Secrets

Kiss Me

 

"What's wrong Kevin, are you afraid of me?" Kiseop slowly drew closer to Kevin until they were face to face.

"N-no.." Kevin stuttered as he took a step back when Kiseop's hand lightly touched his cheek.

"I've missed you Kevin... it's been what 1-2 months since I've seen you. Have you missed me?" Kiseop's eyes were sad as he watched Kevin hesitated to answer him back.

"What are you doing here Kiseop?" Kevin mangaed to ask.

"Just visiting the school and," Kiseop took a step closer to Kevin who was trapped between him and the wall behind him."I've been wanting to see someone... you." Kiseop whispered the last word into the younger's ear, smirking as he senesed Kevin tense up.

"I think I should leave." Kevin lightly pushed Kiseop away and turned to leave but he felt a grip on his risk.

"Are you really just going to leave?"

"Kiseop... you should know that I'm datin-"

"Eli, yeah I know."

"Then why are you doing this?" Kevin asked, trying to shake his hand out of Kiseop's hold.

"Because I'm serious.. I told you the night that I kissed you that I was serious. Kevin." Kiseop pulled on Kevin's hand, making him tumble into his arms as he embraced him strongly. "I love you." he whispered into his ear.

"Kiseop let go." Kevin said calmly.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Kiseop..." Kevin was growing more and more uneasy as he stayed in Kiseop's arms.

Kiseop quickly released Kevin. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't be doing this." he turned to leave.

"Kiseop!" Kevin called out, making him stop and turn around to face him. "Does this change anything... between us..?" Kevin asked uneasy, slightly biting the inside of his mouth as he waited for an answer.

"It's best if I just leave.." Kiseop said with a sad smile.

"What if I don't want you to." Kiseop stood at the door as Kevin approached him, his hand reaching for his. "You're my best friend Kise-"

"That's just it Kevin, I don't want to be just your best friend Kevin, why can't you get that!" Kiseop yelled frustrated and ran out the door before Kevin could run after him.

Kevin stood in the dressing room alone for what seemed like hours until Tiffany came inside.

"Kevin you're still here?... Kevin?" Tiffany went to Kevin's side and tried to get his attention.

"I just made him leave Tiffany... I just... he's not coming back Tiffany.." Tiffany stared down sadly at the younger, not needing to be told who "he" was.

"Kiseop's just a little b*tch. Can't even handle a rejection."

"It's not that Tiffany... he's not coming back..." Kevin said, his voice trembling.

"What makes you think that?" Tiffany aksed, leading Kevin to the couch and sat down besides him.

"He told me he loved me... even when he knows I don't love him... you only tell someone you love them when you know they won't leave you or you're planning to leave them.. he just left Tiffany.." Kevin said quietly, resting his face in his hands.

"He'll come back Kevin... he came back last time." Tiffany tried to reassure Kevin.

"That was 5 years ago Tiffany, and he only came back because I was in the hospital."

"What, you need to be in the hospital for him to come and see you? Come on Kevin, you guys have been friends ever since grade school with Eli. You guys are stuck like glue."

"I don't know Tiffany..."

"Come one lets go home now." Tiffany said and helped Kevin get up. She pushed down her uneasy feelings and walked out of the dressing room with Kevin.

 

"Tiffany what are you doing?" Soohyun asked as he peered down at his sister from the 2nd floor of the library.

"Where's Dongho?" Tiffany asks, ignoring Soohyun's question.

"At the gym and you didn't answer my question." Soohyun walked down the stairs and reached his sister near the crime and law section of the library, wondering why she would be here.

"Well just to make things fair the, who was in your room last night?" Tiffany shot back, satisfied when Soohyun shutted up and left her to her buiness.

"I-I don't know... Aisshh okay fine! I'll leave you alone, bye." Soohyun left, taking one last glance at his sister before leaving the library.

While walking out of the library, a group of boys entered the library. A tall brown haired one catching his eyes as he walked out of the library. 

 

Tiffany stood outside of the gym with her arms crossed, when the bell rang and a group of sweaty boys came out, she quickly searched for Dongho. Once spotting him, she pulled him aside from the others.

"Dongho do you have it?" Tiffany asked.

"Here." Dongho hands Tiffany a small key. "Soohyun Hyung will be really mad if he finds out about this Tiffany..."

"Who cares about Soohyun, thanks Dongho." Tiffany quickly plants a small kiss on top of Dongho's head before turning to leave.

"I thought you told us not to get involved! You said that if we do, Kevin would get hurt." Dongho called out towards Tiffany.

"Yeah, don't get involved!" Tiffany called out from the end of the hallway.

"Then why are you getting involved?" Dong asks.

"I'm not! I was already in the problem to begin with! Don't get into any trouble Dongho, see you at home!" Tiffany yelled out before running down the hall, leaving Dongho to wonder just how much trouble Tiffany was getting herself into.

As Dongho walked down the hall to the boys changing room, he spotted a glimpse of Soohyun and another guy entering the boy's bathroom. Curious to what his Hyung was doing in this area of the school when his photoshop class was at the other wing of the school, Donho quietly walked to the bathroom that his Hyung has just iously went inside of and turned the nob of the door. But the door didn't budge, a light clicking noise indicating that the door was locked.

What is Soohyun Hyung doing in the bathroom with the door locked with another guy?... Dongho questioned as he entered the locker room to change out of his sweaty gym clothes and back into his casual outfit.

Dongho grabbed a towel from his locker and made his way to the shower room when he saw someone fairy familiar.

"Hyung!" the older looked equally surprised to see the other but smiled at him.

"Hey Dongho, what are you doing here?" Kiseop asked, walking out the steam shower room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well I go to school here Hyung." Dongho answered, Kiseop was a little shoked once Dongho told him this. Dongho looked not nearly as old enough to go high school, let alone college.

"Well this shower is free if you want to use it." Kiseop stepped aside for Dongho.

"Oh thank you Hyung." the younger politely bowed a little and went to occupy the shower. "Wait Hyung!" Dongho called out, his head popping out of the shower.

"Mhm." Kiseop turned around to look at Dongho.

"It's been awhile since you came back... have you visited Kevin yet? I know he misses you even though he doesn't say it out loud.. did you talk to him Hyung?" Dongho asked shyly.

Kiseop gave a stern look as he replied. "Yes I have visited Kevin, he was actually the first person I came to see... is that all?"

"Oh.. nae that's all."

Kiseop left as Dongho preceeded to shower.

After he quickly stripped off his t-shirt and slipped on a plain white t-shirt before changing out of his sweat pants and back into jeans.

Glancing quickly at his phone to check the time, a new message popped up.

*New Message

 

From: Tiffany Noona

Message: yah hurry up and come meet me at the front gate of the school, don't tell Soohyun either

 

Dongho stared at the message, confused to why Tiffany would not want Soohyun to know that he was meeting with Dongho... he assumed it was the same reason why Tiffany didn't want Soohyun to know that Dongho gave her the key.

 

To: Tiffany Noona

Message: okay i'm coming out right now

 

Dongho tested Tiffany back as he swung his back pack across his shoulder and walked out of the locker room, his hair still slightly damp from his shower a few minutes ago. Before Dongho left the locker room, he noticed a small slip of paper sticking out of one of the lockers. Being almost one of the last people in the locker room, he decided to try to slip the paper into the locker. When the paper wouldn't go back inside the locker, Dongho pulled it out, planning to return the paper to the owner the next day.

Just when Dongho pulled the paper out of the locker, he quickly wished that he didn't.

Disgust and panic started to rise inside of Dongho as he stared at the piece of paper in his hand.

Who in the world  would have this?.. I... I thought (Tiffany) Noona already got rid of these... I... shaking his head as he tried to get the image out of his head, Dongho shoved the paper down the trash as he rushed out of the locker room.

Dongho didn't know what this meant but he didn't like it all the same. He knew that Tiffany made sure to hunt down every single picture of the fake photos of Kevin that was anonymously spreaded around the school. She even made sure to have the school track it down on the internet and have it removed permently. It was suppose to be all gone. Every single one.

But somehow... the owner of the locker that Dongho pulled the paper out of possessed a photo of Kevin.

Dongho's blood ran cold just thinking about what evil dirty person would have such a thing, expecially of his favorite Hyung.

"Dongho hurry and get inside before I leave without you! The place closes at 6 and it's already 5:38!" Tiffany hollered from the open window of her car.

Dongho quickly got inside and bukled his seat beat, throwing his back pack to the back seat. 

"Dongho are you okay? You seem tense... is it because we're going to meet him?" Tiffany asked worridly, glancing at the younger as she drove to her destination.

"No.." Dongho shaked his head, trying to gather his thoughts, he wasn't sure if he should tell Tiffany about what happened in the locker room. Knowing that she would probably over react and come turning the car around, search for the guy who had the photo of Kevin and run him down with her car. Taking a deep sigh he decided not to tell her, not only because of how she would react but because he knew that what they were about to do tonight was gonna be very nerve wreaking and didn't want to cause more stresss for his Noona. "I saw Kiseop today... he said he met with Kevin today..."

"Yeah he did.. Kevin said that after he confessed his love for him, he left and that he was sure Kiseop wouldn't come back.." Tiffany pinched the bridge of her nose with her left hand as her right hand stayed on the steering wheel. "I don't know wht's up with Kevin, he should know by now that Kiseop is going to stay no matte what now. Even if he gets rejected he will stay by Kevin's side. After all they went through those last 5 years.."

"But Noona... if I was Kiseop.. I would leave.."

"What?! Dongho how could you say something like that!?!?!" Tiffany exclaimed, surprised by the youngers words.

"Noona... would you honestly stay if that happened to you? Would you really stay by Kevin's side? Even if it wasn't your fault, the guilt.." Dongho asked seriously to Tiffany who despite her efforts to defend Kevin got quiet.

"I don't know Dongho... but either way, Kiseop is staying.. he has to.." Tiffany said quietly.

"Kiseop is staying Noona... it's Eli who might leave.."

"And why would he leave?" Tiffany asks, looking at the GPS in her car that indicated they were 5 minutes away from their destination.

"Eli might not stay if... if he finds out that Kevin-"

 

"Soohyun maybe Dongho is with Tiffany." Eli reassured his worried friend.

"Yeah your right.. maybe I should call him?" Soohyun pulled out his phone and cursed when the screen went black. "Damn I keep forgetting to charge my phone..."

"Lets go home guys, I'm hungry." Kevin started to walk to the parking lot with Eli following behind him.

"Soohyun, aren't you coming with us?" Eli asked once he noticed that Soohyun wasn't following them, he was standing near the school enterance with a hard look on his face but soon softed when he saw someone approach him from the school doors.

"Soohyun!" Eli yelled out, trying to get his hyung's attention.

"Eli just leave him, I think he has plans already." Kevin said smiling as he watched Soohyun walk up to the other male who just exited the school. The familiar face of the same guy who spoke to Soohyun at the theater smiled once he saw Soohyun.

"Okay lets go then." Kevin turned his head back and instantly smiled brightly once Eli took his hand in his casually and began walking to their car.

"So where are going to eat hmm?" Keivn asks contently as they got inside the car, his mood completely rising since Eli was showing him such sweet affection.  Maybe it was just because Keivn hadn't kissed Eli since that morning and hadn't seen him since but he had missed Eli so much and his craving for him only drew now that they were alone.

"I was thinking we can go that buffet near our own aprtment, how does that sound Kevi-" Eli's words were stopped short when Kevin suddenly laid his lips on his. The kiss was quick and sweet but it left Eli slightly flustered at Kevin's unexpected kiss.

"What was that for?" Eli asks, a smile lingering on his lips.

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you." Kevin said innocently with a chid-like smile, his eyes forming into beautiful half moons as his eye smile shown and shined clearly.

With a grin still glued on his face, Eli unbukled his seat belt and leaned towards Kevin. Planting a quick kiss on Kevin's lips that lasted a few seconds longer than it was suppose to.

"What was that for?" Kevin asks still smiling, his cheeks a rosey pink and heart racing.

"Nohting, I just wanted to kiss you." Eli reciting what the younger said to him before, his eyes staring dreamingly into Kevin's. They held each others glazes for what could of been hours before Eli broke the eye contact.

"Okay lets go eat now." Eli drove out of the school parking lot and headed in the direction of the restaurant they were going to.

Kevin laid his hand on top of Eli's which was on the stick shift, feeling as if today was the most wonderfull day. His happiness overdrowning his uneasy feeling of Kiseop being back.

 

"And why would he leave?" Tiffany asks, looking at the GPS in her car that indicated they were 5 minutes away from their destination.

"Eli might not stay if... if he finds out that Kevin.." Dongho exhaled a deep sigh before continuing, this being the first time in 5 years since he or anyone else mentioned what happened those long years ago. "was by Kiseop's brother."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! :D 

*whispering*

Pppsstttt come here *waves hand*

Okay so I'm actually not suppose to be online right now, suppose to be studing but seriously who studies? -_-

Nah I'm just kinding but I just wanted to update soooo badly!!!! >_< the drama is just starting too!

Who's glad Kiseop is back? eh eh eh? :D I feel as if this chapter was a bit rushed but ehhhh

Just as a warning so please don't freak out when the next chapters come out but things will get so CONFUSING. But reast assure, everything will make sense in the end.

 

Question question: chapter? yay or nay? (yes or not...)

 

And and and! One more thing, thank you so much for subscribing and viewing! Never thought I would get this many subscribers and views ^^ didn't actually think I would make it past the 100 views mark!

 

Thank you guys so much for viewing~

Please comment and subscribe if ya like and don't be shy to talk to me! ><

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

당신을 사랑합니다

<3 (<< hint hint that's ma heart ^^)