Revealing the Shocking News

Lying to Forget

The days went by faster than a rollercoaster. Or at least it felt like it. It was probably because I was back in time, and somehow I knew what was going to happen. I was waiting the day when I could use my powers outside of my room. Because even today, I had no idea how it was possible for me to kill a person without looking. They never explained it to me.

 

Sungjong told me more, though. Everyday he added a few more things to the original story he once told me.

 

I'm a messed up kid with a dangerous power. I was supposed to die, but Sungjong saved me. I'm back in time and I'm still messed up, because I can't remember everything.

 

Sungjong didn't save me, to be honest. The Royal Highness did. For what I think, it's the most cliché name ever, but Sungjong said that I needed to call the higher lever-person or whatever in that name. He was laughing while he said it, though.

 

He always added simple details to make the story clearer, but I was even more confused.

 

”Hyung.”

 

I didn't even flinch anymore. Sungjong always tried to scare the hell out of me, but he wasn't doing well with that anymore.

 

I couldn't answer, because I was in the middle of the hallway, trying to find Woohyun somewhere.

 

Why didn't I call him hyung? He never made me, I guess.

 

”Dongwoo is looking for you,” Sungjong said.

 

My eyes got wider.

 

Why would that weirdo look for me? I mean, yes, we're friends, but we haven't talked in a long time. Why now?

 

Why? I formed with my mouth, though I could've just said it in my mind, he read my thoughts anyway.

 

”He's your friend.” I rolled my eyes to the obvious fact. ”I guess he misses you.”

 

I pouted. ”I miss him too,” I whispered, and formed a little smile.

 

Sungjong probably thought that it was weird for me to say that, and it was, but it really felt good. It felt like we really were friends, like I really did know him.

 

”Sungyeol-ah!”

 

Who the hell calls me that?

 

”I missed you so much!”

 

Jang Dongwoo, obviously.

 

I turned around to see the overly energetic Dongwoo in front of me, a wide smile on his face. It made me happier as well.

 

How could a person send so much energy around him?

 

”Dongwoo!” I yelled, honestly excited to see an old friend (stranger). ”I missed you, too,” I said, looking at his happy face with a smile.

 

”Woohyun said that you were practising and other stuff, and that I needed to leave you alone.” I furrowed my brows. Why would Woohyun do that? ”But I can't stay away anymore! We've talked like two times in two weeks.”

 

”I know,” I smiled. ”Feels like forever.”

 

”It does, right?”

 

I smiled as an answer, and the next moment was somehow awkward. Luckily, his playful nature saved the situation.

 

”Let's hang out,” he said, eyes sparkling.

 

I needed to laugh. He was cute, being so excited about seeing me again.

 

”Sure.”

 

***

 

Maybe, I didn't know him. Maybe, I didn't know anyone but Sungjong and Sunggyu. But I still felt like I did.

 

When I looked at Dongwoo, I felt like we really were friends. I guess we were a pretty good match back then, two crazy guys running around like little kids. Sunggyu was probably pretty annoyed, but he always was when it was about nosy things such as me and my friends.

 

”I like your room.”

 

I didn't even realize that I said something wrong, but remembered it after.

 

. He's going to think I'm crazy.

 

”I-I mean–”

 

”Yeah? I changed it a bit,” Dongwoo said, smirking.

 

I looked probably pretty shocked, but I tried to hide it with a wide smile and a fake laugh. Maybe he heard the relief in my voice, but oh well.

 

”Yeah. It suits you,” I answered, trying to sound as normal as possible.

 

It probably was just as good as before. I'm just making a fool out of myself.

 

But Dongwoo just chuckled. ”I remember you saying how you hated my room,” he laughed. I looked at him, not understanding nor remembering. ”You always said that it didn't fit me.”

 

I did?”

 

Dongwoo nodded.

 

I laughed awkwardly. ”I guess I did then.”

 

I really was one honest person back then. Damn.

 

”But Sungyeol,” Dongwoo started.

 

”Hm?”

 

”Did you really mean what you said back then? A month ago?”

 

What did I say again?

 

”About your room? Probably no,” I laughed. He shook his head, but I didn't fully notice. ”I'm sorry, Dongwoo–”

 

”Hyung.”

 

My eyes got wider. ”W-what?”

 

He looked at me. ”You always call me hyung, Sungyeol. What happened?” He looked really worried. ”Woohyun told me that you're different these days. What's going on? Is it Myungsoo? If it is, just talk to me, talk to us. You always did that before, but what's with locking yourself out of our lives now? You even said that I needed to stay away from you, because I was filled with energy that you couldn't handle.”

 

I said that? Doesn't really sound like me.

 

”T-that's the thing you asked me about?” I carefully asked.

 

”Yeah.”

 

”I didn't mean it! I was, uhm, despressed! Sorry, hyung!” I bowed a little, showing some respect.

 

He looked at me with confusion and worry in his deep eyes. ”No need to bow, Sungyeol-ah.” His voice was quiet, almost a whisper.

 

I was starting to panic.

 

”Tell him.”

 

”What?”

 

Dongwoo looked at me with a confused expression.

 

”N-nothing,” I smiled weakly.

 

It was Sungjong.

 

”Hyung. Tell him. Trust me. You can trust Jang Dongwoo.”

 

I still didn't get it.

 

”Tell him everything from the day of your supposed death to this day.”

 

Oh.

 

I needed to tell this guy everything?

 

”Sungyeol?”

 

I flinched a little, and turned my lost gaze to Dongwoo, the fuy who'd be the first to know.

 

”H-hyung.” Screw this cracking voice. ”I need to t-tell you something.”

___________________________________________________________________

 

a/n: Omg. I feel like I never write this anymore. I do, though. Aish, my life has been really busy, but summer break comes NEXT FREAKING WEEK. Then, I will have time to write almost everyday. You guys have no idea how happy I'm about it, seriously. Writing is like my life after music & friends.

I read the first chapters of this fic. And I absolutely hate it. I really feel like I'm better. Oh gosh, they , don't they?

I have really nothing to say this time, but INFINITE'S JAPANESE MAN IN LOVE OMG!! It's a freaking perfection. I love Infinite to death and I cannot handle this, omg.

Guysss, I'm watching Gu Family Book and I am just hooked. IT'S AMAZING. Suzy <3 

I promise I will write more in the summer, guys! Ahaahhaaa I'm so happy, you don't even know.

 

I'm planning to publish couple of my one shots as well. I've written a lot, so it would be cool for you to see that I've gotten a lot better if you compare my new one shots to The Deal of Secrets, which is awful.

I'm going to introduce the other characters in the next chapters, yayy! Dongwoo was the target today, next is the one and only WOOHYYUUN since he's been here but never got officially introduced. Hope you liked the chapter, though!

To the next time, loves <3 BYEE.