G-Dragon

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

He was running holding a woman's hand. Running from something he cannot see, then suddenly the woman stops running and let's go of his hand, trying to hold her but she shakes her head.

"Run save yourself! I'll hold them off you need to stay alive Jiyoung.", she said, he cannot see her face.

"Only you and the other chosen ones can end this." 

"Find them! Find them and end this cycle!"

"Until our next life! Saranghae Jiyoung!" she finally said before turning her back on him running towards the enemy. 

 

"Jiyoung! Jiyoung! Are you alright?", he can hear someone call his name opening his eyes he can see the worried face of his hyung.

"Hyung? I-I'm ok I just had a dream", sitting up he can feel his body if covered with sweat and his sheets are tangled from the tossing and turning he did.

"Are you sure? You've been having this dreams for days now", he can see his hyung doesn't believe him.

"I am really ok Hyesung hyung. I will go talk to Eric hyung about this later but now I have to go to work", he hurriedly gets up to take a shower.

"Arasso, Dongwan is making something to eat down stairs just hurry ok", Hyesung said before disappearing.

Jiyoung quickly took a shower and changed his clothes before transporting himself to the kitchen.

"Ah finally your here! I'm starving", Junjin said rubbing his stomach

"Your always hungry, why don't you help prepare the food for once", Minwoo said sending a spell to Junjin which the other deflected and started the spell war between the two.

"Guys this is the kitchen and the dinning room we are here to eat not to play!", Dongwan said then he muttered a spell transporting all of them to the dining table making them all silent. Dongwan can be really scary when mad and it's best not to put oil on the fire.

"Guys please listen I have to talk to everyone tonight at the tower", Eric said eyeing them all.

"Why hyung?"Jiyoung asked.Every wizard knows that Eric only summons them at the tower if their is something serious or dangerous to talk about.

"It's all about the prophecy and as we all know Jiyoung is one of them, we need to find the three others and if possible protect them and their destined ones"

"But have you found your destined one Ji", Minwoo asked beside him.

"Ani hyung I haven't yet but I have a feeling I will meet my destined one today", Jiyoung said thinking about the girl on his dream.

"Very well, we just hope that history won't repeat itself, so everyone keep your eyes open and protect yourselves properly", Eric finally said and everyone nod their head in agreement. 

 

After their breakfast all of them changed their appearance for their second life as an ordinary human not as a wizard. Junjin and Minwoo works in a studio as a rap teacher and dancing teacher, Dongwan and Hyesung works in a cafe, Andy works as a detective while Eric and Jiyoung who goes by the name G-Dragon manage the Phantom Inc., a company Eric started which they sometimes use to track down rouges and now the other chosen ones.

"So we are off guys. See you later and don't be late, especially you Andy", Eric said eyeing the second to the youngest member in the house.

"Neh but I'm not always late you know", Andy said waving his hand before gouing out the door. The other's followed suit after leaving Eric and Jiyoung going to their car.

 

"Hyung will we be successful this time? Will history really repeat itself?", Jiyoung asked nervously still thinking about the fact that they still don't know the other chosen ones and their destined persons.

"Honestly I don't know Ji, all I know is that we have to prevent the cycle from happening again like the last time when the chosen one chose the wrong person as his destined partner and ended up dying. And now we know that his powers are divided into 4 and your one of them." Eric said clearly worried of what might happen, for he can't see the faces of the chosen ones every time he looks at his crystal ball which is always correct when it comes to predictions of the future and he really wishes that the future he saw will change.

"We will find them hyung", Jiyoung tries to reassure Eric for he knows as the head wizard he has a lot of responsibilities weighing his shoulders.

"I hope so Ji, I hope so. So let's continue", Eric said as he parks the car on the company basement that only they can use.

 

"Good Morning Mr. Mun and Mr. G-Dragon" Eric's secretary greeted them.

"Good morning Key. Anything for me today?", Eric smiled at his secretary making him blush.

"Yes sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Choi Dongwook and Mr. Kim Donghyun at 10 and an interview for Mr. G-Dragon's new secretary", Key said sweetly clearly flirting with Eric and Jiyoung cleared his throat making Key jump.

"Key if you have time to flirt with my hyung I suggest you finish the files I asked you to finish 2 days ago", Jiyoung said staring at Key making the other nervous.

"Ah yes sir, well I'll go work now just call me if you need anything sir:" Key said bowing at them and hurriedly went to his desk.

"You know you don't have to scare him like that", Eric whispered.

"You know hyung I can always tell Hyesung hyung your flirting with your secretary", Jiyoung retorted making Eric stiffen.

"You won't tell him right?", Eric said nervously.

"I won't if you stop, really hyung Hyesung hyung loves you why do you have to flirt with other people?", Jiyoung is not happy with his hyung's behaviour.

"Arasso I'll stop I'll stop", Eric said as they walk towards their private office but Jiyoung suddenly stopped.

In front of them is the most beautiful woman Jiyoung has ever seen, she has a chocolate brown hair, white skin and a beautiful smile. Jiyoung touched his chest when he felt his heart beat fast. 

Who is she? He thought but suddenly he felt his heart stopped when he saw a man approach her and she smiled happily, he felt his heart hurt when she hugged the man and left with him.

Eric who was walking ahead didn't notice Jiyoung was not beside him until he was about to ask him something. Looking around he spotted him standing and looking at someone, a girl to be exact but he can't see her face all he can see was the pained expression on Jiyoung's face.

"What's wrong Ji?", he asked worriedly.

"Hyung I think I found her", he said his hand still in his chest.

"Found who?", Eric was confused.

"My destined one but..", Jyoung looked at where the girl left.

"But what?", Eric looked around for the said girl.

"But I think she's taken hyung", he said in a sad voice.

"Are you sure? Maybe you got it wrong Ji"

"No I don't hyung I'm sure it's her"

 

 

"I have found my destined one...."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Sorry for the late update..I had a hectic month and I rarely have time to write chapters for my stories but I promise this month I'll update weekly or every two weeks so please don't give up on me and my stories.

 

I would like to thank all of you my readers and subscribers for reading my story and being patient for my updates.

I love you all <33