From A Dream to Another

Lying to Forget

 

He looked at me. I didn't know who he was, but at the same time I did. He looked familiar, and I felt weird – like I knew him, and he knew me.

 

Something between us made me feel different – powerful and loved. Like we had some kind of connection; connection, that I didn't understand at all.

 

I felt the tears in my cheeks, but I didn't know how to stop them. But why was I crying? Why did he look like he was about to lose control and break down in front of me as well? Why were we staring at each other, both trying to control our feelings, and the vain desire to cry?

 

No.

 

It wasn't vain. It was real, it was painful. But I didn't know why. And at some point I felt like he wasn't sure either.

 

”Sungyeol.”

 

It looked like he was calling me. I heard his voice for the first time, but it felt like I had been listening to its beautiful sound my whole life.

 

His voice made my heart feel unbelievable pain, but I was relieved.

 

Sungyeol.

 

At least I got to know my name.

 

”Sungyeol,” he said again. He started to my cheek; weakly, delicantly. I felt as the shivers went trough my body, and I didn't know what else to do but wonder why.

 

For a moment we didn't move at all. Neither one spoke. Maybe we didn't have anything to say. Maybe we already knew each other's feelings. But I didn't. I didn't know my own feelings, and I definitely didn't know his. I didn't even know his name.

 

But I knew him.

 

I heard a heavy bang, and I turned my gaze away from his face – familiar, adorable and childish face. I saw a delicant-looking boy on the floor. He was right in front of the door, like someone had just pushed him in. He was very skinny, bloody and weak.

 

The other guy in front of me smiled sadly. His smile was weak, and I felt weird pain in my heart. His smile told me the word he didn't say out loud. Goodbye.

 

Goodbye? Was he leaving? Was I leaving?

 

He turned his head to look at the weak boy on the floor. It looked like he wasn't thinking about those million questions that my mind was filled of. Where did that weak boy come from? Why was he pushed in from nowhere? Why was he weak, anyway? Who the hell was he?

 

He smiled again, and I turned my gaze to the floor under my feet.

 

”Sungyeol,” he said, the third time already. I was fully sure that it was my name now. ”Take care of him.”

 

That was all he said. After that, he just turned around, walked to the door and left. I just looked after him, tears escaping my eyes.

 

I looked at the weak boy on the floor. He was watching me, if that was something you could call watching. His face was filled with blood and bruises, and it looked like he wasn't going to get up any time soon. I felt sick, but when he was looking at me, I saw him smiling.

 

Suddenly his head fell to the ground, and I was scared. He stopped moving, and he didn't breathe as heavily as before. I looked at him for a minute, before I wiped the tears from my cheeks and went to him.

 

I cupped his face with my hands, and his cheek – just like the other guy did to me earlier.

 

”Take care of him.”

 

It didn't matter that I had no idea who that familiar guy was, I was still going to make his words come true.

 

The weak boy opened his eyes. I flinched a little, and looked at him. He smiled weakly. ”Kim M-Myungsoo,” he said. I looked at him with confused expression. ”H-his name. Don't f-forget it, Sungyeo–”

 

I didn't exactly understand what he meant. His voice was weak, and it cracked all the time. He didn't even manage to say my name. I his face, trying to relax him more. He seemed like he was dying, and I was scared to death as well.

 

But his words.

 

Myungsoo. It was very familiar name. It sounded somehow heartbreaking.

 

”Who are you?” I could have asked anything else, but for some reason I wanted to know the answer. Who was he? Why was he here? Why was he weak and why did he know who I was?

 

”Lee S-Sungjong.”

 

I smiled a little, and I felt the tears in my eyes – again. Slowly, he managed to get his hand near to my face. He wiped the tears away, and I felt my smile grow, but the sadness was still there.

 

”That you can forget.”

 

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes. It was painful. It was full of pain and torture. Why did it hurt so much? Why did this simple move – opening my eyes – made me feel like I was dying?

 

For a moment I forgot the pain.

 

Dream. It was a dream.

 

I fully opened my eyes, but the sight is fuzzy. I knew that I was lying on the bed, and that the walls, ceiling and the floor were all white. The room was bright, and it looked like the room from my dream.

 

I turned my head to look at the room more, and I would've screamed if it wouldn't hurt so much. Someone was sitting next to my bed in a chair. He was looking at his hands with sad a expression. He looked kind of familiar.

 

The sight wasn't fuzzy anymore, and I saw the room clearly.

 

Empty.

 

There was nothing more than few chairs and the bed. I looked at the boy next to me, and I saw how his expression changed a lot when he saw me.

 

His face got lot brighter. ”Sungyeol!” he yelled. He was probably about to hug me, but hesitated and got back to his chair.

 

Who is he?

 

I looked at him for a moment, furrowing my brows and thinking about why did he look so familiar, and why he knew who I was.

 

I am Sungyeol.

 

I knew that.

 

Lee Sungjong.

 

I didn't know where that name came to my mind, and when I tried to think about it, I was interrupted. ”Howon,” someone said. The voice was somehow familiar.

 

For a moment, no one said a word, but I felt my body tense up. The voice was so familiar. It was so familiar, that I almost thought that it was me who was talking. After a moment of thinking, it was easy to figure out a name to it.

 

Sunggyu,” I whispered.

 

I wasn't sure was there anyone who was called by that name, but it was the name that my mind was filled of at the moment. It was everything I thought about when I heard that voice.

 

Sunggyu – if he even was Sunggyu – and the other boy next to me looked at me with confused expressions.

 

The boy in the chair was obviously sad, and the one I called Sunggyu walked to me, and tapped the other boy's shoulder in a relaxing way. He smiled.

 

Sunggyu. I knew he was Sunggyu. And I knew exactly who he was, and why he was here.

 

”He knows who you are,” the guy on the chair said. He smiled weakly, and it reminded me of the other guy in my dream – the one who made my cry. The one who just disappared, leaving me alone with the weak boy on the floor.

 

Lee Sungjong. The boy on the floor.

 

But who was the other guy? Did he tell me his name?

 

I tried to think about my dream, but again, I was interrupted.

 

”Howon,” Sunggyu said. ”You knew that it could be possible for this to happen. We just need to ask things from him, and tell things as well. We need to know what he remembers.”

 

He took another chair, and sat to it. He was right next to that Howon guy.

 

Kind of familiar name. Howon.

 

”Sungyeol,” Sunggyu said, looking at me. I smiled weakly, looking at his eyes. Suddenly I felt safe. I was happy, because I knew who he was. I felt like it was all I knew. I was Sungyeol, and he was Sunggyu.

 

I also knew where I was, though I didn't recognize the room I was in.

 

”Do you know who he is?” Sunggyu asked, pointing at Howon.

 

For a moment I thought what I should answer. ”Howon.”

 

Howon's face got brighter.

 

Do you know who he is?” Sunggyu asked again. Howon looked confused. He looked at Sunggyu, and then me.

 

I thought about it again, until I shook my head as no, because I didn't know. He was Howon, and he seemed kind of familiar. But no, I didn't know who he was.

 

Sunggyu smiled sadly, and Howon got up from his chair. I looked at him with confused expression, when he turned around to the door. It reminded me of my dream.

 

”Where are you going?” I asked carefully.

 

I felt like I needed to know who he was. Like it was how it's supposed to be. But it wasn't. And I felt like I hurt him. I wanted him to stay. I wanted him to stay right there, and tell me who he was.

 

He stopped and looked at me. ”I'll just give you guys a moment. I'll come here later, okay?” he said. I nodded, still confused. ”See you, Sungyeol.”

 

For a moment I thought about what I should do, until I nodded again, and watched how he left the room I was in.

 

Bang. Once again.

 

Sunggyu looked at me. ”Do you know who I am?” he asked.

 

The answer was clear as snow. I didn't need to think about my words this time. ”Of course,” I said, smiling, though it still hurt to move my mouth.

 

”Well, that's something,” Sunggyu murmured to himself, and turned to look at the door.

 

No, don't go. Please, don't go.

 

”Do you know what's happening right now? And why you're here?” he asked.

 

I wasn't trying to hurry with my answer. I remembered something, some things from the past, like Sunggyu. I remember how he took care of me since I was little. I remembered how well I knew him, and how much I cared about him.

 

I remembered some kind of person, but in my mind he had no face. I remembered his voice, and his clothes from some days.

 

I also remembered what I could do, and why I was in this big, white building. I remembered that me, or any other person who was here, wasn't normal.

 

I remembered that I managed in something. That I did something right, and everyone were happy for me. I remembered some other things from my life before, but just a little. I remembered almost everything from the days when I was just a child.

 

I remembered everything before the age of fourteen.

 

”No,” I answered, and my voice cracked through that little word. I bit my lower lip, trying hard not to start crying.

 

Sunggyu sighed, and gently my cheeks. It felt exactly like in the dream.

 

The door, the . They felt real.

 

”Its okay, Sungyeol. I'll help you. We'll help you.”

 

I wanted to ask who he meant by saying we, but I was too tired to open my mouth again. I closed my eyes, and I felt how his hand left my cheek. He got up from his chair – I could hear it – and he was ready to leave. I panicked, and fastly took his hand – though it was hard because my eyes were closed. He yelped when he felt my hand in his wrist. ”Don't go,” I said, quietly, whispering. It probably sounded weak and pitiful, but I was like that; weak and pitiful, pushed away from the reality to this weird world full of secrets I was keeping from myself. Because I knew nothing about nothing anymore. It wasn't very helpful to remember my life before I was freaking fourteen. I was seventeen at the time, so I lost exactly three years or more – who knows – from my lifetime.

 

Sunggyu was probably thinking what to do, until he sighed and sat down again. I heard the smile in his sigh, and it made me smile as well. I knew that every single expression I made didn't look very good or believable, since I was so tired and weak. It didn't make Sunggyu nor me to believe. He placed his hand on my cheek again, and it gently, safely. I felt loved. I couldn't stop smiling, and I could feel how I was falling back to sleep.

 


 

a/n: I APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SO LONG. Sorry guys, really. I've been busy, and I've been updating my other fanfic because it's already fully written. Like, fully. Lying to Forget is just partly written, so I don't even want to hurry with it. But I'm here now, right? I actually edited this a little, just for you guys. This is even better than it was before I started to work with my magic hands, ya know. 

...Lame.

Anyways, thanks for waiting.

 

SUNGJONG CAMEEE!! Happy? Or not? Do you think he'll be a real character or just some weirdo in Yeollie's dream? 

SUNGGYU CAMEEE!!! Let's just love him.

And about Hoya... feel bad for him? I do .___. Poor Hoya <3

 

I'm in love with Girl's Day's new song, it's amazing. And same goes with GLAM <3 I just love those girls. And I've been listening lot of FIX lately. If you haven't heard, you should listen to She's My Girl. It's amazing song, though the video might be slightly creepy... Yeah.

Infinite... comeback... you know, not much to say... just breathing calmly here... nothing big...

..............ASDFGHJKJHGDFGHJK!!!

 

Yup, nothing big... just hanging here :)))))) (I'm very normal.)

Okay, so before I go crazy or anything, I'm just going to leave. Thanks for reading, please subscribe and comment and normal stuff like that, yeah... THANKS, I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS <3 Byee. (Ooops, sorry for the long note, lol)