Dreams and worries

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Looking at the stars and feeling the air around him while standing in the middle of the meadow arms stretched out showing his half body with defined abs, while the breeze play with his dark hair beside him another man stood looking ar him worriedly

"Hyung what do you mean about something will happen soon? Why do we have to prepare?", the man beside him asked.

"I don't know yet Changmin, I can feel it in the air it's like I'm being called but I can also sense danger", he said putting down his arms facing Changmin.

"Your the Alpha male of our pack Yunho hyung, if anything happens we will protect you not that you can't protect yourself though", Changmin shrugs.

"I know but I still can't help but get worried", Yunho looks at the stars again.

"Hyung I'm here to help you ok, I'm not the Second Alpha male for nothing, plus Daesung our Third Alpha male is also here ready to protect you and the pack", Changmin reassures him.

"Thanks Min but we must still prepare though the full moon is on 2 weeks, we must atleast prepare in case anything happens"

"Alright hyung, I'll tell Daesung about it so he can help me plan while you check on the other packs"

"Thank you Changmin, I don't know what I'll do without you and Daesung. I'll check on the plan when it;s done", Yunho smiles patting Changmin on the shoulder.

"Ok, well I'm going back first or else omma will kill me", Changmin left waving at Yunho.

Yunho waves back and sighs when he can't see Changmin anymore. 

"I just hope whatever this is no one will get hurt", he whispers before going back to the village. Later that night his dreams were full of troubled thoughts.

"I love you with all my heart, please don't forget of our love no matter how time goes by"

 

 

====Seoul====

Joon is packing his things for the mission given to him as well as studying about the company and the job he needs to do while under cover. Once done he goes off to take a quick shower and heads off to his bed,before lying down he takes something out from his drawer. Looking at the picture he can't help wonder what is it about Jung Byunghee that Mir desperately wants. Staring at it intently he was drawn to his eyes again it's like he's being pulled by those brown orbs, shaking his head.

"Who are you Jung Byunghee? What is so special about you?", he whispered as if the person the picture will answer him before he drifted off to sleep still holding it, bringing disturbing thoughts in his dreams.

"I'll always protect you now and on our next life, please forgive me for realizing my love for you too late"

 

 

====Middle of Seoul====

"Cheondung are you alright?", Xiah asked Cheondung who has collapsed after they met Jung Ji Hoon.

"Ne hyung I'm ok. I don't know why I fainted thought", Cheondung reassures the other.

"Are you sure I'll call your brother if you want"

"Ani hyung no need for that, it just that it's hard to explain", Cheondung let out a frustrated sigh.

"What do you mean?", Xiah looks at him worriedly.

"His scent hyung it was familiar, it's like I know him from before but I can't pin point on how or when"

"You mean Ji Hoon?"

"Yes hyung and his scent is different from the rest it makes me want to taste him.I can't do that hyung I don't drink on humans and you know that", Cheondung grabs Xiah's arm desperately.

"It's ok, it's ok I believe I know what you feel", Xiah soothes the young man.

"You do hyung? What is it?"

"You have found your mate", Xiah smiled making Cheondung faint again and having uneasy dreams.

"Remember I'll always love you now 'till our next life...I'll wait for you"

 

 

===Jung Residence===

"Ahhh I'm full hyung!", G.O. rubs his stomach after eating the last piece of the pizza as they watch a show on tv.

"I can clearly see that since you ate 2 boxes of it. Seriously Byunghee why didn't you eat earlier? You know it's not good to skip a meal", Ji Hoon scolds at his brother while stacking the boxes to be thrown out the garbage.

"Hyung it's not my fault that G-Dragon asked us to finish analyzing the new virus, it was a good thing Seungho helped me and Yeosob on the other work load or else I won't be done for today", G.O. explains carefully as he knows his brother will nag him non stop if his explanation is not good.

"But still that is not an excuse for skipping your meal", Ji Hoon continues to nag making G.O. sigh and pinch his nose.

"I know hyung, I'm sorry I will not do that again so please stop nagging your starting to sound like an ahjumma", G.O. pleads at his brother laughing.

"Yah! aishhh. By the way who is Seungho? I haven't heard about him before"

"Oh he's new in our department but he's really good with computers, thanks to him most of our work was done fast"

"mmmm is he nice? What is his last name?", Ji Hoon asked arms folded and G.O. knows that that gesture tells that his brother doesn't trust Seungho.

"His name is Yang Seungho his the same age as me, he has panda eyes which he tells was due to lack of sleep but he's a good guy hyung he even bought me lunch today", G.O. explains looking at his brother's eyes knowing that it's the only way to convince him.

"Alright alright no need to be that defensive, it seems you like him", Ji Hoon teases his brother making him blush.

"No-no I'm not I mean I like him as a friend", G.O. stuttered making Ji Hoon laugh.

"Haha ok ok I as just teasing you, well go to bed now you must be tired.I'll just clean up then go to bed too jalja", Ji Hoon ruffle G.O.'s hair as he walks toward the kitchen.

"Jalja hyung", G.O. heads towards his bedroom to shower and go to bed.

Once done he lies in bed trying to recall the events of the day but due to exhaustion he drifted off to sleep as his head hits the pillow but his dreams made him restless.

"Byunghee, don't let history repeat itself open your heart and your eyes to the person who will truly give you their heart and to whom you will give yours"

"I love you always"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: here's a new chapter! I'm sorry for the late update I hope you will still continue on supporting this fic of mine.

Thank you for the comments and subscriptions! <3

New poster btw!