I Promise I Won't Forget You

Will You Be Mine...Forever...

Xiah looked at the boy sleeping peacefully beside him, last night the boy lost control again but unlike the last time he nearly wasn't able to suppress the boy, it seems finding his mate has made him more stronger and he had to bring Cheondung to his home in the mountains to finally make him take control of himself again. Releasing a breath Xiah runs his hand on his hair trying to think of a way to suppress Cheondung's berserk mode while not jeopardizing their mission.

"Hyung? Are you ok?", Cheondung asked rubbing his eyes looking very adorable. Xiah looked at him and smiled, how can he look so adorable and innocent when in truth he's very strong and powerful.

"Yeah I'm ok, just thinking of how we will approach our subject ahmm I mean Jihoon today", Junsu said in alert when he saw Cheondung's eyes changed color and heard a growl when he pertained to Jihoon as a subject. 

Sensing Xiah's stance, Cheondung felt sorry he didn't mean to be like that he felt protective of Jihoon and he knows Xiah is thinking about him also, trying to relax he breath in and out.

"Mianhe hyung I didn't mean to", Cheondung said apologizing.

"It's ok Cheondung I understand", Xiah smiled making him smile also, he is glad Xiah is with him this time, he should thank his brothers about this later.

"So are you gonna be ok later? When we meet Jihoon I mean", Xiah asked concerned.

"I think I will be hyung but just don't leave my side in case I go berserk again."

"I won't so let's go", Xiah drove faster to their destination still a little worried on what about to happen.

 

===Outside of Seoul===

"Hyung I think you need a break", Changmin said clearly concerned of their alpha, it's been days since their talk and he can sense his alpha is worried of something which is evident with the bags under his eyes.

"I'm ok Min just tired maybe with all the ruckus that has happened this past few days", Yunho excused when in truth he was just bothered about his dreams lately.

"Still hyung you need a break", Daesung their third in command said.

"Yeah hyung, maybe Taecyeon can take over for awhile while me and Daesung help you relax", Changmin said grinning.

"Why does that grin makes me uneasy", Yunho said looking at the two smiling at him.

"Aw come on hyung, maybe we can find a clue at the city as to what is happening with the other wolves", Daesung reasoned out making Yunho think it over.

"Alright but I'm only coming to find out about what's happening ok", Yunho said in truth he was already thinking about going alone to the city to check on the other packs about what's happening, having two of his best man with him won't hurt.

"Yes! oh hyung we want you to know we will be stopping by Junho's work to give him some of Nichkhun's newly made kimchi", Changmin said before running towards the car dragging Daesung.

Yunho could only shake his head chuckling at the childishness of the two.

 

===JTune Studios=== 

Xiah parked the car and looked at Cheondung beside him.

"Ready Sanghyun?", he asked preparing themselves for their alter selves, him and Cheondung as brothers.

"Ready Junsu hyung, but don't leave me hyung ok", Cheondung said as they get out the car. The doors of the studio suddenly open making Cheondung jump and Xiah immediately ran to his side.

"Welcome! I thought you guys won't come back. I've been waiting for you", Jihoon said smiling at them, he is wearing a black wife beater and loose pants, he looks good making Cheondung clung to Xiah.

"Good morning hyung, haha sorry we had a family problem that we had to take care of", Xiah excused which seemed to be accepted by Jihoon to his relief.

"So this is the studio, and how are you Sanghyun?", Jihoon asked as they enter the studio, the studio is large and clean you can see large mirrors on one side of the wall and two people dancing.

"I--I'm ok h--hyung", Sanghyun replied still holding on Junsu's arm, trying to prevent himself from jumping on his mate, he never wanted blood this much before.

"Are you sure? You seem jumpy", Jihoon asked concerned, he doesn't know why but the look of Sanghyun being vulnerable gives a twidge on his heart.

"Sorry hyung Sanghyun is just tired from out trip, if it's ok we'll just watch the flow here in the studio", Junsu said holding Sanghyun's hand and caressing it to help the other relax.

"Do you want to leave?", Xiah asked telephatically.

"No hyung we must do our mission, I'm ok just don't leave me"

"Alright but tell me if you can't take it anymore, arachi"

"Neh hyung, gomawo"

Jihoon nod at them and showed them the other rooms of the studio.

"And finally I would like you to meet your co-workers or should I say your new friends here", Jihoon said as they approach the the two guys they saw earlier.

"This is Junjin, he usually teaches with the teens", Jihoon said as the tall guy approach them smiling.

"And this small guy is Minwoo which teaches kids"

"Yah I'm not that small! Hi nice to meet you!", Minwoo said angrily at Jihoon and pretend to kick him before shaking their hands smiling.

"Haha sorry hyung, this is Junsu and his brother Sanghyun they will be joining you guys in teaching here", Jihoon introduced them.

"Really! nice, can you show us your dance?", Junjin asked, Junsu was about to reply when Jihoon interrupted.

"Maybe tomorrow guys, Junsu said they just got back from a trip let them rest while you guys show them the ropes of things around here"

"Alright! why don't you two sit over there", Minwoo said cheerfully leading the two on the side of the studio. 

Junsu gave Jihoon a grateful look before following Minwoo while Sanghyun looked at Jihoon and gave him a small smile making Jihoon's heart flutter. Jihoon clutched his chest What's wrong with me?

As the day pass Jihoon kept glancing at Sanghyun in his office window which is overlooking the studio, he can't help but admire the younger boy his smile, his laugh and his face seems to entice him, he frowned when he see's Sanghyun has rested his head on Junsu's shoulder.

"Hyung!", Jihoon jumped from his seat and looked at the person calling him.

"Junho! you nearly gave me a heart attack!", Jihoon scolded the other.

"Sorry but I've been trying to get your attention for the past few minutes already", Junho said crossing his arms.

"Sorry I was just observing the two new recruits we have", Jihoon lied well technically not a lie he thought.

"More like checking one of them out, I wonder which one", Junho said mischievously while looking at the window.

"I am not! And why are you here anyway?", he said as he tries to remove Junho away from the window.

"You are definitely checking one of them out..I think it's the taller one he's cute", Junho said before finally allowing Jihoon take him away from the window but Jihoon just gave him the look instead of answering.

"Alright,alright geez can't take a joke anymore hyung.Anyway I was gonna ask you if you want some kimchi, Khun is sending some later.

"Oh sure if it's ok with him, wait are you sure it's ok with him", Junho nods but Jihoon just looked at him

"Alright I'll ask", Junho said before as if looking from a far then suddenly smiled at him.

"He said it's ok hyung, he even separated yours from mine", Junho said.

"Wait how do you know that? You didn't even call him", Jihoon asked questioningly.

"Armm he said that to me earlier when I called him. Oh my look at the time I have another class to teach, bye hyung", Junho said nervously before hurrying away, Khun will surely scold him later for his recklessness, he faceplamed himself running.

Jihoon looked confused and bewildered of what just happened but was snapped off his thoughts when he heard a phone ring. Looking at the window he saw Junsu getting up leaving Sanghyun alone looking lost, without him knowing he approached the young boy.

 

"Hey! So what do you think of our studio", Jihoon approached the boy consciously afraid to scare him off.

"It's great and I'm glad you allowed us to be here", Sanghyun said looking down first before looking at him.

"Glad you like it, ahmm Sanghyun why is you eyes like that?", he asked when he saw Sanghyun's eyes turn gold.

"Li--like what hyung?", Sanghyun asked backing away from him mentally shouting for Junsu.

"It's color, it's gold", Jihoon said coming closer to Sanghyun as if in trance with his eyes.

"Hyung! I'm glad I found you!", Junsu said and immediately went on Sanghyun's side who hid behind him now.

"Why Junsu is their something wrong?", Jihoon shook his head as if clearing something out making Sanghyun tense.

"I would like to ask permission if we could go early today our brother will be picking us up"

"Oh is that so, it's ok then", Jihoon said before walking off.

"Are you ok?", Junsu asked.

"I-I nearly jump on him hyung and he saw my eyes change", Sanghyun said trembling, Junsu tries his best to calm the other down , he knows Sanghyun doesn't want to jeopardize their mission but also he doesn't want his mate to be scared of him.

"Don't worry your brother is coming, he was the one who called we need to go back to HQ", Junsu reassured and Sanghyun nodded closing his eyes.

=earlier=

"Micky what's wrong?"

"Is Cheondung still with you?", Yoochun asked worriedly.

"Ne he's with me.Why?"

"Good stay where you are I'm coming to pick you up"

"What's wrong?

"It's about the prophecy, I can't explain now but we need Cheondung and Dara on this, Leeteuk hyung is picking Dara and Joon, I'm with Hero now we will be there in a few minutes be ready."

 

Xiah knows it's important so he kept his mouth shut and wait for the answers later, sensing Micky's arrival he stood up saying goodbye to Junjin and Minwoo and went out with Jihoon at their back, upon seeing his brother and Hero, Cheondung let go of Xiah and run towards them hugging Hero first then his brother.

Jihoon watching the scene felt his heart twitch as Sanghyun hug the man with milky white skin he can tell the other one was his brother, clutching his heart he approached them.

"Annyeonghasseyo I'm Jihoon, Jung Jihoon"

"I'm Yoochun, Park Yoochun Junsu and Sanghyun's brother and this is Kim Jaejoong", Yoochun said and Jihoon noted Sanghyun is holding Jaejoong's hand while the other is giving him reassurances and a hug.

"We have to go now, thank you for taking care of them", Yoochun said looking at Jihoon who can't seem to take his eyes off his brother making his brother burrow his head on Jaejoong's shoulder more.

"Well thank you Jihoon hyung", Junsu said breaking Jihoon's gaze from Cheondung, who only nodded at him.

As they are getting in the car, a car arrived and parked right in front of them and they saw three guys coming out, they immediately sensed that these guys are no ordinary humans, Xiah and Hero on alert mode made haste on putting Cheondung and Yoochun inside the car. But Xiah froze when he had an eye contact with one of them, he felt like it's hard to breath and he clutch his chest he looked at Jaejoong and the other saw Xiah's eyes changing, running immediately on Xiah's side.

"Are you alright?", Hero asked his brother worriedly.

"We have to go hyung, don't worry about me we must take Cheondung away from here before he goes berserk again" Xiah replied allowing his brother to help him inside the car. Sensing Jihoon looking at them he mentally told his brother to reassure Jihoon.

"He's ok just exhausted" Jaejoong said, as if understanding Jihoon nodded. Hero looked at the three men before getting in and driving the car off.

 

"Hyung who was that?", Changmin asked.

"Oh that was Junsu and Sanghyun together with their brothers", Jihoon said still bothered about Jaejoong.

"Oh by the way hyung, here's your kimchi. Where's Junho?", Daesung said giving Jihoon his kimchi and went off to find Junho for some scolding, Khun told them about what happened earlier with Jihoon.

"Yunho are you ok?", Jihoon asked Yunho who kept looking as to where the care was gone.

"Hyung?", Changmin asked concered. Shaking his hyung,Yunho only looked at him as if seeing him for the first time.

"Are you ok Yunho?", Jihoon asked again.

"I'm ok hyung, sorry about that. Hyung who was that guy earlier? the one who went in on the front passenger seat?"

"That was Junsu, why?"

"Ahh nothing hyung I just thought he looked familiar", Yunho said and Jihoon nodded before going back in.

"Hyung what's going on? Why did you lie to Jihoon hyung? Why are you asking about that guy?", Changmin asked but shut his mouth when he saw their alphas eyes, it was golden.

"I found him Min, I found my mate but by the looks of it he's afraid of me", Yunho said clutching his heart.

"Why do you say that hyung?"

"I don't know Min, all I know is that he looked scared earlier",Yunho looked at Min sadly.

"Maybe you are wrong hyung"

"I hope so Min, I don't want to lose him now that I have found him", Yunho said looking at the road the car was in last as if hoping for it to come back. 

 

Both men looked at the road as to where those who took their heart had left.One clutching his chest still confused of his feelings while one is hoping hoping to be with his love

 

 

 

I promise you I won't forget you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:Here's a new chapter! Sorry if it's confusing I was alternating their alter self and their real self in the story XD

Thanks for reading,subscribing,up voting and commenting! ^__^