Exploding After Flashbacks

Lying to Forget

 

I was ready to kill Sungjong everytime when I left the practise room. Every single day I told him to come there to relax me, to make me feel a little more comfortable around Woohyun and Howon and whoever there happened to be at the time. And every single time he promised, but never actually came.

 

It had been a week of the same already, and I still didn't know how to move that stupid puppet. In my own room everything was possible – it was freaking possible for me to move a person to a wall and keep its figure there as long as I wanted. But outside of my room my powers were useless. I was useless. And I was sick of it.

 

”Hyung, don't be like that,” Sungjong said as he saw me sitting there, on my bed, quiet. I didn't feel like talking, but that brat was impossible to handle.

 

”You ditched me again with Woohyun,” I said. He sighed and came to my bed, sat next to me and calmly touched my arm. I didn't know why he did that all the time, it was probably a habit.

 

”You need to get comfortable with him again,” he said, smiling kind of sadly.

 

”I know. But he's the only one I've seen this week. It's been a freaking week since I woke up in here, and I haven't seen Myungsoo even once! I want to see him, Sungjong, I really do,” I whined.

 

Sungjong looked at me, confused. ”You will only get hurt. By yourself. You know that, hyung.”

 

I sighed. ”Yes, I know. But I still want to see him.” I looked at Sungjong with all the honest I could gather, and then turned my gaze away.

 

Sungjong didn't say anything for awhile. I felt kind of awkward. ”It's not like he's the only one I wanna see! I've been only seeing Howon, Woohyun and Sunggyu the whole week! And then that weird guy who thinks I'm friends with him,” I said and forrowed my brows. I never had time to think about that dude – he was seriously weird. Was he sick or something?

 

Sungjong laughed. ”He's Dongwoo.”

 

I flinched.

 

Dongwoo.

 

Wait.

 

No way.

 

Jang Dongwoo?

 

How did I know that?

 

Sungjong saw the worried expression on my face. ”Hyung?”

 

I shook my head. ”Yes? Oh, yes, Dongwoo. My friend, I assume?”

 

Sungjong nodded, carefully, slowly. I felt like he wanted to test me. Wouldn't be the first time anyway.

 

”You remember the name,” Sungjong said, sighing happily. I saw him smiling, and I felt happy as well. I remembered a name. A name of a friend. Jang Dongwoo.

 

”I do,” I answered. ”Jang Dongwoo.” I could taste the name in my mouth. It was a special moment. I finally remembered something by myself.

 

”Nice, hyung. Nice.”

 

I smirked.

 

Now, who the heck could this Dongwoo guy be? A friend, or the friend? I knew that Howon was my best friend, but I remembered some things already, and one of them was having a couple of guys as my good friends. Could Dongwoo be one of them? It would be nice. He was a cool dude, though he was a total weirdo. I liked him, though. He seemed different, carefree.

 

Carefree.

 

I used be like that, didn't I?

 

”Sungyeol, stop the dance! Just stop!”

 

Someone was laughing. Laughing hard, non-stop.

 

”I will not!” My voice. Me dancing. My laugh in the middle of the others.

 

”Come on, Myungsoo. I think that's quite funny.” That was definitely Howon.

 

”I think Hobaby dances better.” Definitely Dongwoo.

 

”Who are you calling Hobaby?” 

 

More laughing. Definitely all of us. And more. Definitely non-stop.

 

My eyes got wide.

 

A new memory.

 

”Sungjong,” I said. It was more like a whisper, but he heard. He was a freaking ghost, he did everything and more. He turned to look at me after a carefree mumble.

 

Carefree. Stop being so carefree.

 

”I think I have a new memory.”

 

He smirked. ”I think you should think about the memories later and focus on meeting Myungsoo tonight.”

 

And that's when I exploded.

 

”Focus on what?”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Leaving you with a cliffhanger, but you still love me, right? Keke.

I'm sorry, though. I will try to update soooooon, okaaay?

You noticed anything? I was freaking done with searching pictures and putting them here every freaking time!! I will just NOT USE ANY KIND OF PICTUTES UNTIL SOME BEAUTIFUL DAY I'LL GET A POSTER. Hope that's cleared out.

Nothing more this timeee.

Bye my loves <3 Hope you liked the double update ;) (anyone knows anyone who would like to do a poster to this? could tell me, yaknow, kaythxbye)