Mystery

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Joon made sure everything is secured inside the house, checking the CCTV's, locks and also outside the parameters of the house while Byunghee is busy settling in the house.

"Joon-ssi?", Byunghee called as he ventured around the house. It was huge and he wonder on how he will be able to find Joon in this place. Walking around he went towards the living room or what's look like it, with a big round sofa and a fireplace at the center. He keeps calling Joon's name as he starts to feel uncomfortable being alone.

"You called?", Byunghee nearly screamed by the sudden voice but relaxed when he saw it was Joon standing on the door holding some woods for the fireplace.

"Ummm yeah I was wondering where you are", he said blushing while clutching his chest as his heart kept beating fast, he is not sure if it might be because he was surprised or by the fact Joon is currently half and you can see his chiseled body and abs. Byunghee tries to calm himself while figuring out what's happening to him.

"Oh I got some woods for the fireplace and did some perimeter check", Joon replied as he stack the woods and started to make some fire on the fireplace. 

"Is there anything I could do to help?", Byunghee asked as he doesn't want to be a burden to the other but Joon only shook his head. Byunghee felt useless he doen't know why but he really wants Joon to see he can be depended upon.

Joon sensed his mate feeling sad. He stopped what he was doing and looked at his mate, he doesn't like what he saw his mate looked down. 

"Can you cook?", Joon asked and Byunghee looked at him in surprise.

"Yes I can", Byunghee replied and it suddenly dawned to him. He can cook for the two of them. Thinking of that he smiled at Joon brightly oblivious on how his simple smile affects the other.

"I'll cook for us then. Do you have any preference to eat?", Byunghee asked but Joon shook his head again. Byunghee decided he'll just cook his favorites then before walking towards the kitchen.

Joon released a breath he was holding as he watch his mate leave. He nearly jumped on his mate when he saw him smile. He was so beautiful smiling and it took almost all of his will power not to claim him right there. He must prepare him first and accept Joon's kind before he can finally claim his mate.

 

 

 

====HQ====

"How are they?", Leeteuk asked watching his brother and Xiah lying unconscious.

"They are both ok and stable but I need to check on them again once they are awake", the woman replied as she finished writing on the chart she was holding.

"Ok thank you Boa", Leeteuk smiled at her.

"It's ok oppa, you guys are my family I will help no matter what", she replied giving a final look at her patients.

"I wonder why we can't remove their hands fom each other?", Micky asked as they look at the intertwined hands of the two. 

Leeteuk has been thinking about that earlier.

 

==flashback==

Upon seeing the others starts to leave Leeteuk went towards the cage. He gasped seeing his brother and Xiah glow and their eyes opened. Xiah's eyes are red on the right and yellow on the other while his fangs grew. Cheondung's eyes are stranger his right eye is red with brown color and his left is yellow with blue color and his fangs are out.

Leeteuk tried to come near them but Cheondung knocked him over but not completely as Xiah held Cheondung by the hand and pulled him down.

"Hyung! What do we do?", Micky asked as he also tries to come near the two but this time Xiah lashed out and if Hero was not there Micky would have been thrown. Leeteuk then remembered how they calmed Cheondung when he first became berserk but they need Xiah to be stable first.

"Xiah! Xiah! control yourself!", Hero exclaimed trying to go near his brother but Cheondung prevented him.

"Xiah control yourself! Here drink my blood! We need you and your brothers' blood to control Cheondung!", Leeteuk exclaimed trying to come near Xiah again. Both Micky and Hero understood what Leeteuk is planning so they distracted Cheondung while Leeteuk tried to come near Xiah. But it seems to be hard when both of them are holding hands. Leeteuk thought fast Xiah needs to drink his blood to calm himself to the point he can gain control of his body.

Hero moved to Cheondung's left while Micky on the right. Hero tries to tackle Cheondung without hurting his brother on the process and Micky tries to break the hold between Xiah and his brother. Hero was kicked by Cheondung sending him flying to the wall as he growled at them, seeing as his brother is distracted Micky launched at them giving his brother a tight hold. This gave Leeteuk an opportunity to come near Xiah, cutting his wrist he jumped towards Xiah and pushed his bleeding wrist to the other's mouth letting his blood pour in. As soon as Xiah's gaze are starting to clear Leeteuk broke free and stumbled. Xiah looked at him contemplating what is happening.

Upon seeing Micky being thrown by Cheondung, Leeteuk quickly run towards him.

"Hyung! We need to move now!", they heard Xiah exclaimed.

"Your ok now?", Hero asked still worried of his brother. Xiah nodded and they both took their positions even if Xiah is still being held by Cheondung. Hero gave the signal and they both bit their wrist till it bled. Leeteuk and Micky quickly held Cheondung with the help of the two brothers. Xiah and Hero positioned their bleeding wrist side by side letting their blood mixed as it falls towards Cheondungs's mouth.

After a while Cheondung stopped struggling and passed out but before that happened a light engulfed his body, when it was gone Xiah is also unconscious.

 

==end of flashback==

 

"We will know it once they wake up", Leeteuk replied. The door opened and they both looked at the person who entered.

"Hyung, how are they?", Micky asked worriedly as he look at his sleeping brother.

Cheondung is their maknae and he is precious to them. They won't let anything happen to him, he is the only person that keeps them together as a family.

"They are ok. We have to wait for them to wake up though", Leeteuk reassured the other well more like reassuring them both.

"Hyung we need to take them to the mountain", Hero said as he enters the room looking uneasy.

"What do you mean?", Leeteuk asked.

"Xiah told me on our bond earlier that Cheondung needs to be with that group to gain control of that side again.", Hero explained professionally even if in truth he doesn't want to since it means his brother will leave also.

"They have a new leader", Hero said. Leeteuk now understood why Hero was uneasy.

"What happened to the previous leader?"

"He was killed when they were attacked by Mir's men when they were on a hunt."

"Mir has gone to far. We need to stop him fast", Leeteuk eyed the two who nodded.

"Who is the leader there now?", Micky asked.

"Yongguk, Bang Yongguk one of the youngest alpha in the country."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: New chapter everyone!

Thank you for putting up to me all this time I love you all!

Comments, Subscriptions and Upvotes are very very much welcome! >__^