What To Do...

Kiss Me

 

 

 

I'M BACK!!!

:D

:D

:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin sat in a small cafe staring dazely outside of the window, his eyes fixed on nothing partially as his eye's grew dim. His eye's quickly caught attention to a young couple strolling down the street hand in hand, a smile pasted on their faces as their what seems to be wonderful life carried on as to Kevin's which seemed to stop.

Kevin sat frozen in front of Jiseop, his eyes wide once those few words fell out of the others mouth.

"Give you body to me."

Sensing the younger's pause, Jiseop smirked and lightly brought his hand to the other's cheek, softly caressing its smooth skin as he slowly s his foot up Kevin's pants leg in a sleazy manner.

"To be frankly generous, I'll give you time Kevin. I'm not in such a rush to have you just yet, after all, that would be quite boring for me. What's fun about a game is the obstacles of course. But just in cause, my number didn't change, I'm sure you still remember it."

"Excuse me sir.. um, you've been sitting here to quite some time, are you waiting for someone?" Kevin turned around to a light tap on his shoulder from a young waiter standing nervously behind him.

"Oh.." the words flew unconsicously past Kevin's lips as he hastily stood up from his seat and bowed. "No, I'm sorry I should be going." Rubbing the back of his neck, Kevin smiled shly towards the waiter before quietly walking towards the door to leave.

Just before Kevin was about to put his hand on the door handle, the waiter abruptly called out to him. "Wait! I... you can... um.."

Kevin turned around and faced the waiter, his head abit cocked to the side. "Nae?"

"Oh.. I.." the boy timidly avoided Kevin's eyes as he awkwardly sifted his weight from one leg to the other as he studderly spoke. "the cafe... it doesn't.. it doesn't close until 8pm so.. so you can stay longer if you want."

Kevin stared at the young waiter for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of light laughter, he strangly found the young waiter who seemed to be in highs school's shy actions rather cute and couldn't help but laugh. "I'm... I'm sorry.." Kevin quickly apologies after seeing the young waiter's puzzled and slightly offened face.

"It's okay." Kevin smiled lightly towards the waiter after slowly calming down from his laughing a moment ago. " I have somewhere I need to be right now but.. I'll be back tomorrow."

The waiter beamed happily after upon hearing that Kevin would be coming to the cafe again.

"Annyeong." Kevin waved as he opened the door and slipped out into the chilly autumn day.

"Annyeong!" the waiter waved back, a smile on his face as he quickly went back to work.

 

"I need to be in there!!"

"I'm sorry miss but you can't be in this area right now, only particular family members of the patient is allowed here."  the frantic young nurse tried to explain to a horrified looking Tiffany.

"Tiffany just drop it, we'll see Dongho during vistor time tomorrow." Soohyun reasoned exhaustedly to his sister but with such little energy after filing thousands of contracts and paper work from the police, his efforts seems to be of no use as he watched his sister continue to agrue with the nurse.

"I NEED to be in there! I need to be with Dongho! Please.. please he's so young and with a huge surgery like that, he needs me!!! I NEED TO BE IN THERE RIGHT NOW!!" Tiffany half explained half yelled at the nurse who quickly ran tot he nearest receptionist for help.

A few minutes of reasoning and half dragging, Soohyun managed to calm Tiffany enough to sit her down in the waiting room.

"What am I going to do... he has 2 broken ribs... and... what am I going to do Soohyun?..." Tiffany mummbled to herself as she held his face in the palms of her hand while Soohyun quietly napped next to her.

"Are you a family member of  Shin Dongho?" a male middle aged doctor asked as he emerged from the emgency room in his full set surgen scrubs.

"Yes, I'm a family member of Dongho!" Tiffany suddently sprung out of her seat (which jolted Soohyun awake) and almost literally ran to the doctor. "How is he doctor?" she asked uneasily, her eye brows creased with worry and eyes almost leaking with tears just about ready to be shed.

"Yes yes he is doing perfectly fine, no perment damage done either, luckly his broken rib hadn't pierced his heart other wise Mr. Dongho wouldn't be with us here today. You can rest assure that he will make a full recovery." the doctor smiled towards Tiffany which finally reassured her that Dongho was going to be okay.

"But may I ask before you go and see him this moment, what relation do you have with Mr. Dongho?" the doctor asked holding onto a clip board with multiple unfilled files there.

"I"m Tiffany, Dongho's Umm-"  Tiffany suddently paused...

"Yes?"  the doctor's voice quickly brought her back to her senses.

"I'm Tiffany... Dongho's Noona."

Dongho laid on his back on his queen sized bed, his eyes staring blankly at his ceiling while loud R&B music played on his ipod. He tapped his fingers on his bed according to the beat and quietly sung along to the lyrics he knew.

After replaying the same song for the 9th time since just laid down, Dongho closed his ipod and pulled out the head buds from his ears with a sigh while continuing to stare at his blank ceiling with the same blank expression he had on since that morning.

"Appa... Umma is being mean..." Dongho spoke out loud into his empty room, in his empty house.

"Appa... Umma isn't really my Umma but... why did you leave me with her?... Appa... why did you have to leave me?..." with no reply, Dongho closed his eyes and breathed deeply, on the drift of sleep, his phone rang.

"Annyeong." Dongho automatically said into the phone after picking it up, his eyes still closed and still laying in bed.

"Yah Shin Dongho! Do you know what time it is?!?!"

"Aish, Hyung it's only 11:39am. Wae?" Dongho replied monotoned.

Soohyun's laugh could be heard from the other line as he softly chuckled. "Hurry up and come here it's almost noon."

"Nae."

"Oh and while you're at it, stop by the convenience store and get me some green tea and something for your Noona as well!" Soohyun quickly said before hanging up.

Dongho closed his phone and laid in bed for a few moments before popping out of bed. He grabbed his wallet which was laying on his night stand that had in bus card in there quickly before dashing out of the house.

A smile plasted on his face as he closed the front door, glad for once to leave his empty house that held so many memories.

 

Kevin took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled, bringing his legs close to his chest as he gently laid his head on his knees.  The soft breeze of that twilight late summer day blew ruffles onto his light brown-oak hair as he sat at the curb of the street near by a childrens play ground.

What am I suppose to do... Eli doesn't have to know right?.... aishhh! why did I have to say 'that' to Joseop in the first place?!?!?.... Eli... I... I should tell him... right?.. but...

"Annyeong."

Kevin opened his eyes to see a pair of legs standing closely in front of him. As he trailed his eyes up, those legs belonged to none other than

"Dongho." Kevin looked up dazely at Dongho as the young boy stared back at him before slowly cracking a smile.

"What's wrong?" the younger simpily asked, taking a seat next to the older.

"How do you know somethings wrong?" Kevin questioned, lifting his head from his knees to look at him.

Dongho glanced at Kevin for a second before pointing across the street at a 24 hour convenience store. "I was buying some soft drinks there for Hyung." [A/N: Soohyun]

"Um.. okay but you didn't ans-"

"He said he wanted green tea but there weren't any left so I just got him strawberry flavored milk instead." the younger continued to speak casually, not even taking notice or caring that he just cutted his Hyung off in the middle of his sentence.

"I got Noona something as well." 

Kevin stayed quiet as he listened to Dongho speak but noticed that he was staring at him.

"What?"

"Arent you going to ask what I got her Hyung?"

"Um... what did you get her Dongho?" Kevin asked, puzzled to where this conversation was leading to.

"Green tea."

Kevin stared speakless at the younger.

"Didn't you say that there wasn't any green tea left?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't Soohyun wanted green tea also?"

"Yeah."

"... isn't he going to be abit angry that you got Noona green tea instead of for him." 

"Yeah."

At this moment, Kevin wasn't quite sure what to do, the whole situation seemed kind of unusal to him but he just simpily stared at Dongho.

"I thought Noon would like green tea better so I got her it instead of Hyung. Yeah he might get mad but I'll just say sorry." Dongho spoke slowly as if choosing his words carefully before turning his head to Kevin and looking at him straight in the eyes. "I did what I thought was right but it ends up being wrong, I always say sorry afterwords. No harm none."

"What are you trying to say?" Kevin asked.

"If you do what you think is right, then you shouldn't be wrong.. but if you are wrong, then just admit that you were wrong and say sorry. Don't you think that's the right thing to do Hyung?" Dongho tilted his head tot he side and waited for Kevin to reply back.

"So... I should just say.. that I'm sorry?.."

"Yeah."

Kevin was... amazed. He wasn't sure if what Dongho was telling him was completely directed to him and his issues or if the kid was just simpily talking nonsense but from what he was hearing, Dongho seemed to know what was on Kevin's mind without having to say it outloud. And maybe even unknowing to him, he had just given Kevin some life saving advice.

"Well I gotta head back now, Hyung is probably waiting for me. See you at school tomorrow." Dongho quickly said goodbye to his Hyung and headed across the street to catch a cab home while Kevin got out his phone and dialed a familiar number.

Without a second thought; afraid that he will loose his nerve to say what he wanted to say at the moment, Kevin quickly spoke into the phone as soon as the other line picked up.

"Jiseop it's me... I need to speak to you right now."

 

"Where's Kevin?" Eli asked as he quietly brought his fork down on his plate.

"He texted me awhile ago, said he wasn't coming today." Tiffany said after taking a sip of water.

The four; Eli, Tiffany, Dongho, and Soohyun, were all gather around the living room table eating chinese take out at Soohyun's and Tiffany's apartment while watching 'Running Man'. It was a typical and rather normal thing to do on a wednesday. A tradition almost back from highschool in their dorm days only with one exception that day... Kevin wasn't there.

"Oh okay..." Eli said with a hint of disappointed in his voice, he hasn't seen the other since that morning and was looking forward to see him after work but instead of being greeted by his lover at their apartment, he was greeted by a note on their bedroom door that read:

Going to school to make up an exam I missed last week.

With a sigh, Eli got up and brought his dirty dishes to the kithcen sink to clean, his mind still on his absent boyfriend.

 

[next morning~]

 

Kevin sat at the edge of the queen size bed, his legs hanging off the side limply and his eyes staring dully at the ground. The clock on the night stand next the bed reading 2:48 AM. 

Glancing at the clock, Kevin knew it was about time he got ready to leave. Sliding off the bed as quietly as he could, carefull not to wake the other who was sleeping soundly. Kevin bend over at at the foot of the bed and blindy searched for his scattered clothes since the sun hasn't rose yet and the curtains pulled tightly shut.

Feeling the soft fabric, Kevin unraveled it and felt at the fabric. A shirt, slipping it over his head, Kevin squinted as he saw what seemd to be his jeans hanying on the door knob. Walking over to retrieve it, he heard the bed squeak but ignored it as he pulled on his jeans.

"Going already?" a voice just above a whisper asked behind Kevin.

"I've stayed long enough. Eli must already be home... where's my phone?" Kevin said neutrally as he buttoned his pants and turned around to face the  brunette man sitting properly on the bed, blankets pooled around him to cover his shalf.

"It's right here." the man held up Kevin's phone in his hand and gestured for him to come and get it which Kevin responded to as he walked over towards him.

Kevin reached for the phone and held onto it as he stared at the man.

"Your welcome." the man lended forward and pulled Kevin into his arms, his bare chest pressing upon Kevin's as he held him there for a moment. Kevin stayed perfectly still, his hands at his side as allowed the man to embrace him.

He could feel his warm hot breathes on the nape of his neck as the man laid his head on his shoulder. His lips brushing silently on his light skin. Bringing his lips closer, the man softly kissed the already purplish brusied skin.

"I'll see you again Kevin."

Pulling away, Kevin avoided his wanting eyes as he turned to leave. His hand on the half open door, Kevin kept his back to the man as he said his last words to him for that night.

"Goodbye Jaeseop." before exiting the room, the door clicking and shutting behind him.

The echoing of the door closing reflecting the emptyness of his heart seeming some what already natural for him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayo! :D

sorry for the late late late absent and update! this update was... ehhh okay, not certainly my best but i still hope you all enjoyed this update.

it's been a longggggg time guys! hope noen of you guys forgot about this fic ^^

don't forget to subscribe and comment if ya like~

thank you for viewing~

 

p.s - why won't we all take a moment of silents to just appreciate how freakin awesome Dongho looks!!! :DDD completely loveeeee that pic! (the chapter picture) XD

 

p.s.s - didn't proofread so there's probably something wrong in here... -.- ehhh yeah that is all