Beating of the Heart

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Byunghee woke up with a headache. He groans as he tries to open his eyes, the last thing he remembered was his going in his boss office and shaking hands with a handsome mysterious guy then there was a light and darkness came over him.

When he finally was able to open his eyes he realized that he is in a different room. He began to panic. Where am I? Why am I lying on this bed? 

He looks around and noticed the guy earlier beside him unconscious. Looking at the guy, he can't help but marvel on how handsome the guy is. His sharp jaws, pointed nose and kissable lips. Omg! Byunghee what are you thinking! You don't know this guy and your being like this! 

He blushed at his thoughts and he unconsciously touched the guy trailing his hands on his brows. He stopped when the guy started to moved.

Moving his hands away he waited for the guy to wake up. As the guy opened his eyes, Byunghee's breath was caught and can't help but be mesmerized by his eyes and he isn't even bothered by the fact it was red. To him it was beautiful, he moved closer to look at it. He stopped when he felt the other guy stiffen and that just then he realized the position they are in.

Byunghee was literally straddling on the guy, he blushed deeply and moved away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that", He explained bowing trying to hide his blushing face. He blushed even more upon hearing the guy chuckle.

"It's ok. You look cute blushing", he heard the guy said. Snapping his head up he saw the guy is already standing in front of him. Wasn't he on the bed just now?

"I-I am not", he said feeling nervous. His heart is beating fast and he can feel butterflies on his stomach.

"I'm Joon by the way", the guy introduced himself smiling at him and he noticed the guy's eyes is brown now. When did he remove his contacts?

"Ah-oh sorry..I'm Byunghee", he introduced himself. Looking at the guy again he can't help but blush.

"It seems we are at my home right now. I wonder why", Joon said. 

Byunghee can't help but panic hearing that. Wait! Did he say his home?! What am I doing here? Did something happen? Byunghee started to hyperventilate.

Byunghee's thoughts was interrupted when he felt Joon's hands on his shoulder. Looking up he saw Joon looking worried, unexpectedly his heart skipped a beat.

"Are you ok? Is there anything I can do for you?", Joon asked but Byunghee only looked at him not saying anything. He was more busy trying to comprehend his thoughts and control the beating of his heart.

Byunghee jumped when someone knocked on the door. Both looked at the door while Joon stood in front of Byunghee, both signed in relief upon seeing their boss come in.

"Oh good your both awake!", Eric said smiling at them and also Siwon. They also saw 5 guys behind.

"Hyung I think we interrupted something", the tallest among them said. Making Byunghee blush again.

"Ah err did we?", Eric asked.

"Ani!", both Joon and Byunghee answered at the same time. Their boss just smiled.

"Come I need to explain something to the two of you, especially as to why we are here for I am sure Byunghee is more curious about that", Eric said and both could only nod their head.

"Joon you should go to Sungmin, he wants to talk to you. He said he will be in the gym", Siwon said and Joon only nod.

"See you later Byunghee", Joon said before leaving and bowing to their boss.

Byunghee felt sad when Joon left. He doesn't understand why he felt that way since he only talked to Joon for a few minutes. 

Deep in his thoughts he didn't notice the knowing look his boss is giving him.

"Byunghee let's go", Eric said tapping Byunghee who only looked at him and nod but the look in his eyes tells how confuse he is.

 

 

===Joon's POV===

Joon felt someone touching his face he didn't move but suddenly he felt a fast heartbeat and his vampire senses are awaken. This scent is different from the others, it was sweet and aromatic. It was his mate. But he can sense his mate is not a vampire, he must be careful not to scare his mate. He also need to control himself from the urge to drink his mate's blood.

Opening his eyes he was met by an innocent looking guy who was blushing. He controlled his urged but he guessed he didn't control well for the guy was moving closer to him and straddled him while looking at his eyes.

He stiffened and just then the guy seemed to realize their position so he moved away blushing. He looks cute. He thought chuckling.

When the other didn't look up he moved in front of the guy. He moved swiftly standing in front of the guy smiling.

"I'm Joon by the way", he said. He might as well introduce himself to his mate. He feels happy and complete now that he found him.

"...Byunghee", he heard his mate say his name. Byunghee his name is nice he thought. Just then he notice that they are actually on one of the guest rooms of the HQ. He wondered as to why they are here.

"It seems we are at my home now", he said wanting to talk to his mate and sensing the atmostphere is getting awkward.

He was not prepared seeing his mate hyperventilate though. He started to feel worried for him.

"Are you ok? Is there anything I can do for you?", he asked touching his mate who only looked at him making him worried even more. Your so stupid Joon! He might think you did something to him! He mentally scolded himself.

But he set those thoughts aside when he sensed someone apporaching their room. Upon hearing a knock on the door he positioned himself in-front of Byunghee. No matter what happens he will protect his mate even if it's from their clan, his mate is more important.

He signed in relief when the door opened and he saw Siwon together with Eric and 5 other guys.

He saw his mate blush upon hearing one of them remark about interrupting something. He is just so cute.

He straightened himself upon receiving Siwon's orders about meeting Sungmin, he knows it's important. As much as he doesn't want to leave his mate he must go. He is sure it will be about his mate's safety and it's very important to him right now.

He nods and bid farewell to his mate who looked sad. 

I'll be back for you. He thought bowing at Eric and he quickly talked to Siwon telephatically.

 

"Hyung please take good care of my mate while I'm away. I'll be back as fast as I can"

He looked at Siwon who at first was surprised but suddenly smiled.

"I will I promise. And congrats on you for finally finding him!"

Siwon patted him on the shoulder before he left. 

He was happy finding his mate. He touch his chest feeling his heart beating again.

 

 

 

 

====Somewhere in Japan====

"Hyung we must leave now!", a man said dragging another man away.

"No! I can't leave him!", the man said struggling to be free.

"Hyung we must go! He told us to go!", another man who is carrying a sleeping child said.

"No! We cannot leave him! They will kill him!", the man said again desprately trying to get free.

"Hyun Joong-ah! You must go! You have to protect our son! We have to fulfill our destiny to finding the Chosen One and train him!", another man shouted amongst the chaos that surrounds them

"NO YOUNGSAENG!!!!!", Hyun Joong shouted at his lover as he watch the other make another shield to protect them from any harm as he was being dragged away together with their son.

"NOOO! YOUNGSAENG! YOUNGSAENG!", Hyun Joong called repeatedly.

"I will see you again I promise", Youngsaeng whispered before he fully released one of his powers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hello everyone! I'm back!

So as you can see as promised JoonxByunghee moment and more to come on the next chapters.

And introducing SS501 yay! anyway I will update again this week since I wasn't able to update for a long time now.

Thank you for all my subscribers,commenters,silent reader and those who upvoted my story! *BOWS*

I'm forever grateful to you ^__^