Chapter 5

The Journey of Love

**The Next Morning**

 

I wake up at 7 AM today then struggling under my blanket because I still feel tired.. After 10 minutes of struggle, I get up and take a bath.. After that,I prepare myself with this outfit and have breakfast.. While eating breakfast,I feel something not good will happen today but I just ignore it because I feel it sometimes for unknown reasons.. Soon after finish my breakfast,I go to the bus stop to go to the college..

After 30 minutes,I arrive at the college and go to the class directly because it's almost late.. The last time I check on my phone which means 15 minutes ago,no message come into my phone.. Once I arrive at the class,I take a seat beside Mae In who arrived first..

"Good Morning Mae In.."

"Morning _____-ah.." Mae In replied with sulky tone..

"Why are you so sulky this morning? Are you fighting with Tae Kyung-ssi?"

"Have you check on the internet?" She answered whule look at me with confuse stare..

"What happen? What's the trending news?" I ask curiously while take my phone and start browsing..

Once I read the headline,my head spinning and my eyes get teary.. I hold back my tears and anger to contine read the articles till the end.. All headlines have same words :

Super Junior's Choi Siwon is in a relationship?

Super Junior's Choi Siwon caught by the paparazzi while have a date with a Chinese girl

Who is the girl with Super Junior's Choi Siwon in China?

[BREAKING] Super Junior's Choi Siwon have a Chinese girlfriend!

There are also many candid photos of oppa and a girl at night somewhere in China.. They both wear a cap and sunglasses too.. Though I'm half Chinese I'm 100% sure that she's not me.. Also,we had our date 2 days ago not yesterday.. My anger increase when I remember oppa haven't text me since last night.. He must be with that girl at that time..

"_____-ah,are you okay? Please confirm it to him first.. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.."

"I'm okay Mae In-ah.. The professor is here.. Let's study!" I said with fake smile and holding back my tears and anger..

During the lesson,I can;t focus on it at all.. I just thinking of that news.. Is it true that oppa cheat on me? Who is she? Is he dumped me? Maybe she's just one of his workmate.. Aaahh I don't know! More I think of it More questions popped out.. At the end of the class, which means lunch time, Mae In take me to the canteen and  queque for order the lunch for us..

"Mae In-ah.. I don't have any appetite for lunch.. I'll just go to the library.. See you at the class" I said to Mae In with (fake) smile on my face..

"But,______ah today's menu is your favorite.. It's Beef Curry!" she said happily..

"Mianhae,Mae In.. I'm not in the mood to eat Beef Curry.. See you at the class!" I said while walking away and wave my hands to her..

Actually,I'm not going to the library.. I'm going to the college's backyard.. It's not too crowd but still peaceful.. Today's weather is very nice but it's the opposite of my heart's weather.. I sit under the tree that quite far from the crowd.. I put my headphone ad turn the music on.. I avoid all the Super Junior's songs.. Well,my tears fall down slowly as I take a deep breath.. Try to forget all the pain and think positively.. But the memories of oppa's confession and our first date keep flashing in my mind.. I also hold the necklace that oppa give to me tightly.. Suddenly a message come into my phone..

From : Mae In

_____-ah,where are you? I've been searching you in the entire library.. Just tell me where are you and I won't bother you coz I know that you need some alone time..

 

To : Mae In

I'm at the backyard.. Under the tree.. Don't worry.. I'll be back on time for class..

 

After reply Mae In's message I turn off my phone's radio.. Then I fall asleep unconsciously with tears still falling down..

 

**1 hour later**

"_____-ah.. Wake up.. You've skipped a class.."

"Euuhhh" I said while open my eyes slowly because it's swollen now..

"_____-ah.. Are you crying? Your eyes swollen.."

It's Mae In who wake me up..

"Sorry I have to come here because you skipped a class and your phone is off.. I'm afraid that something happen to you" She said while hugging me..

"Ne,it's okay Mae In.. Do we still have one last class? Let's go.. But I need to go to the toilet to wash my face.."

"Ne.. Come on.." She said and help me getting up..

 

**After the last class end**

"_____-ah,are you feeling better now? Wanna eat dinner together?" Mae In ask me when we're on the way home..

"Hmm,I don't want to eat dinner Mae In-ah.. I'm still full.." I said while smile weakly..

"But you skipped lunch.. What do you have for breakfast this morning?"

"I have a bowl of cereal and a glass of coffee"

"You have to eat dinner! I don't want you to be sick.. You know that you have an accute gastritic problems.. Come on!" She said while dragging me to the nearest restaurant near our apartment.. She's order 2 bowls of porridge for us.. She told me to eat fiercely so I just eat right away because I don't want hear Mae In nag at me because I don't eat.. After have dinner,we go to our home.. Mae In offer me to have a sleepover in my place today but I refuse because I need a peaceful time..

After take a bath and finish my own business,I go to my bed and ready to sleep.. Before that I check on my phone and there's still no message.. I try to browsing about the bews again and the articles about oppa and his mysterious girlfriend is still on number 1 trending.. After browsing,I go to sleep unpeacefully..

 

---

Tada!! The storm is here.. Hope you guys enjoy!