Puzzles

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Upon arriving at the HQ Cheondung and Xiah were both ushered by their brothers to one of the secret room. Both are looking pale which made their brothers worried. As for Cheondung he himself went inside a silver cage that was located at the center of the room, to prevent any damage or harm he might do when he goes berserk only the cage can prevent him from going out. No one knows about his condition except his family and the Kim brothers who are the only ones that can stop him. The fact that his family accepted him despite his condition is enough for him to be determined to protect them with everything he got.

Cheondung looked at his hyung looking at him worriedly and to Hero who is looking at the paled face Xiah, Cheondung furrowed his brows something is wrong with Xiah. Trying to talk to Xiah he sensed something else towards the other vampire, making him alert and fought to control himself just to call his brothers' attention.

"Hyung there's something wrong with Xiah. You have to put him here inside with me before something happens", Cheondung worriedly said making Hero look at him before looking at his brother.

"What's wrong Xiah?",they heard Hero asked the other and Micky approached them.

"Xiah are--- Xiah! come you have to go in with Cheondung your eyes are bloody red right now", Micky exclaimed, surprised upon seeing Xiah's condition. They quickly put Xiah inside the cage together with Cheondung and watched worriedly as Cheondung engulfed Xiah in a hug as they both lay down the floor trying to control themselves.

"What's taking them so long?!" Hero shouts as he was worried of his brother as well as of Cheondung, the two of them won't be enough if both of them lose control.

"I don't know but if anything happens you know what to do and the two of you also", Micky replied trying to remain calm but inside he was really worried as to why their eldest brother wants an urgent meeting and this has to happen. He was about to call his brother when he smelled his brother's blood indicating that they had arrived.

When the door opened they were surprised seeing both Joon and Dara unconscious and some unknown men with them.

"Hyung! What took you so long?", Micky asked with worry evident in his voice.

"We had to take a different route as the spies are following us. Why what's wrong?", Leeteuk replied as he placed Dara on the sofa, he was about to ask about Cheondung but stopped upon seeing him inside the cage together with Xiah.

"What happened? Why are they both inside a cage?", Sungmin asked after placing Joon near Dara.

"We don't know but when we picked them up earlier both of them are not looking good already and Cheondung he himself went inside the cage", Hero replied making Leeteuk frown

"And who are they my dear brother?", Micky asked eyeing the 6 men following his brother sa well as the 2 unconscious men they are placing on the other sofa.

"They are wizards who knows something about the prophecy which is what we are going to discuss once Henry,Heechul and Zhou Mi arrives", Leeteuk replied  looking at his brother and approaching the cage.

"What?! We have to wait? Cheondung is in no condition right now and Xiah too. What happened to Dara?", Micky rants as he is very worried of his two younger siblings.

"Micky calm down! The prophecy concerns our brother and sister", Leeteuk held his brother trying to calm him down which succeeded upon hearing the reason.

As Hero was about to ask something the door opened revealing the 3 vampires. They looked tired but became alert upon sensing a different presence on the room.

"Who are they?", Heechul asked his eyes narrowing.

"They know something about the prophecy. But I suggest you guys need to hurry up for we need to do something urgent", Leeteuk replied seriously which made the 6 men stand stiffly and Heechul nod but he heard a gasp from Henry upon seeing a large cage on the center of the room with Cheondung and Xiah in it hugging each other.

Heechul was about to ask something but decided to do it later upon seeing Micky's eyes. So he just gestured everyone on the table and was surprised seeing Dara and Joon unconscious on the sofa together with 2 unknown men. They sat on the round table near the cage but the 3 vampires remained standing. Leetuek gestured them to start. Zhou Mi looked at Heechul who only nod before moving forward.

"Well for starters the Prophecy pertains to a Chosen One who's power is so great that his death can cause a imbalance and disruption in our world but if you have this Chosen One by your side you can be a powerful person", Zhou Mi stated. Park brothers frowned by the information and the 6 wizards looked at Zhou Mi in shock especially Eric.

"And this Chosen One has 3 Disciples that will protect him and will pretend to be him.Their power is as much equal as the Chosen One but they gain their power base from the strength of the Chosen One", Henry continued. 

"So it means we need to find this Chosen One and his disciples", Leeteuk rubbed his forehead trying to think.

"Can I say something?", Eric asked to which Leeteuk nodded.

"From our research we found about the Chosen One and their Destined One. But base from your information their is only 1 Chosen One", Eric now stood up.

"So you are saying that the Chosen One and his Disciples has a Destined One?", Micky asked looking at Eric before looking at Cheondung and Dara. He is still worried of his brother and sister.

"Yes being with Destined One will make them more powerful but they have to give their heart to their Destined One only", Eric continued.

"And what does that have to do with Joon and Dara?", Sungmin asked.

"Well we just found out earlier that they are one of the Destined One", Junjin replied and everyone looked at them.

"What?! How?", Micky asked

"Well you see Jiyoung over their is one of the Chosen One or as you say he might be a Disciple since Byunghee the guy beside him has more power than him and Byunghee might be the Chosen One we are looking for", Hyesung said pointing at both unconscious Jiyoung and Byunghee.

"When they shook hands a light came out just as you heard Joon said earlier before they collapsed", Eric continued.

"So it means we have to protect them especially Byunghee.", Heechul who remained silent spoke.

"Yes but we also need to find the other Disciples and their Destined Ones also no one must die among them", Andy replied.

"Alright you three must continue with your research and I suggest you guys keep in contact with us Mir is not an easy enemy", Leeteuk said and the wizards nodded.

"But first who is the Destined One of who?", Heechul asked.

"Byunghee's Destined One is Joon while Jiyoung is Dara", Dongwan this time replied.

"We must not let them separate with each other, actually we have a mission of protecting Byunghee that's why we were there so I guess Joon will be with him or must be with him all the time and Dara with Jiyoung", Leeteuk said authoritatively making the decision final.

"Now all we need to do is find the others before Mir learns more about this Prophecy", Hero said and Leeteuk looked at him giving an eye contact.

"Alright I'll gladly do it", Hero smirked.

"No I need you here, Sungmin and Siwon will do the looking", Leeteuk said before they heard some groaning voices. It seems they are waking up but his thoughts were interrupted by Cheondun and Xiah's scream.

"AHHHHHHH"

This can't be good they need to leave. Leeteuk looked at his brother and Hero before sending Sungmin and telepathic message.

"You guys need to leave now! Heechul bring them to the guest room! Leave Dara here", Micky barked as he watch Leeteuk go to the cage.

The other vampire just followed their orders while the 6 wizards are puzzled of the situation but didn't dare to ask and followed the other vampires out carrying the 3 unconscious ones. 

But before the doors was closed they heard something puzzling.

"Xiah control yourself here drink my blood! We need you and your brother's blood to control Cheondung...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: New Chapter everyone! I hope I made you curious here lol..sorry I have been doing lots of things lately and also updating my other stories

Thank you for still waiting for my update and for subscribing and reading my story *BOWS*

I promise you I will finish this story till the end ^__^