Live Together

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Byunghee looked at the window trying to see where they are going. He kept thinking about what his boss told him earlier, but at first he was shocked to learn when they informed him that all of them are wizards, he thought they were joking but when he was suddenly lifted on the air he believed. He sighed trying to process everything...

 

~~~flashback~~~

After Joon left Byunghee felt at loss and uncomfortable to which didn't go unnoticed from his boss Eric. 

"Byunghee I know you feel confused right now but we have some important issues to tell you first", Eric said beckoning him to follow them.

He nodded and followed them out the room, he noticed they seem to be following a handsome man. "Is he a wizard too?", he thought but he later realized that the other was a vampire.

They were walking on long hallways and stopped on a big door he saw they guy bared his fangs and but his wrist until his blood was flowing before letting some of it drop on a scanner making the door open. He looked at the door in awe then looked at the guy as he the blood on his wrist leaving a clear skin with no marks on it. 

The guy gestured them to go in stepping aside as he allows them to enter.

"They will be here in a few moments, I'll just stay outside", the man said before slightly bowing and closing the door.

"Thank you Siwon", Eric said before the other could finally close it.

Byunghee stiffen upon seeing all 6 pair of eyes looking at him.

"Sit down Byunghee", Eric said to which he willingly obliged since he can feel his knees buckle from nervousness.

"We know you are confused right now", Eric stated and Byunghee nodded.

"First I would like to introduce these 5 men. Thais is Hyesung,Minwoo,Dongwan,Junjin and Andy. They are also wizards like me", Eric said pointing to each men and each gave him a smile well except from Junjin who winked at him earning a smack on the head from Hyesung.

"So first of all we want to tell you about The Prophecy", Hyesung said sitting beside him.

"Prophecy?", Byunghee asked.

"Yes the prophecy about you", Dongwan said looking at him in the eye making him nervous.

"Dongwan stop that your scaring him", Minwoo said slapping at Dongwan.

"Ah s-sorry about that", Dongwan said giving him an apologetic smile in which Byunghee returned feeling somewhat at ease now.

"Ahmm why about me?", Byunhee asked as he got curious.

"First we will explain to you about The Prophecy", Andy said in the corner of the room.

"The Prophecy pertains to someone called The Chosen One who has a great power within him that if anything happens to him will cause an imbalance and disruption on our world", Eric said as he look at Byunghee for any reaction.

"B-but what does that have to do with me?", Byunghee asked as he tried to process everything.

"You are The Chosen One", Andy said plainly without beating around the bushes and they watch Byunghee's expression turn into shocked and paled.

"Byunghee! Are you ok?", Hyesung asked worriedly seeing Byunghee paled.

Byunghee snapped off his senses and looked at them trying to see if they are joking but seeing their expression he knows that they are dead serious. Him! He's The Chosen One? But their's nothing special about him. Why would he be a cause of the worlds end? He's thoughts were interrupted by Junjin.

"You also have a Destined One"

"A wh-what?!", he squeaked still not getting over the news.

"A Destined One meaning a partner. Being with that person makes you stronger", Eric replied.

"Who-I mean do you know my Destined One?", he asked but the first person who came into his mind was Joon.

"Yes and you were just with him earlier", Dongwan said smirking as if knowing something and Byunghee blushed making the others curious.

"So here is the plan. You will be staying with Joon and you should not be separated from each other. It's safe that way", Minwoo explained giving the others a look before looking at Byunghee.

"Will you be ok with that?", Eric asked.

"I-I don't think I can. What about my brother?", Byunghee said feeling torn. He is happy he will be with Joon but he just can't leave his brother.

All six men looked at each other before looking at Byunghee who has his head down.

"Well we could tell your brother we are working on a research that needs you to be away for a while", Eric said seeing Byunghee release a breath of relief.

"Ok then let's just wait for Joon since his brother is briefing him of everything.", Hyesung said giving Byunghee a hug, which he welcomed.

~~~end of flashback~~~

So now he is sitting beside Joon who is driving them to the safe-house to which he will be trained together with his Disciples or some sort. He looked at Joon and blushed remembering what happened to them on the room. He groaned. Why can't he forget about that incident? He jumped on his seat upon hearing Joon's voice.

"Are you ok?", he asked his voiced laced with concern making Byunghee feel something strange he can't explain.

"I'm ok. I-I'm still processing everything that was told to me earlier", Byunhee lied but not a total lie for he was really thinking about it before.

"I know it's a lot of info but I'm here for you, ok?', Joon replied glancing at him briefly and giving him a smiled.

"Ok", was the only thing he could think of to say. He felt himself tongue-tied. He unconsciously brought his hand on his chest feeling his heart beating wildly.

He stopped thinking when Joon pulled up in front of big wooden house.

He looked at it in awe.

"Wow it's big! Sungmin hyung wasn't joking when he said about this", he heard Joon said as he took their bags out the trunk.

"Oh here let me help you", Byunghee offered.

"It's ok it's not that heavy. You could open the door.", Joon said smiling as Byunghee blushed nodding running towards the door.

Joon chuckled at his mates cuteness. Living together will be very interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung will everything be alright?"

"I don't know yet Jungmin but we must keep our promise to Youngsaeng"

​"How are we going to find The Chosen One Hyun Joong hyung?"

"I am not sure yet but we must find him", Hyun Joong said trying to keep his tears from falling he misses Youngsaeng.

"Appa I can help. Umma thought me", the child said upon waking up.

"What do you mean Hyunsaeng-ah?", Hyun Joong asked his son.

"Umma said I have the power to find him", Hyunsaeng said crunching his face trying to remember what his umma said.

"How?"

"Ahmmm umma said I have to be near him and I will see different aura on him", Hyunsaeng said looking up at his appa.

"And oh oh umma said that his eyes are different from other creatures", Hyunsaeng said proudly as he remembers what his umma said.

"So I guess that's why hyung will always train Hyunsaeng privately lately." Jungmin said.

"I guess so to. But first we must find shelter", their maknae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hi All! I miss everyone! I miss your comments. And I miss updating this story.

Sorry it took so long again. I got sick again it's been happening a lot since winter started..I'm sorry *bows deeply*

I hope you like this chapter

comments,subscriptions and upvotes are welcome! ^__^