Urges and Discovery

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Back in HQ, both Byunghee and Ji Hoon are taken to one of the big rooms as the others reported to Leeteuk and Micky regarding the situation.

"Are you sure about Ji Hoon?", Leeteuk asked eyeing the two wizards and Joon.

"Yes, I am sure he is the same as me and Dara.", Joon replied though his mind is currently thinking about his mate.

"So this just means.", Junjin started as he look at Miinwoo.

"If we find his mate, we will find the other disciple of the Chosen One", this time Micky spoke as he look through the reports Heechul has given him.

"But we must find him fast. Mir is starting to move again. This time attacking werewolves", Yesung spoke as he ended his call.

"I just spoke with one of our spy. Mir is planning on hunting werewolves. Apparently it was discovered that one werewolf is a Chosen One", he added.

"WHAT!"

"Why now? Of all times", Micky said rubbing his temples and looked at Leeteuk worriedly.

"What do you mean by that?", Minwoo asked worriedly.

"Well in our clan only two people has contact with this werewolves and they are the only trusted by these wolves", Yesung stated.

"This two are one of our best men"

"So, if they are the best. Why do you sound worried?", Junjin asked.

"Yeah, I'm confused too. If they are the best in our clan.", Joon asked in confusion.

"Because, they are on a mission"

"One of them is also currently unstable"

"Who are they? Maybe we could help", Minwoo offered.

"No one could help them at the moment. Only werewolves can calm the other for now while the other can only be there for support", Micky replied curtly as he clench his hands in worry.

"Still, who are they? We may never know if we don't try", Junjin persisted. They watch as the Park brothers look at each other and sigh.

"The unstable one is our brother, Cheondung", Leeteuk said watching as the three look surprise.

"And the other is my brother, Xiah", Hero said as he enter the room.

 

 

Byunghee woke up in a familiar room. A sense of deja vu waved through him as he looked around the room. This is the room were he met Joon, but instead of the latter beside him, he saw his unconscious brother. 

"Hyung?", he shook his brother worriedly. Why is he here again? Why is his brother here too? Though they told him that no one can know about them. Why is Ji Hoon hyung here?

He panicked when he saw some blood coming out of his brother's nose.

"Hyung! Wake up! Hyung!", he shouted as he shook his brother to wake up. Help! Can anyone help me?! He mentally shouted thought he can't think of a good reason why he did that and not shout out.

Suddenly the room door open revealing a panting Joon together with the others, which he barely looked at as he is more focused on his brother.

"What happened?", Joon asked holding Byunghee by the arms with a worried look and his eyes are red.

"M-my brother, he's bleeding", Byunghee sobbed as he felt relived when Joon is there and is holding him.

Upon hearing his response, a man came to his brother side holding him up. He panicked when he noticed that the man's eyes is the same as Joon, fearing that the man will hurt him.

"Shhh, don't worry. This is Yesung, he has some medical knowledge. He will just check on your brother so he can report something on our resident physician, Boa.

His brother was taken to the HQ infirmary. Byunghee allowed himself to be guided by Joon to finally relax. Though he kept holding Joon's hand and not letting, to which the other didn't complain.

When he is finally became calm and collected. Byunghee let go of Joon's hand and he carefully looked at him talking to a guy named Luhan. Their is something about Joon that calms him and makes him feel at home. He kept thinking what it is, until he felt like someone punch his gut.

Byunghee collapsed panting, clutching his stomach. 

Joon stopped talking and immediately ran beside his mate while shouting something to Luhan, who immediately ran for help.

Byunghee can't hear anything as his senses became blurred. The only thing he can feel and think at that moment was his stomach is churning and his nose is only filled with a scent which only seemed to lead towards Joon.

"Joon~", he called out reaching over Joon. As his fingers touched Joon's face, waves of calmness flood though him but their's this one feeling he can't describe that keeps flaring all over his body. He looks at Joon in the eyes the the latter's breath hitch.

"No not yet, you're not ready. Not now. You have to accept it first", he heard Joon say but everything seems to tune out and his eyes is focused on Joon's red lips.

Byunghee moved closer to Joon, who stood still and his eyes red.

Lanta kaima!

Byunghee was almost near Joon's face when a blue light flashed and he fainted. Joon collapsed and shook his head as he tries to regain himself.

"What happened?", Sungmin asked beside Jiyoung who's hand was stretched out and his eyes are glowing in blue.

"Hyung?! He's body is reacting already for mating", Joon replied carrying Byunghee's unconscious form and laying him on the couch.

"M-mating?", Eric asked astionished.

"He is my mate as you know", he stated and they nodded while the others looked confused but opted to listen.

"Since we've been living together for a month now> His body is starting to react and acknowledging my presence as his partner, as his mate"

"But how?", Jiyoung asked.

"Vampire mates, especially unclaimed ones, their body will react if their mates are within their presence for a certain periods of time.", Siwon explained to the wizards.

"But vampires cannot claim their mates, unless they are ready to be one of us.", Sungmin added. The wizards just looked at them then to Byunghee.

"Not like on the movies or books you read, we cannot claim our mates if we want to. They have to be ready both physicaly and mentally for us to claim them", Siwon replied clearing everything.

"So you're saying, Byunghee's body is ready but--", Eric stated trying to clear things out.

"Yeah, but his mind is not. We really haven't had the time to really talk back in the cabin, without me trying to control my urges to claim him", Joon stated sadly staring at his mate unconscious face.

"We will find a way. But first we much check his brother", Yesung said as he appears behind them.

"What's wrong with him?"

"We must find his partner. It seems his body is reacting to what his partner is experiencing", Yesung replied worriedly.

"We are worried that something happened to the other disciple based from his reactions", Hero interjected motioning everyone to follow his towards the infirmary.

Joon looked at his mate worriedly. He hopes things will calm down soon so he can claim him properly.

 

 

 

===Near the mountains===

"Yunho, the meeting is about to start", an elder of the clan reminded the young alpha as they enter the meeting room.

Yunho scanned the room, so far the leaders of only ones left after the sudden attacks of vampires are there. Taecyeon (one of the oldest, his pack is best in attack), Donghyun (one of the most recent alpha with 5 boys in his pack who are good in disguise), Jiho (same as Donghyun but the 6 boys in his pack are best in getting information) and Yongguk (the newest alpha in the group) but where is the current new alpha.

"Where is Yongguk?, he questioned as he stares at them. They can't afford to lose another pack.

"He's investigating his territory at the moment", Taecyeon replied.

"They found an unconscious human in his land", Jiho piped in at Yunho's questioning gaze.

"He should have informed me regarding this. We cannot afford losing anyone right now. What if that person is one of the enemies?", Yunho barked making everyone in the room flinch.

"He is not one of them hyung", Yongguk said as he enter the room looking exhausted.

"How can you be so sure?!", Yunho asked sternly as he tries to suppress the urged to sigh in relief upon seeing the younger alpha.

"I made sure he is not one of them", this time the elder replied sternly making Yunho shut up and control his anger.

"Where is this person?"

"He is currently outside with my mate and clan members", Yongguk replied.

"Why do I smell two more extra scent?", Yunho as he sniff the air for confirmation.

"Oh those two have been a part of Byungheun's clan before they were attacked.", the elder supplied for everyone.

"How did they survive?", Donghyun asked curiously.

"They are only staying with the clan once in a blue moon"

"Why?", Yunho asked. Why was he not informed of this? And one of the scent is familiar.

"Because those two are Byungheun's half brothers and he wants to protect them as repentance from what his father did", the elder explained to them before leaving, a sign that they should not ask more questions about the two.

They looked at each other trying to process what they just learned. Yongguk just looked at them in apology.

"I'm sorry, I cannot tell you anything than just what the elder said"

"It's alright, but everyone must make sure to report anything that happens in your lands", Yunho said as he looked at each alphas eyes.

"Alright everyone---"

"Yongguk! Help!", they heard someone shout and Yongguk immediately ran out the room, while everyone followed behind.

Upon reaching the living room, they were greeted with a sight. A young boy was growling and thrashing in the arms of Yongguk's mate and another one is crying beside the other. Yongguk immediately ran beside his mate and took the boy from his arms, who immediately calmed down from the alpha's presence after the other flooded out his alpha phenormones.

"Cheondung-ahh", they heard the other guy cry out and everyone looked at the guy.

Yunho's breath hitch. His mate, his mate is here.

He unconsciously growled. They looked at him and watch as Yunho's eyes turn gold, his sight not leaving the shocked and tear stained stranger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: new chapter is up..it took awhile since I'm traveling a lot lately but I can assure you the 9 chapters left are all set to be written.

so yeah..things are starting to get clear on the next chapter..plus their will be a fight scene I can tell you that.

 

sorry to make you wait for so long *bows*

 

~kimminah89~