chapter 18

The Journey of Love

Finally,Siwon oppa and his dad comeback from Jerusalem.. The day after he's back,he and the rest of Super Junior's members get into practicing for their next concerts in South America.. And of course,Siwon oppa don't have leisure time to meet with me.. Me also still on my last midterm exam week.. Tomorrow,the torture will be finish and I have more leisure time.. Suddenly,when I eating my dinner, I get an idea..

'If he doesn't have time to meet me,I still can visit him when he's practicing.. I can ask Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa to help me..'

Bingo!

I directly send messages to the EunHae couple to ask for their help.. I'm going to visit him the day after my last exam.. When I'm ready to sleep,the EunHae couple reply to my message and say yes of course..

**fast forward**

Finally! The exam is over.. Now,it's time for me to have my 'me time' and prepare the surprise visit tomorrow.. I ask Mae In to help me with the preparation right after the exam is over.. She help me to prepare the gift and the food for the members and Siwon oppa.. Unfortunately,Mae In can't join the surprise visit with me because she has a date with her boyfriend tomorrow.. After the preparation finish,I directly go back to my apartment and go to sleep because I always need to sleep for a long time after having my exam.. 'I can't wait for tomorrow..' I said in my mind before drifted to the deep sleep..

**The surprise visit day**

I wake up this late morning with very good mood since I'm going to meet Siwon oppa today.. After I finished my morning routines,I get myself ready for the surprise visit with this outfit and make sure that all the preparations is finished.. Start from the birthday gift and card until the food for the members.. The EunHae said that they'll have a break at lunch time.. Since the trip takes 30 minutes by taxi,I decided to go now before I'm late.. After I get on the taxi,I send messages to EunHae oppas that I'm on my way now so they can get ready..

After 30 minutes ride by taxi,I arrived at the SM building.. I text the EunHae oppas to open the back door since I don't want to gain attention from the fans who wait at the front door.. After a few minutes,I see EunHae oppas swipe the pass card to open the door.. "Annyeong,_____-ah!" They greet me.. Eunhyuk oppa with his gummy smile and Donghae oppa with his famous smile..

"Annyeong oppas! Can you help me with these stuffs? I bring some food for the members.." Then EunHae oppas shoved the food bag from my hand.. We step in to the elevator and go to the practice room at 3rd floor..

"Siwon oppa doesn't know about this at all,does he?"

"Nope he's not.. We're on break now.. He's still lay on the floor with other members when we go downstairs"

In any minute,we arrived at the 3rd floor..

"So here's the plan,_____-ah.. Donghae and I will bring the food to the members and tell them secretly to shut up.. We'll make Siwon can't see the door so he doesn't know that you're here.. I'll let the door half open so no one will notice you open the door.. You can close his eyes or whatever.."

"Sounds like a good plan.. Okay.."

After making the plan,EunHae oppas walk into the practice room.. I peek to the room at the door and waiting for Donghae oppa give the cue by tap the floor with his palm.. When I see the cue,I walk into the room quietly and secretly.. I walk towards Siwon oppa and close his eyes from the back..

"Wh-who is it?" He said with shocking tone.. Then,Siwon oppa grab my hand from his eyes..

"Omo! It's you _____-ah!" He said with sheepish smile and bright face.. He hug me tight immediately..

"Oh my God! I miss you so so so much dear.." He said..

"I miss you too oppa.. I miss you so much.." I said and hug him back..

Then Siwon oppa start kissing my shoulder..

"Ya ya ya! You two lovebirds.. Get a room.." Kangin oppa said..

"Don't you know that my toes and fingers are curled by your lovey dovey action?" Kyuhyun oppa said

"Eyy don't be like that.. Go get a girlfriend then.." Siwon oppa said after he let me go from his embrace..

"Sorry oppas.." I said sheepishly.. "Here I bring lunch for all of you.. You all must be tired and hungry ftrom the intense practice.."

"Uwaaa! Thank you so much _____-ah!"

"We'll eat well!!" the oppas said together.

---

i'm truly sorry for the lack updates.. i'm such a bad writer:(