Chapter 26

The Journey of Love

The next day, I don't see oppa on the couch where he used to sleep. He move me to the VIP room when I still unconsious.

The hospital staff coming in and bring me the lunch. Once I finished the lunch, Brenda come into my room.

"I'm glad that you're awake! Oh my God!" she said as she storms and hugs me.

"Yeah, I'm glad that I'm alive too, Brenda." I said as I pat her back to calm her. "The others must be very shocked right?"

"Oh you don't know that Maddie feeling guilty to held the party with lot of booze. I guess they will come here later." as she calm down herself. "Anyway, what's with the fancy room? Are you a heiress of Korea big company?"

"What?! Of course no. It's just I got lucky that I get this room" I lied to her about Siwon oppa move me to the VIP room. "Hey, happened to Hugo? Is he okay?"

"Hah! That jerk! His driving license is being suspended for 6 months also he's under the police surveillance for a year. Serves him well."

"Hey, it's okay. It's not like he wanted to have the accident."

"Yeah, but he should knew well that he still had the hangover and let Tom drive so-" Brenda stop talking with shocking face. "Wait a minute! Is that hickey on your neck?" She said as she look closer.

"Wh-wh-what? No! It's the bruise." I said nervously as I cover the hickey with my hand.

"It's not the color of bruise, ________-ah. It's definitely hickey. But that hickey still looks freshly made. Who are you playing with? The nurse? The doctor?"

"Hey! No, no, no. I don't want to talk about it."

"So, you're playing secret with me huh? Let me guess until you said the truth."

Just then, someone open the door.

"____-ah, did you have lunch? I brought you -" Siwon oppa comes in and talks in Korean stop talking as he sees Brenda by my side.

"Ah, we have guest I see" he said in English.

"Hey, _____. Who's this hot guy? Your brother? Your other Korean friend? But he looks familiar."

"Hi, I guess you're Brenda right? _____ talks a lot about you. I'm Siwon, her boyfriend."

"Ah, you're the boyfriend. The one who really busy yet so lovey dovey with _____. No wonder you looks so familiar."

"Yeah I guess so." Siwon oppa said cautiously. "Here, ____-ah I bought you new phone. Same type with me. Your Australian phone number still the same, I'll take care your Korean phone number once I get back."

"Are you some kind of rich businessman, a heir, or any kind of crazy rich asian?" Brenda ask curiosly.

Well, it's not that Brenda want to know much about oppa, it's just with the VIP room, the latest version of iPhone, and sudden flight to Perth will explain that oppa is rich enough to afford them.

"Well, I guess I just blessed to have a well-paid job." Oppa answer wisely.ane Brenda just shrugged it off.

Brenda, Siwon oppa, and I talks quite a bit until my other friends comes. They bring a lot of get well soon balloons, flowers, cards, snacks, and everything else. They met Siwon oppa and luckily since none of them is kpop fans, they don't recognize Siwon oppa as a celebrity but just as my boyfriend.

When the other left, Siwon oppa take them to the lobby and Brenda left behind to clean up the mess.

"So, _____. The hickey is from your hot boyfriend huh?"

"Brenda, I already told you right. It's the bruise."

"Yeah, yeah. Like I'm gonna believe in that. Just 1 day after you wake up, you got a hickey from him. What elee next? Engagement ring?"

I choke on my water when she mentioned engagement ring. She looked at me with another shocked face.

"You don't say!"

"No, no, I'm not! See my fingers, no ring!" I answer quickly before she think even wilder.

Then oppa come back to my room and help Brenda clean up the mess.

"Okay, I guess I'm done here. So, I let you two enjoy the rest of the day, maybe with ____ watching her favorite kpop boyband."

"Her favorite kpop boyband?" Oppa asked with funny expression on his face.

"oh, you don't know? Ah, I forgot the name. Something with super in the name. She always get her big smile when she sees this one guy-" and another shocking Brenda appears today and I secretly hope this is the last one "You're that guy! You're the one she smiles all over. Oh my God! You're the star yet you're the boyfriend!" She said and oppa just chuckle looking at her.

"Alright Brenda, now, take a deep breath. You had too many shock today. I hope you can take it in one day." I said to stop further shock today.

After she calm down by talking to me and oppa for a while, she decided to call it a day.

"So, you watch suju videos often huh?" Oppa asked curiously.

"What's wrong with that? I enjoyed you guys performance. Always entertaining. I'm an ELF first before I'm your girlfriend"

"And you keep fangirling me even after you being my fiancee" he said with his smug face

"Who said I'm your fiancee?" I answer with flustered face

"I said that. And that hickey is the proof." he said sheepishly

"Oh sorry then Choi Siwon-ssi. We're done."

"What?! Why?" oppa said with his super duper flustered and shocking face.

"I'm not a lady who get engaged just by a hickey. There's the door, you may take your leave now. Bye." I said cooly.

Siwon oppa then take out a navy velvet box and take a seat beside my bed. I wonder if he's really proposing to me. Then he open the box and it shows an infinity shaped rose gold pendant with little diamonds on the edge and heart shape in the middle.

"This is my promise pendant to you. We may not be engaged now, but one day we will. I gave you a necklace when I asked you to be my girl and now I give you this as the proof of my sincere heart in this relationship. Infinity love."

My eyes swelled with tears. Then oppa takes off the necklace and put in the pendant. After that he put on back to me. He closes it with a kiss. All I can say is thank you and feel grateful for his presence in my life.