Mission

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

While watching the rain drizzling outside the window and sipping his coffee, man dressed in black while hiding almost half of his face with a hat sighs heavily. His contact is late and looking around the cafe he can see the female employees looking at him and he's guessing they are talking about him, this is why he hates going out suddenly he saw two persons enter the cafe looked around an walked toward him, feeling his gun under his shirt he put himself on guard. He can see that one of them is a woman tall,y with chocolate brown hair wearing a white blouse and black leather jacket and pants while the other person is a tall guy with light brown hair wearing dark clothes just like him both of them are wearing dark glasses, it must be them he thought.

 

"Does black coffee taste good?", the woman asked as soon as they are in front of him.

 

"It depends from the bean", he replies, it was their code for the meeting so it means it is them.

 

"Please take a seat", good thing I got the seat at the corner back of the cafe no one will hear our talk.

 

"Thank you", the guy replies as they sat in front of him and removed their glasses.

 

He can see that both of them are look-a-like more like twins.They look very innocent than any other persons I have known from the profession I am in. Oh I forgot to tell you I'm a vampire but I hunt other vampires that wreck havoc in our territory as well as other creatures from a different kind and another thing I don't kill humans I only drink blood from animals much to my parents disgust and disowning me after that.

"So boss has a mission for us", the female said straight to the point and looking at me in a serious way that broke my thoughts.

"What's the job?"

 

"We have to protect this guy from a group of rogue vampires, it seems they have taken interest in him", the guy replied, I nodded.

 

"Do you know why they have taken interest in him?"

 

"No, guys from HQ are also looking for answers, it seems the leader of the rogues is very keen on having him though",the woman replied while looking at the menu.

 

"Has HQ given you something that will help us recognize this guy?", I asked not very happy especially when I have to do a mission with an incomplete information.

 

"We only have this picture of him", the female gave me a picture of a man they need to protect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the look of the picture their seems to be nothing special about this guy so why are the rogues interested in him, guess he will know soon enough when they meet him.

Looking at the picture again he was drawn into the eyes of the guy, he was snapped backed to reality when the waitress came to them to ask for the orders of his companions.

 

"So when do we start?"

 

"Well we will start right away, boss said that we can't take chances", the female said in an annoyed voice.

 

"We will go under cover in the company he is currently working on", the guy replied smiling at their female companion.

 

I just nodded, he's cute when he smiles,I shook my head from my thoughts when the waiter came with their orders.

 

"Well since we're working together you can call me Dara", the female replied smiling as she sips her juice.

 

"And I'm Cheondung, we are siblings by the way to answer your question", the guy in-front of me smiled again.

 

"And how did you know I'm going to ask that, do you have mind reading as a power?", I asked eyeing him.

 

"No we don't have mind reading we just get those questions a lot", Dara laughed.

 

"Oh I really", I said amused with them.I guess I won't have problems getting a long with them.Not that I'm complaining but my last partner was a pain in the we nearly failed our mission coz of his hard headedness. I looked at them and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"By the way I'm Joon"

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Sorry it's too short just a little intro only. 

Thank you for reading! Please comment <3