Questions & Answers

Kiss Me

 

"Eli might not stay if... if he finds out that Kevin.." Dongho exhaled a deep sigh before continuing, this being the first time in 5 years since he or anyone else mentioned what happened those long years ago. "was by Kiseop's brother."

Silence hung in the air as Tiffany continued to quietly drive, the tension drew as they both stayed perfectly slient after what Dongho had said.

"Ahem.." Tiffany cleared , her hands tightening around the steering wheel as she stopped at a stop light and turned towards Dongho who was leaning his head on the window. "I.. I didn't know... I didn't know that you atucally remembered that Dongho.."

"I was there Noonna... when the police came, how could I forget?" Dongho said, avoiding her eyes away from Tiffany knowing all too well that they were full of tears, threatening to spill out.

"I'm so sorry Dongho... I couldn't protect you from that..." Tiffany sniffled and quickly wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before smiling towards Dongho.

"You couldn't of done anything Noona... really, it's okay." Dongho lightly brushed a stray tear on Tiffany's cheek.

"But Dongho I was ther-"

"Yes you were but so was Kiseop. You can't.. keep trying to protect everyone Noona.." Dongho said, cutting off Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded her head and continued to drive. "I know.. I can't protect everyone Dongho.. but I can try."

"Stop trying, it's okay to get hurt Tiffany so please stop trying to protect everyone even though you know you can't." Dongho gently tried to reason with Tiffany.

"I'll try."

"No Noona, promise me you won't do anything more after we go visit him." Tiffany turned to lock eyes with Dongho and gave a stern nod.

"I promise Dongho."

A beautiful smile rose to Dongho's lips once Tiffany finally agreed with him, "And while you're at it, please stop stalking Eli and Kevin Hyung, it's really creepy."

"Yah! I'm just keeping an eye on those two! Who knows what that evil lech Eli is going to do to my poor baby angel Kevin!!" Tiffany nearly shouted. "And besides, I have my reasons for stalking them." and winked at Dongho, making him question what his Noona was up to this time.

 

Dongho woke up to Tiffany lightly shaking him awake, the right side of his face feeling sore from leaning on the window.

"Yah Dongho get up, we're here." Tiffany opened the door and helped drag Dongho out of the car.

"Okay okay I'm up." Dongho said, striaghtening the wringles on his shirt before looking up at the building in front of him. Taking a deep breathe, he slowly started to walk towards the building with Tiffany right behind him.

"Welcome home Dongho." Tiffany said, wrapping her arms around herself as cold winds blew by. Although she suddenly started to feel uneasy about coming back to this place, she pushed the feeling aside and walked quicker to catch up with Dongho.

"Yeah... welcome back to our old dorm.." Dongho said in a quiet voice, nearly a whisper as he stared at the plain rectangle shaped building in front of him. A shiver s down his spin as he remember what memories this what seems to be innocent building held.

Dongho felt a small warm hand on his shoulder and without having to turn around to see who it was, he knew it was his Noona.

"We can go back if you want." Tiffany kindly suggested, givng a light comforting squeeze to Dongho's shoulder.

"No.. it's fine, we should hurry up and do what we have to do before it gets dark anyway." Dongho lightly smiled at Tiffany before they both entered their old dorm, one what held so much memories for them both.

 

"What do you mean he's not here?" 

"That's exactly what I mean miss, the man you are speaking of no longer lives in this dorm." 

Instead of listening to Tiffany argue with the landlord of the building, Dongho decided to search for his old room number on the map of the dorm which was haning on the wall near the elevator.

"Tiffany it's on the 5th floor." Dongho announced, glancing back at Tiffany before pressing the up button on the elevator.

The elevator dinged as the doors opened and a surprised girl stepped out.

"Dongh-" Her words words were muffled when Tiffany suddenly ran towards her and attached her hand to . Pushing the girl back inside in the elevator and pulling Dongho inside with the other hand that wasnt' on the girl's mouth.

Dongho was midly confused to what was going on, seeing as the girl knew his name even though he was pretty sure he had never met her before and as to of why Tiffany seemed to be strangling the girl.

"Tiffany what are you doin-"

"Why hello Victoria, being a b*tch as always I assume." Tiffany smirked, taking her hand away from the girl's mouth before the elevator door closed, trapping them all inside the heated little room.

"Great to see you Tiffany." Victoria said casualy, "to what pleasure do I owe you?"

 

Dongho sat next to Tiffany on a couch in a dorm room he was slightly familiar with. The room looked exactly the same as his old dorm room but the decorations of the room was clearly different.

After the (very slightly intense) encounter with Tiffany and Victoria in the elevator which left Dongho very curious to who Victoria is and what connections she has to his Noona, they all went up to the 5th floor and to Victoria's room.

"Here, I hope you guys like water cause that was all I had left in my fridge. If only someone," Victoria came out of the kitchen with a tray of 3 glasses of water and shot a glare at Tiffany who simply smiled back, "would of told me before hand that they were paying me a little visit, I would of stopped by the market and picked up some food." 

"I wasn't paying you a visit Victoria," Tiffany said and picked up her glass of water, taking a small sip before setting it back down. " I was actually visiting your neighbor."

Victoria sat down on the other couch in front of Dongho and Tiffany, pausing to pick up her glass of water and glanced at Tiffany at what she just said.

"You actually want to talk to him Tiffany?" Victoria asked, crossing her legs, givng Tiffany a questioning look that read 'I don't believe a word you're saying to me'.

"Maybe punch him a few times and then stab him in his as- I mean arm.. but yeah, talk. Do you know where he is? Stupid landlord won't tell me anything." Tiffany asked.

"He doesn't live here anymore, think he moved a couple of months after well that incident." Victoria scruched up her nose in disgust as she thought about the man who used to be her neighbor.

"Well that's disappointing, I actually have to hunt him down now." Tiffany sighed and laid back on the couch.

Dongho sat on the couch, listening to everything they both just said. His own mind joggling as he tried to fit the pieces together.

"I'm sorry but.. who are you?" Dongho asked Victoria, trying hard not to sound rude infront of a person he just met.

"You don't remember me Dongho? Victoia, your Noona?"

Dongho shyly shaked his head, feeling bad for not remember.

"Oh well I guess it was a long time ago, I was the one who um.. called the police that night.." Victoria said quietly, not going into details of that night, afraid that it may upset Dongho in anyway.

"Okay sorry to intrude in this little meet and greet thing we have on here but I need answers. Now." Tiffany said seriously, looking at Victoria.

"Okay, well give me your questions first then." Victoria laid back on the couch, gettign herself as comfortable as she could for the long talk that she suspected she was gonna have with Tiffany.

"I need to know everything that happened that night no, I need to know everything that happened since he moved into this dorm." Tiffany questioned Victoria.

"You already know everything Tiffany."

"No, I need to know everything Victoria, every single detail. You too Dongho."

"What?! Why me?" Dongho asked alarmed.

"Because you lived in this dorm too. Now please, I don't care if you think this is wasteful and stupid but really, I need to know everything that happened that night and possibly even before then." Tiffany pleaded, her tone was stern and her glance as hard as gold. She was serious.

After a moment of silence, Victoria got up and picked up her coat from the small closet near the front door. 

"Come one, lets talk while we're eating, I have feeling this is gonna be a long talk."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys!

Summer break is finallyyyy here!!! >o<

Which means more time for updates (yay) :D

This chapter is kind of boring sadly but in the next chapter ke ke ke *evil laugh* ):> is gonna be alot more interesting! So please do not unsubscribe because the fun is just getting started! (erp that sounded really dirty for some reason...)

 

And thank you for viewing~

Please comment and subscribe if ya like and have a wonderful summer y'all

 

p.s - does anybody even say y'all anymore, I know people in Texas do and I'm from up north (MN) so I do too.. yeah... Goodbe! ^^

 

p.s.s (not even sure such a thing exists) - if you guys notice any errors or mistakes then please do notify me about it because I do not proofread my stuff (even though I know I should) so yeah please tell me if I have any mistakes because I know I probably have a ton!

And and and I am up for suggestions if you guys have any, I am always up for new ideas and improving my writing!