The Plan and The Prophecy

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Walking fast on the dark alleys avoiding any persons that passes by and making sure he is not followed. Pulling his scarf higher to hide his face he waits for the next instruction as to where the meeting will take place, feeling his phone vibrate he reads his next destination.

Midnight Sun Bar

Closing his phone he heads to the bar which is just near his current location as fast as he can knowing that if he's late his boss is going to have his head literally.

 

====MIDNIGHT SUN BAR====

Entering the bar he can smell sweat,alcohol and most importantly fresh blood of humans dancing and drinking on the bar, his eyes flashed red he shook his head trying to control his craving for fresh blood he has more important things to do right now. Looking around the bar he spotted one of his boss henchmen, approaching the man he held out his left hand showing the mark made by his boss the henchman led him at the back of the bar. The back is more quiet and the private rooms are located, the man stopped on the last door and knocked before entering.

"Boss he has arrived", the henchman said with a smirk before pushing the other man inside.

"So any news regarding the other clan?", the man at the middle of the couch asked his face half covered by the shadow in the room.

"Yes boss, they are planning to protect the target by getting near him and they are sending the one of Park siblings as well as a man named Joon on the mission"

"Is that so? So the Park's decided to get involved now. Anything else?", his boss asked in a cold voice, he knows that his boss is mad.

"None so far boss", he said flinching.

"Ok that's it for now, keep me informed of their plans", his boss waved his hands to dismiss him and also giving a signal to one of his men to give the informant some blood.

"Thank you boss", the informant bowed taking the blood with him.

"So Mir what is your plan?", the guy next to him said.

"We must take him before the next full moon but he must come willingly", Mir smirk at his second in command.

"Ok but how do we do that?", the guy standing at the corner said.

"Oh it's easy Dongwoon I already have someone get close to him", eyeing his third in command while sipping his drink.

"So you sent---?",Dongwoon was about to ask but stopped when he saw Mir's eyes turned to red.

"Sorry hyung", Dongwoon bowed his head apologizing.

"So you sent your pet to him", his second in command said knowing that his boss doesn't like it when other vampires use his pet's name beside him.

"Yes he's much useful for this task than vampires, since he's human he can get closer faster", Mir said his eyes changing back to normal.

"I know your new pet is close to him too",Mir eyeing his second in command.

"Yes he's close but he's not my pet yet I haven't made him one plus he doesn't know I'm a vampire"

"Well do it fast it's better to have more men surrounding him and make him come to us willingly", Mir giving the final order before finishing his drink and leave.

 

 

====Other side of Seoul====

A man looking at the moon chanting suddenly stopped when he saw a vision.

"Hyung what's wrong?", one of his brothers asked.

"The prophecy it has begun, but I fear something tragic might occur", he said visibly shaking while looking back at his brothers.

"We must warn the others to prepare", another one said.

"No Hyesung not now first we must find out who are the persons involved in the propehcy"

"But Eric we must atleast warn the others", Hyesung said helping his brother sit down.

"Alright but still we must find the persons involve in the prophecy"

"Hyung you mean it's not only one person like what we first thought?", the youngest of them asked.

"Yes Andy, there are 4 persons involve in this prophecy and it is said that this 4 persons possesses powers that no other creature can control and once you possesses the heart of that person you will have unlimited power"

"Dongwan is right but the prophecy also said that these persons can hide their identity well, they can excel in certain things but their true power can only be release if someone gives them their heart", Eric explained.

"But what do you mean when you said something tragic will occur?", the second youngest asked.

"In my vision I saw 2 out of the 4 will sacrifice their lives for the other 2 and for the person they love but this must not happen", Eric said sadly. 

"Why must it not happen hyung?"

"Junjin I think we must talk about it another time Eric is tired we must prepare for the propehcy first", Hyesung said and everyone nodded before disappearing.

"I pray that history won't repeat itself", Eric whispered looking at the moon.

 

 

 

 

====Outside of Seoul====

"Hyung is there something wrong?"

 

"I think something will happen soon and we must prepare"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: New Chapter is here! Sorry for the late updated I'm having a hectic schedule lately and I got sick T__T

Anyway thank you for reading and subscribing! Please comment too hehe >__^