Controlling My Feelings

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

He misses his brother. It's been a month since he stayed here. He wonders how he is doing without him. Even though he might look tough in the outside but in truth he has a very soft heart. And lately he has been having dreams of his brother crying.

I miss you hyung. Please stay healthy and safe. I will be back home soon. He whispered to the wind as he looks out the window. Maybe he can ask Joon if he can see his brother even for a short while.

Joon,everytime he thinks of the guy his heart seems to beat fast. He hasn't confirmed his feelings yet since he rarely see the other. They may be living in the same house but it seems like he was alone. He can only see Joon during meals and sometimes he catches a glimpse of him through his window. He wondered if the other is avoiding him on purpose or not. 

It's almost lunch time, maybe he can ask him about his brother and finally talk to someone instead of himself. He spotted him in the backyard chopping some woods. His mouth went dry seeing the other is shirtless and sweating. You can see his abs and muscles flex as he cut some wood. Gulping he approach the other nervously.

"Ahmmm Joon-ssi", he called. The man stopped and put down the axe that he was holding and looked at him. His breath got caught seeing Joon's eyes it was red. Instead of being scared he felt drawn to it.

"Is there something wrong Byunghee-ssi?", he heard him say snapping him from his thoughts. His heart is beating fast he can barely think, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Ahm I-I was wondering...", he started but paused and gulp. Joon was looking at him intently making him feel vulnerable but in a good way. And once again he was drawn into his eyes which at the moment is now brown not red.

"Yes?", he saw Joon arch an eyebrow. Feeling embarrassed for staring he continued.

"I was wondering if I could see my brother? I miss him and I'm having this bad feeling about him lately", he said bowing his head to hide the blush that was forming in his face.

"Oh maybe we can but first I have to call HQ just to make sure.", Joon said. 

"Thank you Joon-ssi!", he said smiling at the other.

"Joon"

​"What?"

"Call me Joon. No need to be formal.", the other said before gathering the woods he chopped .

"Alright. You can call me Byunghee. I'll be in the kitchen then", he said at the other who just nodded and smiled at him. His heart almost stopped seeing the other smile. He looks more handsome when he smiles. Shaking his head he headed back to the house almost running through the door.

 

===Joon's POV===

I was chopping some woods for the fireplace when I suddenly felt him. His scent was near and intoxicating, plus I can hear his fast heartbeat. I suddenly had the urge to bite him but I have to control myself. I cannot claim him properly as my mate if he doesn't agree,he must accept the fact he will become a vampire like me and love me wholeheartedly. Yes, even us vampires we can love too. To be honest we become stronger when we are with mates who loves us, their blood makes are more stronger for it is more different than others.

He is near, I took a deep breath calming myself and looked at him as soon as he called me.He looked surprised and in daze. ! I can guess my eyes are red again. I have to snap him back, so I asked him if anything was wrong. That made him snap off his daze and I quickly suppress my feelings making my eyes brown again. He was blushing when he asked me about meeting his brother, he may be hiding his face while bowing down but I can feel and smell his blood well. Cute I though, I quickly agreed but I have to call HQ first. I think it's best if we can go out of this place once in a while before I lose my control. I chuckled as he almost run himself through the door.

After he left I quickly ran towards the bard for my stocks, I need to calm myself before I call the HQ. Opening the secret door I took 2 bags and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

====HQ====

"Micky oppa where's Cheondung?"

"He is with Xiah right now, he needs to hibernate.", Micky replied putting down the book he was reading and look at his sister. She seem's distressed. He opened his arms and she quickly run towards him. 

"I hope he's ok. Oppa I need your help and Leeteuk oppa too.", she said as she burrow her face on his brother's chest.

"What is it Dara?", Micky asked.

"I found my mate oppa.", she said sniffing.

"That's great then! But why are you crying? Aren't you suppose to be happy you found him?", his brother asked in concern while mentally calling for their older brother who appeared almost immediately.

"What's wrong?", Leeteuk asked upon seeing his dongsaengs.

"She found her mate but she started to cry.", Micky explained. Leeteuk nodded and took Dara in his arms.

"Tell oppas what is wrong", Leetuek asked in a soothing voice.

"I found my mate oppa but..he's not one of us", she said crying more.

"What do you mean?", they asked. Both brothers looked at each other. It seems like the prophecy is true about Dara and Jiyoung.

"I don't know what he is but I know he's not an ordinary human and he's not a vampire. I'm scared oppa", she said shaking.

"Shhh everything will be alright", they both hug their crying sister worriedly.

 

Let's just hope Cheondung is doing well with Xiah​. They both thought. Both having a dilemma on how to help their two younger siblings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: It's been a while guys! I would like to thank all those who stood by my side and continued to wait for my update. That I'm forever grateful.

I hope the new chapter is ok. I hope it's not too much but I really really need your feed back regarding the story guys. It's easier to write the next chapter knowing how your readers thinks about the story.

Thank you again guys and love you! <3

 

~kimminah89~