HQ and Assignments

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

As usual every friday he patrols around his part of the territory,every hunter is given a territory to monitor so it will be easy to track down which part is being targeted by the rogues.

~Hey! Do do do do do do~ He looks at his phone and sees a familiar number, putting on his ear piece he answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Joon come to the HQ now",was all that he heard before the call was cut off. Knowing that it might be serious he drove as fast as he can.

Arriving at a big old mansion he went through a lot of scanners before he finally reach the last one which requires a drop of his blood,cutting his wrist he let the blood drop in the container then stood back as he watches the steel door open before him, off the remaining blood to seal his wound he entered the door.

 

"Ah Joon your here! They are in the briefing room at the moment go there now", a man with a cute dimple smile said to him pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks Siwon hyung!", saluting to the man before walking off.

 

Knocking on the door as soon as he arrives, ""Enter", hearing that he opens the door and sees their head, few more hunters as well as Dara and Cheondung, their head motioned him to seat he immediately took the seat beside Cheondung.

 

"Now that everyone is here let's begin.As you all know the rouges have become silent this past few days as if they got tired of causing havoc", their head said while looking at them seriously.

"Maybe they are scared of us now since we took them down all the time", a man wearing a pink shirt said smiling.

"If that was true they would have done that a long time ago Sungmin hyung", a boy with panda eyes replied.

"What Seungri said is true, a few days ago we got some info from our contacts that the leader of the group Mir,so what he calls himself has been asking his minions to watch a certain young man and it is said he is the one being stated in the prophecy", their head replied while everyone is nodding.

"Micky please brief them", the man nodded and started the slide show.

"This man's name is Jung Byunghee 26 yrs old both parents are dead and is currently staying with his only relative his brother Jung Jihoon, he works in a IT company named PHANTOM Inc., he's an IT specialist no relationships, no criminal records, and pays all his bills on time.",Micky the second in comman said while pointing at the monitor.

"So basically he's just an ordinary guy?", a tall good looking guy with blue hair replied.

"Yes T.O.P. he just looks like any ordinary guy", their head replied rubbing his neck.

"But why are the rogues interested in him?", the guy with a mohawk hair beside T.O.P. asked.

"Well Taeyang that is what we are here to find out, Yesung please inform them of their assignments", the head said.

"Yes Leeteuk hyung", Yesung the third in command replied as he opens his black book.

"So T.O.P.,Seungri and Taeyang you guys will hunt for more information about the plan of Mir", T.O.P.,Taeyang and Seungri nodded .

"Joon, and Dara you will go under cover in the company he's currently working on, try to befriend him and get to know him, we might get some info about it and CL will be helping you once she's done with her mission",they both nodded accepting their work.

"Henry,Heechul and Zhou Mi try to find out about this prophecy they are talking about,Kyuhyun,Ryeowook and Sungmin you will work on the cafe he usually goes to, you might get some info as to his habits outside his work", they nodded and smiled with each other.

"And Cheondung we have assignment only for you since you are one of the best in this field we need you to find out about his brother and his parents as to why they died you can get Xiah to help you with this", Yesung said eyeing Cheondung who just nod.

"Ok the rest will help prepare the new recruits Hangeng and Kangin you will teach them how to fight, Hero and Kibum teach them about electronics and firearms while the rest will help keep the territory silent while the others are working report everything to Yoochun or Yesung so that they can inform me. Alright?"Leeteuk said seriously and they know that even if this only look simple it might get complicated in the future.

"Ne!", they all replied while waiting for Leeteuk to leave.

After Leeteuk leaves with Yesung and Micky everyone talks about their assignment.

 

"Doongie are you going to be alright?", Dara asked her brother worriedly.

"I will be ok noona it's not the first time I had this kind of assignment plus Xiah hyung is great to work with so no worries", Cheondung said smiling trying to soothe his sister.

"Alright I trust him so I guess it's ok", she said smiling back.

"I need to look for Xiah hyung noona so I leave first ok, see you Joon hyung good luck", Cheondung gives his sister a hug before leaving but stops and turns around.

"And Joon hyung please take care of my sister ok, don't let anything happen to her or you'll regret it", he said in a serious tone and his eyes changing in color in a flash.

"I--I will", Joon replied, he has not seen a vampire change his eye color that way like Cheondung did but he guess it was just his imagination since it was gone in a blink of an eye so he decided to ask Dara about it.

"Dara did Cheondung's eye color just change?"

"What do you mean? All our eye colors change Joon depending on our mood", she said defensively looking tense.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you", he watches her relax.

"It's ok I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just very protective of my brother"

"He's all grown up Dara I think he can defend himself well", Joon said as a matter of fact to her.

"I know", she replied with a sigh.

"Let's go to Siwon he might give us more info about our work in that company", Joon said standing up, Dara just followed him still thinking of her brother.

 

Walking around the big mansion they passed the training room and noticed 12 boys are being taught by Hangeng,Kangin,Hero and Kibum moving on they climb the stairs and walked to the last room knocking before entering they spotted Siwon and a chubby guy talking while looking at the papers in front of them.

"Hyung, sorry to interupt but Leeteuk hyung said me and Dara will go under cover"

"Oh yeah come in and sit", Siwon ushered them in.

"This is Shindong hyung he has made a resume for you both and applied you for the job at the company", Siwon gesturing towards Shindong.

"Alright nice to meet you both so Dara you will work as a secretary to the vice-president of the company his name is Kwon Jiyong also known as G Dragon, well pretty much calls himself that, Joon will work with the maintenance crew since they can move around the building a lot plus the crew works with the specialists often", Shindong explained while drinking some blood.

"Here are the things you need to study regarding your work", Siwon said giving them each a folder, taking it they both open their files and reading it briefly.

"Thanks oppa we will come back again",Dara said standing up.

"See you soon hyungs"

"Good luck!", they both said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: sorry it's too short..you will see G.O. on the next chapter..thank you for subscribing and reading <3