New Allies

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

"What! What do you mean they got him?!! Explain yourself!"

The men on the room flinch in fear as they watch their boss throw a chair on the wall breaking it into pieces. No one dared to speak up since Mir will kill anyone speaking up to him with no consent. They watch as Mir's eyes changed to bloody red in color and menacingly approached his pet.

"Didn't I tell you to watch over him?! How could you lose him?", Mir curls his hands around his pet's neck but his pet didn't flinch who was used to Mir's outbursts.

"The head of the company wanted to meet him regarding the new recruit which happens to be a man named Joon after that he didn't come back to the office but I saw the eldest of the Park siblings with some of his men. They went to talk to the heads and soon after they left together along with Byunghee who was unconscious", the man said looking at Mir in the eyes and stating everything bluntly not afraid that Mir might hurt him in the process.

"What do you mean unconscious?", Mir stated gripping his pet's neck tight and raising him up.

"H-h-he w-wa-was be-ing car-ried by one o-o-of the he-ead of the co-com-pany out wi-with the Joon guy, on-e of o-our boss a-and th-the g-girl the four of th-them are un-co-consious", his pet explains struggling from his grip.

"This cannot be happening! I have to find a way to get him back", Mir released his grip letting his pet fall on the group coughing and massaging his neck.

They watched Mir pace back and fort in the room picking up a vase throwing it near his pet.

"You keep watching what's going on that company and try to find some clues as to where they took him. Clean yourself up and leave!", Mir said pointing at his pet who merely nodded and left the room. Mir turned to his men who are waiting for his command.

"Dongwoo I want you to find out where they took him bring only a few men you trust regarding this", Mir looked at his third in command who only nodded before leaving the room. Mir turned to his trusted man his second in command.

"Kikwang I want you find out more about the bosses of this company I have a feeling they know something about this prophecy and find out who they really are", Kikwang only nodded.

"Did you make him your pet yet?", Mir asked before the other could leave.

"Not yet but tonight I will", he said smiling.

"You better be for someone is interfering on my plans", Mir growled drinking his wine.

 

 

===Earlier Phantom Inc.===

Eric summoned his brothers regarding his discovery and Jiyoung's destined one. They are currently talking in his office since it's large watching the three unconscious persons lying on the sofas.

"So Byunghee is a Chosen One?", Hyesung exclaimed surprised.

"He was with us all along and we didn't even notice", Eric massages his head trying to think.

"What about this two?", Andy asked.

"They are the destined ones. This guy Joon is apparently Byunghee's destined one and this girl Sandara is mine", Jiyoung explained.

"But I can feel something different about them", Dongwan said and they looked at him.

"What do you mean different?", Junjin eyed the two again.

"They are not human", Dongwan said and everyone gasp in surprise since Dongwan has the ability to see through peoples real nature.

"What! Not human?! They look human to me", Junjin exclaimed.

"Yes they look human but they are not at all. I can't explain I need to see their eyes just to make sure", Dongwan holds his head which is starting to ache and Minwoo held him incase he faints.

"Ok maybe later when they wake up, first...",Eric was interrupted by a call.

"Excuse me sir a Mr. Park and Mr. Lee is here looking for Ms. Park and Mr. Lee sir they said they are their relatives and they have an urgent family problem"

"Please let them come here to my office", Eric looked at his brothers and Jiyoung with worried eyes making them concern.

"What's wrong Eric?", Minwoo asked as Eric took a seat.

"Their brothers are here to pick them up family problem", Eric pointed at Joon and Sandara.

"What?! Why of all times now?", Jiyoung was not happy he just found her his destined one.

"The ones who are coming are not human also", Dongwan said eyeing the door.

"Everyone be prepared", Eric said as they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", Eric said once everyone was positioned. They were taken by surprise as an angelic face man comes in together with a cute looking guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Jeongsu and this is Lee Sungmin we are the brothers of Sandara and Joon", the angel face guy said.

"Hello! I'm Eric and this guys are--"

"Joon! omg what happened to you?!", the guy named Sungmin exclaimed rushing towards Joon's lying figure.

"Dara! Wha-what happened?! Why is she unconscious?! Dara! Dara!", Leeteuk asked who also went beside Sandara.

The other men on the room fell silent trying to make an excuse about what happened and stiffened when they notice the three are moving and are about to wake up.

"Dara! Dara!", Jeongsu (Leeteuk) kept shaking his sister as he is worried about her condition.

"Op-ppa? Ugh my head hurts", Dara who slowly opened her eyes seeing a very worried expression of her brother.

"Thank goodness your ok! What happened?", her brother asked hugging her and Jiyoung didn't like it a bit even if the guy is her brother.

"I don't know? Joon? Where's Joon?", Dara asked. Jiyoung's eyes narrowed as he heard her mention they guy's name.

"He is ok I think Sungmin is with him", Jeongsu said, apparently Jeongsu has telepathically told Dara to act as Joon's girlfriend for this mission and Sungmin did the same with Joon.

"Ugh hyung what happened?", they heard Joon ask.

"What?! What do you mean what happened? I should be the one asking that you made me worry you brat.", Sungmin exclaimed hitting Joon on the arms acting his part as his brother.

"Owww hyung! that hurts! How am I suppose to know? All I remember was a shaking that guys hand then I saw a light",Joon said rubbing his arms Sungmin sure could hit. Eric, Jiyoung and the others are surprised by what Joon said.

"What do you mean light? Your not dying you know only people dying could see that." Sungmin exclaimed hitting Joon again.

"Oww hyung stop! Where's Dara hyung?", Joon asked.

"She's over there with Jeongsu hyung apparently she fainted too", Sungmin pointed at Dara and Leeteuk hugging.

"Dara jagi are you ok?", Joon stood up swaying as he walks towards them.

"Joon? yeah I'm ok", she said as they hug each other while Sungmin fills them with details telepathically and Leeteuk standing up walking towards Eric.

"Sir I would like to know what happened to my sister and my future brother-in-law but if you please could sum it up for we have an urgent family business to attend to", he explained. Eric just nodded while Jiyoung was fuming with jealousy and anger about what he is seeing and what he just heard.

They are together? No! This can't be! they are both a destined one they can't be together!

"Your a vampire! No all of you are vampires!", Dongwan suddenly exclaimed and they watch Jeongsu's expression changed.

"Excuse me? what did you say? vampires?", Sungmin said who stood up looking at them with a serious face while Joon is helping Dara stand up.

"I'm sorry my friend here likes vampire stories a lot", Junjin butted in as Andy is holding Dongwan.

"Mr next time don't let your friend say those things as if it's fun for--"Jeongsu stopped talking when he saw Dongwan sending magic to his sister,Joon and Sungmin. he quickly went to them and covered them with his body and Sungmin used one of Shindong's gadgets to divert the power.

"Are you two ok?", Jeongsu asked and they nodded he can see both of their eyes are red now. He slowly turns to the six men showing them his red eyes and his skin became whiter same with Sungmin.

"And you are wizards I presume.", he said baring his fangs.

"Yes we are", Eric replied trying to think of a plan to talk everything out.

"And who gave you the right to hurt my brother and sister-in-law?", Sungmin spat looking different from what they saw earlier. 

Eric felt Jiyoung move beside him knowing that he isn't happy that his destined one is taken by someone already, shaking his head he signaled Jiyoung to calm down.

"We are not here to hurt them. We are here to protect them.", Andy said on the side.

"Protect them? When we clearly saw you trying to hurt them", Jeongsu growled eyeing Dongwan.

"No we didn't mean it like that, we are just making sure you are good guys", Junjin said.

"Junjin is right. It's all because of the prophecy.", Eric said standing in front of his brothers.

"Prophecy? What prophecy?", Jeongsu asked his eyes narrowing.

Eric looked at his brothers and Jiyoung for approval, they nodded their head signaling him to go on and that they are ready.

"Prophecy about the Chosen one", as Eric said that Jeongsu's eyes became normal and he retracted his fangs same as with Sungmin, Dara and Joon.

"You know about it too?", Sungmin asked and they nodded.

"We cannot talk here their are a lot of spies in this building. You guys must come with us on our HQ", Jeongsu said watching the six men surprise by his revelation.

"Spies? Why are their spies here?", Minwoo asked.

"Yes spies. As far as we know their boss is after that guy", Jeongsu said pointing at Byunghee who is waking up. Jiyoung went beside the guy helping him sit as they made contact with each other a bright light was emitted between them and they both collapsed together with Dara and Joon.

"What just happened?", Minwoo asked when the light was gone.

"I don't know but it's best if we talk about all this things on our HQ", Jeongsu said again.

"Alright but we have to sneak them out the building to avoid suspicions. We will transport them through magic.", Eric said but Jeongsu held up his hand.

"No need for that Sungmin and I can move fast without anyone noticing we will carry my sister and Joon down. We will just see each other on the basement parking lot.

"Don't you trust us?", Andy asked.

"As far as what happened you are in no position to ask us that. We are already allowing you to come to our HQ but as for my brother and Dara we put a line", Sungmin said making Dongwan feel bad.

"Alright let's go Min", Jeongsu said carrying Dara and Sungmin did the same with Joon.

The five men nods, Junjin carried Jiyoung and Dongwan carried Byunghee .

"See you down stairs", Andy said as they disappear. While Jeongsu and Sungmin just smiled and was also gone in a blink of an eye. As for Eric and Jiyoung they had to go out normally as to avoid suspicion of them disappearing without their secretary's knowledge.

 

===Phantom Inc. Basement Parking Lot===

"I can't believe you guys are here before us!", Eric and Jiyoung heard Minwoo's voice. Upon seeing them they chuckled, both Sungmin and Jeongsu are leaning on the side of their car which is in front of their cars as Byunghee and Jiyoung are being buckled inside their car.

"We have to go now one of the spy has followed you", Jeongsu said upon seeing Eric and Jiyoung while Sungmin was looking at a black car behind them. Not wanting the spy to know anything they only nodded.

"Sungmin will drive you and two of you has to ride in my car.", Jeongsu said.

"Alright, Hyesung and Minwoo will go with you", Eric said nodding at the two as they were about to leave they heard someone scream and they saw Sungmin dragging out a guy behind a car and Jeongsu eyed the guy and the guy's body raised in the air. Then they were shocked by a cold and menancing voice. 

"You know what to do and what to say. Don't make a mistake or it will be your end"

They look around for the source of the voice and was even more surprise as it was coming out of Jeongsu, the spy nodded and fell to the ground. He bowed to Jeongsu and went away running.

"Let's go the others are waiting"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Here's a new chapter! sorry for the long wait I was having writer's block plus my job has changed and schedule too. I'm still adjusting with everything. I hope you will still continue to read my stories.

Thank you for those who stick with me with this story and for those who will join as well as to my silent readers and new readers! I will do my best for all of you!

 

 

On another note

Now can you guess who is the spy????