I Miss You Hyung

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Byunghee was happy he can finally see his brother. It feels like it's been forever since he saw him. Don't judge his brother is the only family he has left and he is grateful to have a brother like him. I wonder how is he doing?

 

Joon looks at his mate who is smiling as he gaze out the window of the car. He love his smile, it makes him look younger and more beautiful. He was glad the HQ allowed them to live the hide out. He doesn't know how long he will suppress his urges to claim his mate if he can't mingle with others. 

 

===Jung residence===

"Noooooo!", Ji Hoon shouted as he shot up in his bed. He looks around and sigh in relief. It was just a nightmare he thought, but why does it felt so real. He wipes his sweat as he tries to steady his breath. Laying back down he closes his eyes and thought about his nightmare.

He was standing in the forest, the light from the moon shines his surroundings. He looks up it's full moon, it's beautiful he thought but as he admires the moon a sudden howling sound was heard. He froze trying to find the source of the sound. He might as well know so he can go to a different direction from it.

He slowly walks towards a walkway he saw earlier when suddenly a figure dashed in front of him knocking him off the ground in the process. Groaning he looked around for the figure but a fog was suddenly surrounding the forest. His felt his heart beats fast as he tries to find a way out the forest, he stops as another howling sound was heard.

He moves fast almost running as he heard some growling sounds in his back. He stops when he spotted a shadow of a human. Maybe he can help him.

"Hello? Anyone there?" he asked making sure he's not making it too loud for any wild animals to hear. 

The figure turned around but he cannot see the face.

"You have to leave now", he heard the figure say. He moves closer as he tries to see the other's face.

"How?", he asked but before he can ask more a hooded figure stood in front of him. He can't also see the face. The hooded person suddenly grabbed him neck and lifting him up. He struggled with all his might but to no avail the man is just too strong.

"Leave him alone!"

He was suddenly dropped to the ground. As he looks up he saw Sanghyun, the hooded figure went to him and pierce his hand on Sanghyun's chest.

"Nooooooo!"

 

Ji Hoon snapped his eyes open. He has been dreaming about that since the day he learned Sanghyun and Junsu won't be coming to the studio for a while for family purposes.

He got off his bed and went to get a shower.

Once done he went to the kitchen to make his food. He misses his brother, this is the longest time they are apart without communication. Lost in his thoughts he jumped upon hearing the doorbell rang.

"Coming!", he shouted. As he opens the door, he almost stumbled when his brother suddenly flung himself to him.

"Hyung! I missed you!", Byunghee shouted as he hug his brother.

"Byunghee! I missed you too. So how was work?", he asked as they enter the house.

"It was ok. Joon here helped me a lot", he said. He can't tell his brother about the things he learned. He is innocent in this situation and he doesn't want to compromise his brother's safety.

"Joon?"

"Yeah Joon, he's-- where is he?", Byunghee looked over his shoulder and couldn't find Joon. He got worried so he went out and breathe out in relief upon seeing the other standing outside the doorway.

"Why are you outside?", Byunghee asked worriedly?

"I was not invited", Joon replied and Byunghee looked confused. Joon eyed him knowingly and Byunghee made an "O" shape on his mouth upon realizing what Joon meant.

"Ah sorry, come in Joon", Byunghee said while mentally smacking himself. His brother doesn't know Joon yet.

"Hyung this is Joon my partner in the research. Joon this is my brother Ji Hoon", he said as he introduce them.

They shook hands and Joon felt familiarity towards the guy. Could it be? No it couldn't, but he needs to make sure. 

 

The brothers spent the morning talking and catching up while once in a while make Joon join their conversation.

"I hope it's ok with you guys to join me to the studio today", Ji Hoon asked.

"Sure hyung! I haven't been there for a while now", Byunghee said happily and looked at Joon as if asking permission. The other just nod his head making Byunghee jump from his seat.

"Come on hyung!", Byunghee shouted as he drags Joon out.

Ji Hoon looked at his brother, something is going on between those two he thought. Shaking his head he took his keys, wallet and phone before following the two out the house.

 

===JTune Studios===

"I miss this place hyung", Byunghee said as they enter the studios but stopped upon seeing Junjin and Minwoo on the room.

"Hyung??", they heard Joon speaking breaking the silence.

"Joon? What are you doing here?", they asked in surprise.

"You know each other?", Ji Hoon asked looking confused about the situation.

"Ahmm yeah we know each other. His brother is our friend", Minwoo lied for them.

"Oh it's a small world then", Ji Hoon said laughing. They all joined after him awkwardly.

Ji Hoon gestured his brother towards his office as Joon is busy talking with Junjin and Minwoo.

"So care to tell me who he really is?", Ji Hoon asked eyeing his brother.

"Wha-what do you mean who he really is?", Byunghee asked nervously. Did his brother figure out? 

"Is he your boyfriend?", Ji Hoon asked at his squirming brother. Who looked at him in shock. Oh I guess I'm wrong in that one.

"No wha- ho- how could you say that hyung?", Byunghee said flusterred. 

"Oh well I saw how you look at him earlier so I though--- well I guess I was wrong or I'm thinking about this differently"

"Ah I-- well I kinda like him hyung", Byunghee mumbled but it was audible enough for Ji Hoon to hear.

"Whoa! My baby brother has grown up!", Ji Hoon said ruffling his brother's hair.

"Hyung!", Byunghee exclaimed in embarrassment as Ji Hoon laugh at him.

 

"Does the HQ know about this?", Minwoo asked Joon as soon as the brother's are out of sight.

"Yes they know. I asked first before we came here", Joon replied calmly as he looked around the room.

"Well I guess it's ok", Junjin said patting Minwoo on the shoulder.

"Hyung have you sensed something about Ji Hoon hyung?", Joon asked. He was glad they are there for him to ask to.

"What do you mean?", Junjin asked looking towards Ji Hoon's office.

"He's the same as me and Dara", Joon said as if on trance,l his eyes are not focused and his eyes are red.

"! What is going on? We cannot let them see him like this", Minwoo said as they try to wake Joon from his trance with their magic.

As they were about to be desperate the studio door open revealing Junsu and Sanghyun.

"Joon!", they heard Sanghyun shout waking Joon from his trance.

"What happened?", he asked.

"You were on a trance", Junsu said as they approach Joon.

Junjin and Minwoo eyed the two in shock. How could Sanghyun do that when they could not?

"He is Leeteuk and Micky's brothers", Joon said looking at them. Both nodded as if understanding now.

They know about us hyung and about the prophecy. We made an alliance with them"

"We just learned about it, Leeteuk hyung informed us about them"

"Why are you here?"

"Sanghyun sensed that you are here"

 

"Junsu? Sanghyun?"

"Oh hi hyung!", Junsu said as they greet Ji Hoon. 

"How are you guys? By the way this is my brother Byunghee. This is Junsu and his brother Sanghyun"

"Nice to meet you", they shook hands and as Byunghee and Sanghyun's hands touched Sanghyun suddenly  grab hold of Junsu and Byunghee collapsed.

"Byunghee!", they shouted coming closer to him. Joon was worried he held Byunghee up.

"I'm sorry", Junsu said.

"No it's not your fault"

"What's going on hyung?"

"I don't know yet but all I know I have to get Cheondung out of here or he will go berserk"

"But hyung! My mate collapsed"

"He's your mate?"

"Yes hyung"

​"I'll explain later but first I have to get him out of here"

"Ok hyung"

 

"I'm sorry but we have to go", Junsu said as Sanghyun clutched on his arm trembling. As they are about to go out another presence came into the room.

"Sanghyun", they hear the person say. As Sanghyun heard his name he let go of Junsu and ran towards the guy.

"Yongguk?", Junsu said in surprise.

"Hyung I'll just take Sanghyun home", Yongguk said as he guided Sanghyun out the door.

"Who is that?", Ji Hoon asked. He felt hurt seeing how Sanghyun hugged Yongguk.

"He's a friend. I'm sorry but I really have to go. I hope Byunghee will be ok", Junsu said before he left.

They watched as Junsu leaves before carrying Byunghee towards Ji Hoon's office.

"We have to bring them to the HQ", Junjin said.

"What do you mean them?".

"I think Ji Hoon is one of the Destined Ones"

"How?"

"I saw how Joon's eyes flashed just like how Eric said when they met with the others"

"We have to make him unconscious though", Minwoo said.

"Leave it to me", Junjin quickly conjured a spell making Ji Hoon unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===Meanwhile===

"Are you ok now", Yongguk asked as they enter the car where his mate is waiting opening his arms for Sanghyun to run into. Only Yongguk, an alpha, and his mate Himchan, and omega, could calm Sanghyun at this moment.

"Thank you", Sanghyun said nuzzling on Himchan's neck like a child.

"I'm sorry Yongguk", Junsu said as he arrives.

"It's ok hyung it was not in your control. I'm just glad we are with you", Himchan replied Sanghyun's head.

"Let's go! Youngjae said he found a human in our territory and he's unconscious at the moment", Yongguk said before the drove off towards the pack home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: new chapter is up! what do you think of it?

Guess who is the unconscious guy..

 

I miss you guys! <3

Comments are <3

~kimminah89~