his efforts, a tear spilled out of his eyes. He searched desperately for Eli and as the minutes passed, he was growing more and more franic by the second.

seconds passed... 

 

1 minutes passed...

 

3 minutes passed...

 

7 minutes passed...

 

12 minutes passed...

 

15 minutes passed...

...

Kevin soon lost cout of how many minutes passed and his throat clutched shut dry. His lips trembled as his eyes scanned the large crowd of people happily going about their buiness.

"ELI!!!"

Tears poured out of Kevin's eyes and he quickly shutted his eyes.

"What took you so long?" familiar muscular arms wraps around Kevin's slim waist, pulling his back closer until it pressed against a strong chest.

"I told you it was okay if you didn't want to hold my hand... but you just don't have to get lost." lips brushed pass Kevin's ear, making him shiver as hot breathes lingered on them.

"Eli~" Kevin twisted his body around and tightly laced his arms around the older's neck, his face burried into it as he spoke into his chest. "Don't leave me.. I want' to hold your hand Eli.." Kevin's voice trembled as he clung onto Eli.

"Why didn't you say so sooner." a smile curled around Eli's lips as he brought his down on Kevin's, capturing him in a sweet loving kiss with every un dying passion love he had for his boyfriend.

Kevin willingly kissed him back and whispered against his lips. "Don't leave me Eli."

Eli chuckled and pulled Kevin away, intertwining his fingers into Kevin's hand. "You act as if I have a choice with you clinging onto me like that."

Kevin smacked Eli's arm was a playful smile, "Yah!"

The two walked off hand and hand in the amusement park, Kevin underminding that he just kissed his boyfriend in public for the first time ever. His mind too focused on Eli to even care that people were taking glances at them as they entered a small souvenir shop.

Kevin lets go of Eli's hand and walks around the shop looking at the pretty stuff displayed on the cases. "Hey Eli I think we should buy this for your-" Kevin turned around to see Eli standing outside of the shop, a girl besides him as she whishpers something unknown to Kevin into his ear and handed him something into his hand which he placed in his pocket as soon as he got it.

Blood started to boil in Kevin's viens as he watchs the girl leave after placing a small kiss on Eli's cheek. Kevin was outraged! And not becuase of the girl, he was raged that Eli just flirted with a girl practically in his face! On their first date too!

Kevin walkes out of the shop with his arms crossed on his chest, a frown burried deep into his face.

"What's wrong Kevin?" Eli asks.

"Who's the girl?" Kevin aks, straight to the point.

Eli's eyes widen that he's been caught. "It's nothing Kevin, just a friend from school..." he said uneasily.

Kevin eyes Eli, completely not believing that he was telling the truth and simiply turned away from him, walking away.

"Yah Kevin!" Eli ran after Kevin.

 

"Gwi yeo weo~!!!" Soohyun snapped a picture of Dongho with his phone before he could take off the bunny ear head ban.

"Hyung!" Dongho complained, attempting to snatch the phone out of his Hyung's hand and delete the picuture immediently.

"Wae? Wae?" Soohyun teased as he moved his phone out of Dongho's reach.

The two fought fought off each other in front of the small shop, laughing at each other as Soohyun tried to move his phone away from Dongho while Dongho tried to reach for the phone.

"Yah Dongho you can-" Soohyun hitted something hard behind him, a tall man stood behind him, his hair light brown and a friendly smile on his face. A familiar face...

"Oh I'm sorry sir." Soohyun politely bowed at the strangly familiar man.

The man just smiled and bowed back.

"It's okay." and walked pass him. "Soohyun." 

Soohyun quickly turned around but the man was gone. He was... so sure that the man just said his name.. even though he never told him...

"What's wrong Hyung." Dongho asks.

"Nothing... yeah it's nothing..." Soohyun uneasily shook off his weary feeling, a dark aura surrounding him as he thought of the strange man he just met.

 

"Kevin talk to me." Eli pleaded.

"No, it's nothing after all." Kevin said in a sassy tone, he knew that he was probably sounding very b*tch like but he was sitll bothered by the fact that Eli wouldn't tell him who that girl was or what she gave him.

"Kevin." Eli held onto Kevin's arm, swinging him around so that he was facing him. "What's wrong Kevin?"

"It's nothing Eli... really." Kevin pulled away from Eli and walked off.

Eli groaned, knowing that the younger was lying but followed him anyway. He had to make up for what he did (even though he doesn't know what he did wrong to begin with). His eyes scanning the amusement park until he found what he was looking for.

"Eli where are you brin-" Eli intrupted him and tugged him towers a large ferris wheel, lights twinking brightling in the night sky. (http://favim.com/orig/201104/20/Favim.com-20538.jpg)

"No no no no no! I am not going on that!" Kevin tried to pull back since Eli was much bigger and stronger, he easily dragged him to the ferris wheel ticketing booth.

"Two tickets please." Eli told the casher behind the booth and handed him $20.

"Eli~~" Kevin groaned and pouted.

"Kevin we have to go, there's going to be a surprise at the top." Eli smiled and peeked a quick kiss on Kevin's lips who quickly pulled back because the casher was still looking at them.

"You gentlemens know that if you share a kiss at the top of the tower when it stucks midnight then it means you guys will stay together forever." the casher told them with a smile. "Good luck boys, I do hope you make it to the top." and waved them goodbye.

"Are you serious." Kevin asks Eli nervously when they got inside one of the ferris wheel chart (A/N I have no idea what those things are called, the little box thingy you go in when you go on a ferris wheel. If any of you guys know please do tell me!)

"Yes, and if you're patient, you'll see you're surprise at the top." 

"Okay but if I puke, it's all you're fault." Kevin threaten.

The ferris wheel ride wasn't as bad as Kevin thought, usually he hated going on them because they were so deadly slow and boring but the view was so breathe taking, the city lights shining brightly along with the thousands of stars in the dark night sky. They were nearly towards the top, Kevin took out his phone and the time read 11:48PM.

"Eli we're almost at the top an- OH MY GOSH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!" Kevin screamed when he turned around to see Eli on one knee and a ring in his hand.

"Kevin would you pleas-"

"Eli are you proposing to me?!?!?!"

"What!? No Kevin-"

"Eli I love you but we can't get married! Well I do.. but not right now! (maybe in the future) I don't even think that's legal yet and well we're too youn-"

"Kevin I'm not proposing to you!" Eli shouted to get the younger's attention.

"You.. you aren't?..." Kevin asked confused.

"No.. look Kevin-"

"But you were on your knee.. and.. and you had a ring and-"

"Kevin listen to me Baby." Eli took a step towards Kevin and gently laid one hand on his waist and another on his face. Kevin's raced, knowing that Eli was about to tell him something important if he wanted to wait and tell him on top of a freakin ferris wheel!

"I have this ring because.. I do want to propose to you Kevin but not like that.. well I do but maybe not like right now, like you siad we're young." Eli smiled at Kevin and continued. "But I want to propose to you that... I will always love you Kevin.. I will never cheat on you or ever forget that I love you. Even if I get into a car accident or lose my memory, I will always love you. From the moment I meet you, I knew you were special. I just didn't now how much you really meant to me. I don't even remember when I started to love you Kevin but... maybe I always did.. even before that night at Soohyun's birhtday party.. before we got drunk and well.. you know the story. I've always loved you and I will continue to love you until... until you tell me not to." Eli glazed into Kevin's eyes the whole time while he spoke, his hand still on his cheek.

He slowly leans in and captures Kevin into a sweet tender kiss. Nothing heated or overpower but a sweet simple kiss.

"I promise to love you Kevin." Eli took out two rings, one inscribed with the words Eli on one side and Saranghae on the other side. The other ring had the same words inscribed into it but with Kevin's name on it instead.

Taking the ring that had Eli's name on in, he held it out onto Kevin's hand gently and puts the ring on him.

"Saranghae."

Kevin was now in tears, so moved by Eli's affection that he would barely speak a word.

"Kevin, will you promise me also?" Eli asks after lightly planting a kiss on Kevin's hand.

Kevin was too teary eyes to speak but just simply nodded his head, taking the other ring with his name on it from Eli and slowly slipping it onto his hand after promising him.

"I promise to love you Eli. Now and Forever."

Kevin's eyes met with Eli and they held their gaze. Taking a small step forward, Eli wrapped his arms around Kevin's waist, pulling him closer as Kevin met his lips with Eli's, his hands lacing around his Eli's neck.

The bell tower at the center of the amusement tower clocked midnight and rung loudly throughout the park as the two shared their kiss at the top of ferris wheel.

Kevin pulled away gently and stared deep into Eli's warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Saranhae."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for viewing!!!

So how was this chapter? Too cheesy? (>///<) I hoped you guys enjoyed this fluff filled chapter, inspired by margarettamira !!! 

And oh ho ho please stay tued for more chapters! I don't have school this Monday which means more time to update!!! YAYYY ^O^

 

Please comment and subscribe if ya like~

Also if you have any suggestions for the story then please do share! I could always use some new ideas^^