The Reunion of Dangerous

Lying to Forget

 

I was sitting in Myungsoo's kitchen.

 

I was freaking sitting in Myungsoo's kitchen.

 

I was totally freaking out, and I had no idea what to say, what to talk about or how to act around him. When I first got in, it felt pretty normal. But then it hit me.

 

I was with Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.

 

Sungjong threw worried glances at me at times, and I got annoyed.

 

Stop looking at me like that. I'm fine.

 

I think he got the point, because he obviously tried to stop glancing at me. It didn't work, though, he still did that. Not just as much.

 

”You want something to drink?” Myungsoo asked. I turned to look at him. He was now standing, looking at me with curious but innocent eyes. He didn't have any clue what was going on, right?

 

I felt bad, though. He was a very good friend of mine, and he didn't know. Even Howon didn't know. Neither did Sunggyu.

 

Only Sungjong knew. Only my little ghost friend, who I needed more than anyone.

 

Sungjong read my thoughts and smiled sadly. I didn't want to make him sad. I didn't want to make him worry about me.

 

am fine, Sungjong. Just stop.

 

”Do you want me to leave you guys alone for a moment? I'll come when you ask,” he asked, and smiled shyly. It kind of didn't fit him, but in other words, it was made to his cutie face.

 

Yes. I'll definitely ask you.

 

He smiled, and fastly disappeared. I sighed, and looked at Myungsoo who was watching me with confused expression.

 

”I want something very unhealthy,” I said and smirked.

 

For a moment, he only looked at me like I was a ghost (no joking about ghosts), but chuckled after realizing I was back to normal.

 

”I have that,” he said and went to the fridge. I smirked, but the smirk disappeared in the second he went away. I sighed and burried my head in my hands that were lying on the table. Myungsoo's table.

 

. I really was in Myungsoo's room.

 

He came back with two glasses filled with whatever poison, and I drinked it empty immediately. It was good, somehow familiar. That wasn't a surprise though, since everything seemed familiar but strange these days.

 

Myungsoo sit in front of me, smiling kind of weirdly. It fit him. He was pretty weird after all.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he started to laugh. I looked at him like a crazy person. ”Do you remember when Dongwoo was going to drag all of us to watch his stupid dance show?” he asked. I only looked at him, not remembering. I still nodded. I had no other choice. Myungsoo chuckled. ”You said that you were sick and made me to follow your lead!” he said, smiling. ”You're such an , Lee Sungyeol!”

 

I tried to laugh.

 

Myungsoo obviously understood that something wasn't right.

 

”Are you okay?”

 

I just stared at him.

 

And then it hit me.

 

then we'll go to a movie, and buy all the sweets from that awesome street–”

 

”Don't you remember?”

 

I looked at him with confused expression.

 

”Remember what?”

 

”We have that Dongwoo's thing,” Myungsoo said, like it was no big deal.

 

”We're so not going to that ”Dongwoo's thing”, whatever that is,” I said.

 

Myungsoo looked at me and rolled his eyes. ”He's going to dance. In front of people. It's like he's normal! Like he has no powers and he's a normal dancing kid!”

 

I looked at Myungsoo with disbelief. I knew that he didn't like the fact that he was different. He didn't like this building at all, and he only tolerated it because of me.

 

I felt special, but frustrated as hell.

 

”I am sick! I am not going!” I yelled.

 

Myungsoo looked like he was about to explode. ”We're going, Sungyeol. What's wrong with Dongwoo's dancing?”

 

”I've seen him dance like million times.”

 

”Me too! I still want to go! It's special to him, Sungyeol. He wants us there.”

 

I thought about it for a moment.

 

No in hell. I'm not going.

 

I left the room and started to walk out of the building. ”Where are you going?” Myungsoo yelled behind me, obviously angry and frustrated with my actions and opinions.

 

”Out! To get a fever! Goodbye!”

 

I started to laugh at the memory.

 

Was I really like that? , I had been such a kid with no manners.

 

”I remember now!” I chuckled. ”Oh gosh, it's so funny!”

 

Myungsoo smirked.

 

”What happened after? I can't remember!” I asked from the middle of my laughing.

 

Myungsoo looked amused, but answered anyway. ”Hoya dragged us there. He saw you running around outside with no real clothes–”

 

With no real clothes? What the heck does that mean?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

 

Myungsoo just shrugged. ”I don't know. He didn't tell, and honestly, I don't even want to know.” I smirked. ”But he knows you well. So, yes. We ended up to that dancing show anyway.”

 

I laughed again. For a moment we were only laughing and talking about stupid memories. I remembered some of them, and I started to remember more when he talked, but not all. Some things were never heard in my brains before.

 

It probably took like an hour or so, when we finally got quiet. I smiled to myself, and Myungsoo did the same.

 

”Sungyeol.”

 

”Hm?” I was probably close to fall asleep to the stupid chair.

 

”Why don't you remember?”

 

”Remember what?”

 

”Things. I don't know. Stuff I just told you. You didn't remember them all,” he said, looking at me with his innocent eyes.

 

I panicked.

 

. Sungjong!

 

Sungjong appeared next to me. ”Say that you're tired. Because of the practises.” It seemed like he was panicking as well.

 

”Sorry, I'm probably just tired. I do remember everything, I'm just terribly messed up,” I said. Myungsoo looked more understanding.

 

”Is practising really that hard? Is Woohyun that bad?”

 

I nodded, smiling to his painful expression. ”Don't worry, Myungie. I'll be completely fine,” I said and chuckled to his shocked face.

 

Myungie. I just called him freaking Myungie.

 

”I don't want you to overwork yourself,” he said.

 

”I won't.”

 

He didn't seem to believe, but smiled anyway. ”Good.”

 

We talked about stuff for a moment, when I suddenly started to feel really weird. Was it because I was with him, or because I was indeed overworked, I didn't know. All I knew was that I wanted to go to my own room, to talk with Sungjong freely, no one else around, and then go to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day in the stupid practise room anyway.

 

”I'll go now,” I said and stood up from the chair. ”I'm really tired, so I think I'd fall asleep here if I wouldn't go.”

 

”Again.”

 

”Again,” I smirked.

 

Thank you, Sungjong.

 

Myungsoo chuckled, and then just smiled sadly.

 

”See you tomorrow then? I don't want you to disappear for another week,” Myungsoo said, looking at me with serious expression.

 

I smiled. ”See you.”

 

I left the room 23 with a confused but happy mind, Sungjong walking beside me, smiling as well.

 

”I like my room better,” Myungsoo said.

 

”Why? What's wrong with my room?” I asked as I pouted.

 

”It's thirteen! It means bad luck!”

 

”You said it was your lucky number!”

 

Myungsoo was quiet for a moment. ”It is.”

 

”Then what are you whining about?”

 

He still didn't answer any faster.

 

”Yes?”

 

He glared at me. ”It was where we first got together, idiot! Where we first had our freaking kiss! Our first kiss!”

 

Oh.

 

Didn't think about that.

 

I smiled after insulting myself in my mind. ”Let's go to your room then, Myungie. To have our millionth kiss.”

 

”I think it's billionth.”

 

”Whatever you say.”

 

Yeah, the room 23 was definitely one room filled with amazing memories.

 


a/n: Hello again my lovely readers! I hope you've been doing well, cause I've been awesome.

I said something about Justin Bieber last time, right? IT WAS LIKE A DAY-OFF TO THE WHOLE COUNTRY IF THEY JUST ASKED A FREAKING PERMISSION! A day-off. Because of Justin Bieber.

...Seriously? I just cannot believe.

Would be cool if they'd do that to k-pop groups and artists as well (though they never come here so yeah, just dreaming).

Yeah, yeahhh, anyway. If you're gonna ask that did I see him or whatever, the answer is NO, I didn't. I didn't even try to see him, I was at home with my friends. Half of my school probably saw him, though. In his concert. He came A LOT LATE. Oh yeah, and took pictures really fast with no smile on in the backstage (some ppl got to go there). I heard he had a hangover?? Whatever, I don't even know why I'm talking about him here.

Anywaaayy, did you like the chapter? MYUNGYEOL FINALLY MEETING AGAAAAINNN!! Happy? I know I am, keke.

See you next time, my loves <3 Comment? No? Fine then... Would be cool, though.

SEEEE YOOOUU! ^^