chapter 16

The Journey of Love

"Of course I'd love to gyosunim.. But,may I ask which country I'll be going?"

"It's Australia if I'm not mistaken.. So,is it a yes?"

"Ne,it's a yes gyosunim.. Thank you very much for giving me this great chance.."

"Okay then.. I hope you can attend the preparation class starts from next week every Friday at 5 pm.."

"Ne,gyosunim.. I'll be there.. Thank you.."

"Well,you can leave my room now.. I believe you haven't eat your lunch yet.."

"Ne.. Then,Annyeonghakeseyo gyosunim.."

"Ne.. Annyeonghakaseyo _____-ssi.."

 

Then I leave the room,there's still 10 minutes left until the next class started.. I decided to go to the next class and take a seat beside Mae In..

"So,what's the thing with Han gyosunim?" She said while giving me the bread that she bought earlier..

"She recommended me to the dean to join the exchange students program in Australia for 6 months.."

"Really?! Wow! So you say yes?"

"Of course I say yes.. I'll leave after this semester ended.. Also I'll have a preparation class every Friday at 5 pm starting next week.."

"Woah! You're so lucky! I'm glad that you take that chance since it'll be a good opportunity.."

"Ne.."

"Have you told your parents?"

"Nope.. Maybe later.."

By then the last class of the days starts.. After the class dismissed,I go to the supermarket to buy the groceries and go home directly because I still have to get myself ready for the midterm exam.. It's already 10 pm when I realize that I haven't tell my parents yet about the exchange students..

My parents divorced when I was 6.. I have a little sister from same parents,Ye Rim.. She's 4 years younger than me.. About 6 years ago,my dad married to In Young eomma and I got a step-older brother from In Young eomma previous marriage named Jae Ho whom 4 years older than me.. I never meet Jae Ho oppa because he lived in USA since he's 16.. But,sometimes I have video chat with him.. My dad,Ye Rim,and In Young eomma now lived in Chuncheon.. Technically,I lived with my dad but since I enter the high school,I moved to Seoul and lived by myself.. My mom married to Ryu Gook appa 8 years ago.. I have step-little sister,Mi Young who's 15 years younger than me.. They lived in Ulsan now.. All of my family don't know about me and Siwon oppa because I don't know how to tell them that I'm dating one of the biggest idol star in the country..

First,I call my father..

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yeoboseyo.. Dad! It's me,_____"

"Eo,my daughter.. How are you dear?"

"I'm fine,dad.. How bout you,Ye Rim,and In Young eomma?"

"We're good here.. So,is there something matter? Because it's kind of late and you won't call me this late if it's not important stuff.."

"Well.. Here's the thing.." I answer and explain to him about the exhange program..

"Well,go then.. I'll always support you no matter what.. Tell me if you need something for this program.."

"Thanks a lot,dad! Well,you better go to sleep now because it's already late.."

"Okay,dear.. Take care there.. Good night!"

"Ne,good night dad!"

 

I hang up the call and dial my mom's number..

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yeoboseyo.. Mom! It's me _____"

"Aigoo,our daughter.. How are you dear? I miss you a lot!"

"I'm fine mom.. How about you,Mi Young,and Ryu Gook appa?"

"We're fine honey.. So,when will you visit us here?"

"I don't know mom.. I'm busy with college stuffs.. Anyway,I have something to tell you.."

"What is it dear?"

"So.." I tell her all the details about the exchange program..

"Well,that's great! I'm so proud of you.. Don't hestitate to ask me about anything since I went to college in Australia.."

"Of course mom.. Thanks a lot!"

"Well,you better go to sleep now.. It's late.."

"Okay mom.. Good night.."

"Good night dear.."

After I tell my parents,I get myself ready for sleep.. I don't bother to check on my phone because Siwon oppa is really busy.. Then,I go to sleep peacefully..

 

The next morning I wake up and check on my phone.. There's a new message on my inbox..

From : CSW oppa

Hey,dear.. Sorry I just send you message now.. I'm really busy here.. Plus the time difference is kind of big.. How are you doing? Anyway,I'm going home tomorrow.. I hope I can meet you before I leave again..

To : CSW oppa

Hi oppa.. It's okay.. I know that you're busy.. I'm doing good.. How's the CF going? Is it going well? I don't know if I can oppa because the midterm is coming in a week.. Sorry.. Where are you going again oppa?

 

After reply his text,I go to take a bath and get myself ready with this outfit.. Then I make breakfast.. While eating my breakfast,I chat with Siwon oppa by message..

 

From : CSW oppa

The CF is going well.. Hmm I'm leaving to Jerusalem before Easter with my dad and going back after my birthday.. When is your midterm exam?

To : CSW oppa

My midterm exam is D+1 Easter day and will be finished on mid April.. So,we can't celebrate your birthday together?

From : CSW oppa

Well.. Let's see if we can meet after your exam.. I have to check on my schedule again with manager hyung.. Anyway,I have to go filming again.. Fighting for today,dear.. Love and miss you! <3

To : CSW oppa

Okay then..  Fighting and good luck oppa! <3

After I finish my breakfast,I go to the main lobby and wait Mae In there.. We go to the campus together..

 

**fast forward**

 

The last class dismissed.. I go to the Australia's embassy to find information about the visa then I go to the public library to prepared the midterm exam.. Mae In already at the library.. There are also some of our friends.. It's 6 pm already when my friends and I out from the library.. Mae In and I decided to go home because I'll cook dinner tonight and she'll help me and eat there..

When we arrived at my place,we wash our hands and start cook the dinner..

"Anyway,have you told your Siwon-ssi about the exchange program?" She asked while making the mashed potato..

"Should I?" I answer innocently while marinate the beef..

"Of course.. You'll be away for 6 months.."

"He also away sometimes.."

"But he always tell you right? Also he just away longest for a week.. You will be 6 months away for God's sake.."

"Maybe I'll tell him when he come back here.. He said that he's busy.."

"Well,just don't forget to tell him.."

"Ne.."

"Anyway,are you going to spend Easter day with my family?"

"Of course.. When will you go?"

"Friday at 6 pm.. After our last class dismissed.. Tae In oppa will go with us after he go home after work.."

"Okay.."

15 minutes later,the dinner is ready to eat.. We eat together then we continue our preparation for the midterm.. We finish our study at 11 pm.. I go back to my apartment and take a bath.. It’s already midnight so I throw my body to my bed.. I check on my phone and there’s no new message..

‘Maybe he’s busy.. Better tell him after I finish the mid term exam..’ I thought..

By then,I drifted to dreamland..

 

---

Nah,here's my 2nd update today.. hope you guys enjoy..

sorry for any grammar mistake.. please comment and subscribe..

thank you!

Love <3