Two in One Go

Lying to Forget

 

I was confused. Why did Sungjong want me to tell everyone about everything? Their reactions hadn't been that bad, but it was kind of weird.

 

”You d-died?”

 

N-no! I didn't d-die. I almost did.”

 

Dongwoo looked like he didn't fully believe me.

 

”I swear, Dongwoo. Everything I just told you is true. I can ask Sungjong if you like–”

 

”N-no!” I looked at him, furrowing my brows. ”I don't want to see a ghost.” He looked almost embarrassed, and it made me laugh.

 

”You wouldn't even see him. Not even hear him. But he could prove it to you.”

 

”How?” Dongwoo asked.

 

I smirked. ”Sungjong?”

 

”Hm?”

 

”Would you mind?”

 

I saw him smirk as well. He walked to Dongwoo, and was about to touch his arm.

 

”Wait.” Sungjong waited. I turned to look at Dongwoo. ”Hyung, Sungjong is going to touch you now, okay?”

 

Dongwoo looked shocked and confused, but then Sungjong touched him, and he looked only shocked.

 

He screamed and jumped to the air. It made me laugh again.

 

”Don't be scared. He's a nice ghost.”

 

Dongwoo watched me, disbelief, confusion and a pure fear in his eyes.

 

I just laughed.

 

With Woohyun, though, it went differently.

 

”You did what? Went back in time? What? So, we're all back in time, too? What the heck? Are you lying to me, Lee Sungyeol? I do not like this at all and I swear to God that if you are lying to me, I will cut your–”

 

”Woohyun stop!

 

He stopped, and looked at me. ”Look, everything is true, okay? Yes, I went back in time. Yes, we all went back in time. In order to save my life.”

 

Woohyun looked almost sorry, and I was about to continue, but he almost attacted on me and hugged me.

 

It was a huge surprise, but it wasn't unpleasent. Just new. And weird.

 

”I'm sorry, Sungyeol. I do believe you.” He backed up, cupped my face in his hands and looked straight to my eyes, firmly. ”Are you hurt?”

 

I smiled. ”I'm fine.”

 

”Are you sure? Is there anything I can to help or–”

 

”No, Woohyun. I am fine. Thank you,” I answered with a smile.

 

He sighed in relief. ”Good.”

 

And his smile was definitely honest this time.

 

And though that all happened, I didn't exactly expect Sungjong to say that I needed to tell Sunggyu as well. But it happened. I was troubled, but confident. I had done it two times already, so one more didn't hurt.

 

”Sunggyu-hyung.”

 

”Hm?”

 

We were in my room, just sitting there and eating the kimbap that he made. Suddenly, Sungjong appeared to tell me that I needed to tell him. So I started.

 

”I have to tell you something.”

 

He smiled. ”Of course.”

 

So I told him.

 

He didn't exactly freak out, but he wasn't happy about it either. In his case, I decided to go straightforward. With Woohyun and Dongwoo, I was trying to take it easy, so they wouldn't go crazy or anything, but with Sunggyu, I just let everything slip from my mouth. It was definitely easier.

 

”You are okay, right?”

 

”Yes. Why is everyone only wondering about that? I thought that you guys would freak out more,” I chuckled.

 

Sunggyu threw me a weird glance, and turned his gaze to the floor, smiling. ”Everyone cares about you. We don't care about your unworking powers, the fact that you went magically back in time and dragged us with you, or that you have a little handsome ghost friend.” Did I say that he was handsome? Oh well, must have slipped my mind. ”We care about you, and the fact that are you alive or not.” He turned his gaze back to me. His smile was beautiful, honest and somehow sweet. And Sunggyu never was sweet.

 

”I know. Thank you. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys.”

 

”You would probably live in the streets.”

 

I threw him a confused look. He chuckled.

 

”I mean, look at yourself. You've already tried to escape like a million times in three years! You'd probably be dying to hunger at this second.”

 

I laughed along. ”You're probably right.”

 

Sunggyu smirked knowingly. ”I always am.”

 

We were talking this and that for awhile, not really minding about the scary things I had just told him. He seemed to be okay with it, so maybe I should too.

 

Sunggyu told me about his and Woohyun's new relationship. They never were really close, but suddenly they seemed to be hanging out all the time. Myungsoo talked about it earlier, though. I just never really had time to ask about it.

 

Sunggyu was smiling a lot, and he seemed very happy to the point where he made me happy as well. It was always good to see him smiling.

 

”Oh, Sungyeol.”

 

”Hm?”

 

”You remember me, right? Like, fully?”

 

I chuckled. ”Yes. I met your before I was fourteen, remember?” I slapped his arm playfully, and he smiled.

 

”Good.”

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere (when our kimbap was already eaten and I was whining to Sunggyu), the door to my room opened quite hesitantly.

 

”Who is it?” I asked.

 

When the door had fully opened, we saw shocked Howon standing there, looking at the ground.

 

”Howon!” I yelled, smiling to the view of my best friend.

 

Sunggyu seemed worried. ”Howon? Are you okay?”

 

”Is it true?” Howon suddenly asked, and looked at me.

 

”What? What is true?”

 

”Everything you just told Sunggyu earlier. Is it true?”

 

I was scared, but I tried to act stupid. ”O-oh, you mean the kimbap? Y-yes, it just ended, and I was whining, haha, sorry Ho–”

 

”Lee Sungyeol, stop acting stupid and answer my question!”

 

I felt how my eyes got wide. How long he had been standing there? I told Sunggyu awhile ago. He didn't just stand there the whole time, right?

 

”Y-yes, it's true.”

 

Howon just stared at me, and it was kind of scary. He then shut the door, and walked to us.

 

”Sunggyu-hyung, go do the damn kimbap. I want a full-length story.”

 

I am so ed up.

 


a/n: YES, I had time to write and update! My connection disappeared last night, so I couldn't update, but I updated now. Hahaa, I hope you like where we're going from here. Things are going to be a little more interesting than before.

I hope you really liked these chapters, and sorry for the wait earlier.

 

I will leave tomorrow :( I won't be back until next month. Please be patient and wait! I'll update as soon as I get home, I promise. Have fun you all. I'm gonna miss you.

Bye loves <3