Another Chosen One & the First Destined Ones

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Dara was waiting for Joon to arrive in the lobby of PHANTOM Inc. when she recieved a call from Xiah regarding her brother.

 He found his mate but we might have a problem with this.

The words Xiah said made her worry about her brother, what could possibly be the problem about her brother finding her mate. Pacing back and fort she stopped and smiled when she spotted Xiah, he smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Xiah what's---", she was about to ask when Xiah hussed her.

"Not here noona, let's go somewhere else to talk about this", he said and Dara just nodded her head before following Xiah.

"Where's Joon?", he asked when they finally stopped in a secluded hallway.

"He's on his way, he had to stop by the HQ my brother wanted to tell him something"

"Ok, please don't overreact ok", Xiah warned her.

"Ok, what's wrong with my brother? What do you mean by We might have a problem?", she asked simultaneously.

"Noona I told you don't overreact I haven't told you yet", Xiah whispered while covering . Dara signaled ok then Xiah released her and heaved a sigh.

"Well I told you he found his mate right?", Xiah asked and she nodded.

"You see his mate is Jihoon"

"Who's that? How can it be a problem?", Dara asked clearly not pleased.

"Noona let me finish! Aishh really, now where was I----oh yeah well Jihoon is Byunghee's brother and he's the guy we are currently assigned to check on", Xiah said looking at Dara who is now more worried.

"Omg! so how is my brother now? Where is he?", she started to panic and Xiah had to restrain her.

"He's in the car tight now sleeping, I had to let him sleep since last night he almost went berserk again like the last time", Xiah said letting her go.

"Xiah don't let anything happen to my brother ok, we all know he's different from us and only you,me and my brothers can restrain him"

"I know noona I know. I think Joon is here now I can feel his presence already",Xiah said looking out his eyes changed to red before fading out.

"Ok let's go meet him in the lobby, I'll inform my brothers about Cheondung's condition"

They walked out and there they saw Joon waiting by the front door, he looked surprised seeing Xiah there.

"Hyung what are you doing here?", Joon asked.

"I had to report to her something, so see you guys soon and good luck!", Xiah said before walking off waving his hand. Joon just looked at him and Dara in confusion.

"It's nothing. Kaja it's about time for our interview", she said and Joon followed her to the reception.

"Excuse me?", Joon asked."

"Good morning! How may I help you?", the girl named Yoona asked and looked at Joon smiling.

"We are here for an interview", Dara said but was clearly ignored by the girl making her pissed. She mentally shouted at Joon Stop flirting with her we are here on a mission! which made the other flinch.

"Armm *clears his throat* We are here for an interview", Joon said who is now a little bit shaken by what Dara did.

"Would you please sit down for a moment while I'll call for Mr. Mun's secretary", Yoona keeps looking at Joon and fluttering her lashes making Dara roll her eyes.

"Typical humans easily attracted to vampires" she thought as she dragged Joon to the seat making Yoona frown.

"You know we are here for work not flirt around right?", Dara scolded Joon once they are seated.

"I know that but I didn't even do anything to her", Joon said defensively.

"Yeah right,as--",Dara was about to say something when they were approached by a man well more like a boy.

"Good morning! Mr. Lee and Ms. Park I presume", he said and they stood up.

"Good morning", they both said.

"I'm Kibum but you can call me Key. I'm Mr. Mun's secretary and welcome to PHANTOM Inc., if you could follow me Mr. Mun has arrived", Key said walking. Following him both Dara and Joon eyed each other. Riding the elevator both Joon and Dara keep watch of the surroundings good thing the elevator is a see through they can see the lobby well and the people around. Arriving on the floor both Joon and Dara breath a little and telepathically said to each other

"This is it, be alert always"

"I know talk to me telepathically when you found out anything,,, you will be a secretary of one of the heads after all"

"You too since you can practically move around the building and quit flirting around ok"

After talking they looked at each other and followed Key.

"Please seat down while I'll check if Mr. Mun is busy", Key gestured them to seat and went knock on the door.

"Joon can you feel that?"

"Yeah I can, there is something about this room that is different"

"Be careful ok, don't let them know who we really are whoever we might encounter in this building"

"I will I will"

Key came back looking flushed which made them raise an eyebrow.

"Mr. Mun would see you now Mr. Lee and Ms Park Mr. G-Dragon will be the one to interview you since you are going to be his secretary", Key gestured Joon to enter the room and guided Dara towards G-Dragon's office, they looked at each other briefly and nodded.

Unknown to them Jiyoung was there invisible to the eyes he saw the girl again but this time she's with the guy and she keeps looking at him making feel angry and jealous. But he knows he can't do magic to punish the guy for taking her it will be against there code as a magician, looking at her again marveling her beauty when he heard Key say she's going to be his secretary, making him feel better for he can be with his destined one, he hurriedly teleported himself to his office to prepare.

 

===Eric's Office===

Joon heaved a breath before knocking on the door in front of him and opened the door, inside he saw a good looking man talking on the phone looking around the office looks more like a home not a typical office you can see on other companies, there are two sofas with a mini coffee table on the middle,a mini bar,shelves with books, a falt screen tv and a sofa bed on the side near the window, pictures decorates the wall of the office.

Joon stopped looking around when he heard the man say goodbye on the phone.

"Ahh Mr. Lee, Welcome to PHANTOM Inc! I'm Eric Mun and you can call me Eric", he said shaking hands with Joon.

Joon felt something when they shake hands He's not a normal human.

"Good to be here Eric"

"Please sit down,well I don't need to do an interview to you actually", Eric said gesturing Joon to sit down making Joon looked confused.

"Haha I know your confused but base on your record we need someone like you in our company we are short staffed on your field"Eric explained and Joon just nod his head.

"So again Welcome to PHANTOM Inc. one of your colleague will be here in a short while to give you a tour of the place."

As if on cue there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!", Eric said and just in Joon's luck the boy he's suppose to befriend enters the room.

"Ah Byunghee this is Joon he's going to be on your department and Joon this is Byunghee he's one of the senior here",Eric introduced them.

When the shook hands it's as if everything went still for both of them, Joon's eyes changed in color while Byunghee felt his heart beat faster and his hands are glowing before everything went black for both of them.

Eric caught them both before them fell down, he himself was in shock by what he witnessed the power of this chosen was is greater than Jiyoung and he's been with them for so long, then it is true the chosen ones can hide their identity well. They finally found another chosen one aside from Jiyoung and also his destined one which happens to be the new guy, fate must be with them but he can't help but be curious as to why Joon's eyes changed his color. Will all destined one's be like that?

He gently put them on the sofa and called the others.

 

===G-Dragon's Office===

Key knocked on the door before opening.

"Sir Ms. Park is here for an interview as your secretary"

"Let her in Key", Jiyoung said, he felt nervous he can finally face his destined one. Looking at the door he see her enter and he held his breath and he knows she's his destined one for sure.

"Good morning Ms. Park, I'm G-Dragon please sit down", Jiyoung gestured her to sit which she complied smiling at him.

"Welcome to PHANTOM Inc.! And are you ready to be my secretary?"

"Thank you sir! And yes I am ready sir"

"Please call me GD ok, Key will give you a briefing of what you need to do and all of my schedules", Jiyoung said he is nervous what if she's not the one? what if I make a mistake again like last time? All this questions fill his head.

"Ahmm excuse me GD?", Dara asked when GD is clearly spacing out, seems her boss is going to be like this, but she can feel something different about her boss his scent is different and makes her want to bite him,controlling her urge she smiled at him.

"Ahh sorry about that I was thinking of something", Jiyoung said blushing, clearly embarrassed making Dara chuckle.

"It's ok sir, can I start now?", Dara asked trying to find a way to get away from Jiyoung before she does something that could sabotage their mission.

"Ok you can start now and again welcome to PHANTOM Inc", Jiyoung said taking out his hand and Dara took it. Everything went still and their was a glow, Dara's eyes changed before she collapsed good thing Jiyoung was prepared about what to happen and was not affected caught her from falling.

 

 

 

"I finally found you my love"

 

 

 

 

Author's note: New chapter is up! hope you like it

Next Chapter will be HoSu and BiDoong

Thanks for the comments,upvote and subscriptions! <3333