chapter 12

The Journey of Love

The morning after,I wake up at 6.. Earlier than usual.. Then I brush my teeth,wash my face,and change my clothes to t-shirts and short pants.. Then, I make up the bed.. I go out from my room and go to the kitchen.. I'm going to help mrs choi to make breakfast because I'll feel burden if I don't help her at all.. After ask the young maid on the way to the kitchen, I arrived in the kitchen and I can hear mrs choi talking to an older woman which I suppose she's the senior maid in this household.. I don't go to the kitchen directly because it'll be awkward if I get in so I just wait behind the wall.. They are talking while make breakfast..

 

"Is she Siwon's new girl?" Ask the elder lady to mrs choi

"Ne.. And seems that Siwon really treasure her" mrs choi answer sweetly..

"What is her name?"

"Her name is _____"

"What a beautiful name! But she's not more beautiful than that Kim girl,isn't she? Also that Kim girl is really nice and sweet.." Said the elder woman refer to Siwon's oppa ex girlfriend,Stella Kim eonni.. She's one of the trainees in SM and almost debuted as SNSD member but she left that chance and go to New York for study.. Now,she's almost graduated from NYU..

"Of course, ajumma.. But I believe that she's better than her, ajumma.. If she's not Siwon will not said that he'll marry her after his army service.."

"Really?! Aigoo.. But their relationship still haven't reach 100 days yet.. That Siwon boy is really something.. She's still looks very young too.."

"She's still 20 this year, ajumma.. You know that he's very stubborn.. Let them be.. They know what's the best for them.."

"Aigoo.. Even she's younger than Jiwon.. Siwon jinjja.."

Mrs choi just answer with soft chuckle..

 

I feel bad after hear their conversation.. Seems like Stella eonni is more deserve to be the part of this family and my presence is like disturbance for them.. When they are not talking again,I enter the kitchen..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I said while bowing..

"Oh _____-ah.. What are you doing this early morning here?" She said and come to me..

"I'm coming to help make breakfast mrs choi"

"Oh that's sweet.. Come come.. Let's make breakfast together.." She said.. "Ah I forget.._____-ah this is Seo ajumma.. She's our butler for 20 years.. She's like family to us.. Ajumma,this is _____.. Siwon's girlfriend.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Seo ajumma.. _____ imnida.. Nice to meet you.." I said and give her deep bow..

"Annyeonghaseyo _____-ah.. Seo Joo Lim imnida.. But you can call me Seo ajumma instead.. Nice to meet you too.." Seo ajumma said while pat my shoulder..

"Now,_____-ah.. Can you help me chop this kimchi and whisk the eggs one by one? We'll make kimchi bokkeumbab with omelette for today's breakfast.." Mrs choi said..

"Ne.." I said

Then for the next 45 minutes,I help Seo ajumma and Mrs Choi to cook breakfast.. When we almost done I can hear footsteps going to the kitchen..

"Mom! Seo ajumma! Do you see _____? She's not in her-" I can hear Siwon oppa said with quite loud voice in the hallway.. But when he enter the kitchen and see me there,he stopped his saying.. He still have his bed hair and bed face when enter the kitchen..

"She's here,Siwon-ah.. Aigoo.. Why are you so loud in the morning.." Seo ajumma said with chuckle..

"Oh my God.. I thought you were leaving.." Siwon said and back hug me.. I just chuckled and try to push him away with my elbow.. I feel shy because there's mrs choi and Seo ajumma..

"Aigoo.. Youngster these days.. You even hug her in front of us.. You have to greet me and Seo ajumma first.. Stop that lovey dovey stuff!" Mrs choi said.. Of course I know that she's not angry for real..

"I'm sorry mom,ajumma.. I'm just panic.." He said to Mrs Choi and ajumma..

"Good Morning mom.." He said to his mom and hug her..

"Good Morning Seo ajumma.." He said to Seo ajumma and hug her too..

"Is dad home yet?" Siwon ask his mom while lean his body on the kitchen counter beside me..

"Not yet.. You know that he won't go home before 7 right.."

"Where is Mr choi go?" I ask confusedly..

"He's going to the church,dear.. He always go there at 5 and come back at 7.." Mrs choi said.. I response with light nod..

"Take a bath first,young man.. Then you can come here again to have breakfast.." Seo ajumma said to Siwon oppa and hit his shoulder lightly..

"Arasso,ajumma.." Then Siwon oppa left with soft chuckle and mess my hair first..

 

After finish my tasks in the kitchen,I go to my room and take a bath before the breakfast time.. I wear this outfit.. Then go to the dining room for breakfast..

When it's breakfast time,the whole family already sit in the dining room.. Even mr choi and Jiwon-ssi too..

 

"Good Morning.." I said to mr choi and Jiwon-ssi and take a seat beside Siwon oppa.. Mr choi sit at the end of the table.. Mrs choi and Jiwon-ssi across my seat..

"Good morning.. How's your sleep ______-ah?" Mr choi ask as he fold the newspaper..

"It's good,Mr Choi.. Thank you for asking.."

After the food is served,we pray together first.. Then have a very nice breakfast together..

After breakfast,I go back to my room and get ready for leaving.. Before leaving I bid farewell to Mr and Mrs Choi.. Also Jiwon-ssi and Seo ajumma..

 

"Thank you for let me stay for the night,Mr and Mrs Choi.." I said and give them deep bow..

"Your welcome dear.. We also happy to have you here.." Mrs choi said..

"We're leaving.. Bye dad,mom,Jiwonnie,Seo ajumma.." Siwon oppa said and give them hug..

After we bid the farewell,we left oppa's house and go to my place first.. I need to take some book for today's class.. Siwon oppa also take me to upstairs because he'll take me to college after this..

When I arrived at my door,I see Mae In in front of my door.. Ring the bell continously.. When she saw me and siwon oppa,her jaw dropped..

"Oh my God! _____-ah.. Where the heck are you? I sent a text for you but you didn't reply.. I called you but you didn't answer.. I thought something happened.. Do you know how worry I am.." She said.. She's also put her hands on her waist.. She's like a mom now..

"Sorry,Mae In-ah.. I stay at oppa's house last night and I haven't check my phone since last night.." I said to Mae In..

"Good morning,Mae In-ssi.." Siwon oppa said while smiling to Mae In.. "I'm sorry for make you worry.. _____ stay at my place last night.."

"G-g-good Morning,Siwon-ssi.." She said with stutter.. I know she's confused now.. "It's okay,Siwon-ssi.. It's _____ fault because she didn't reply my text and answer my calls.."

"Let's come in first.. I need to take some books.." I said and unlock the door..

"I-I-I Think I just go back to my place.. See you at campus,_____-ah.." She said.. Then she left me and Siwon oppa after she bid farewell to us.. I believe Mae In will dart me with thousands of questions soon at college..

 

After I take some stuffs for today's classes,I left to college with oppa.. He just drop me near the college because I don't want get any unwanted attention.. He left to SM directly because he has meeting and practice.. As soon as I arrived at my class and take a seat behind Mae In,she give me glare..

"So,you know that you owe me an explanation?" Mae In said

"Of course I know.. I'll tell you at lunch.. Professor Uhm already here.." I answered..

 

It's lunch time already.. Mae In and I buy the lunch and eat it at the backyard where not many people there..

"So.. Care to give me an explanation?" She ask after take a spoon of her meal..

"We went to picnic yesterday after his schedule.. Then he take me to his house because it's kind of late.. He introduced me to his family.."

"What?! That's so fast! Am I getting any wedding or engage invitation from you soon?" She tease me..

"Mae In! Of course not! He just introduce me to his family.. I guess nothing big.. Well I know that it's too fast but he insist.." I denied her..

"Did something happened between both of you last night?" She asked me with her devil smile

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently

"You know.. When a man and a woman who's in love in the same house and perhaps in the same room.. Don't pretend to be innocent,_____-ah.."

"D-d-d-do you mean did we did 'it'?" I ask with my jaw dropped..

"There.. You got it.. So did something happened?"

"O-o-of course not! We slept in the different room.. I slept in the guest room.. He slept in his own room.. You know that his parents are strict.." I answered her and I feel that my cheeks are burn..

"But why your face is really red? You stutter too.." She tease me to the max..

"I-I-I'm not.. Really.. Nothing happened.. You can ask him if you still don't believe me.."

"Well.. I believe you for now.. Let's finish this meal and go back to class.."

 

After finish our meals,we go back to class and at 5.30 the last class ended.. We go to Mae In's place and have dinner there with Tae In oppa.. Then Mae In and I doing on our project.. After go back to my own place,I take a bath and get ready for sleep.. Before sleep I check on my phone and see a new message from Siwon oppa..

 

From : CSW oppa

How's your day? I'm really tired.. But I still have more practice.. Anyway,I'll be very busy for the next few months.. I have to leave for some countries for the show.. Let me check on my schedule.. Maybe we can go to some countries together.. It's late.. Sleep now.. I gotta go.. Manager hyung starts nagging and that EunHae couple starts tease me.. Good night! I love you :*

 

To : CSW oppa

My day is good.. How's yours? You must be tired.. Fighting oppa! Don't force yourself too much.. Don't forget to eat and rest well so you won't get sick.. Just tell me when and I'll check my agenda.. Say Hi to other members and manager oppa.. Good night! I love you too :*

 

After reply his message,I drift to dreamland and have a nice sleep..