Chapter 25

The Journey of Love

I wake up with hospital smell, white ceiling, shining light, and monontous beep sound. I feel my body ache from head to toe.

Once I can open my eyes completely, I see someone on my left sleeping while holding my hand. Then I realized that he's Siwon oppa.

"O-o-oppa?" I said with groggy voice

Then Siwon oppa wake up and see me in utterly shocked. He then rushed outside my ward and a doctor and 2 nurses coming in.

"Hey, ____. Are you feeling okay?" the doctor asks while checking my eyes response and the monitor on right.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just feeling ache all over my body." I see Siwon oppa looks worried at the foot side of my bed.

"What do you remember the last time before you wake up?"

"I, I remember that the car that my friend drove is tossle around the road side. Something hit my shoulder and I think I lost my concious after that since I just know after that it's dark"

"Yeah, you were in a car accident. Your friend who was the driver proved to driving under influence and he's in the questioning stage by the police. The other 2 of your friends are okay and they've been discharged yesterday with minor injuries. Meanwhile you, you've been lost your concious for 3 days because of the shock and some internal injuries. But don't worry, you'll be able to leave the hospital once you get better."

"Okay doctor. Thank you"

"Sure, please press the button beside you if you need any help from the nurse."

Then the doctor and nurses leave my ward. Then Siwon oppa sit back again to my left looks angry and then the room felt icy awkard.

"When you get here oppa? Don't you have any schedule?" I said to broke the cold atmosphere

Siwon oppa didn't answer me yet he folds his hands and look at me.

"Why you look so angry?" I asked carefully.

"Do you know how worried I was when I heard that you were in accident? Do you know what I feel while I'm waiting for you to wake up?" he said with angry-worry tone

"I'm sorry, oppa." I said while put my head down and medling my fingers

"I thought I lost you, ____-ah. I lost my mind when I heard the news from your father. You're phone were crashed from the accident so I can't contact you at all. Do you know how I felt?"

"I'm truly sorry oppa. I don't mean to make you worry."

"Why did you guys let him drive the car when he's completely under influence? Why didn't you get on another car?"

"We've tried to persuade him but he said he's okay, just a little bit of hangover. We were also keep interacting with each other and use the seatbelt."

Siwon oppa then palm his face and sobbing. I tried to move but it still hurts.

"Don't cry oppa. Sorry for make you worried." I also cry

"You shouldn't be go here to the exchange program in the first place. You should've stay in Korea and go to the class regularly, not here."

"I've told you oppa, this is a good chance for me to boost my resume. I need to get a job once I graduate."

"There's no need for you to work after you graduate, ____-ah. I can support you. Or you can work at my parents' company."

"You know that I don't want that, do you? I don't want to be spoiled. I have my own dream oppa. Also, there's no guarantee that we'll be married in the future."

"No guarantee you said? What guarantee you want? You want me to marry you now? It's okay no problem I'll bring the officiant here and we'll get married today! And you'll go back to Korea once you discharge!" He said with lot of hand gestures as usual he is.

"That's not I want oppa! I want to live my life to the fullest. I want to have the best thing in my life! I want to have a good career that will make me proud! To make my parents proud! To make you proud!" I said harshly. I want him to understand what I want with my way, not his way.

Siwon oppa quite taken aback since I never talk to him like that. HE then scoot closer to me and caress my head and kissing my head.

"I'm very proud of you, ____-ah. Sorry if I get mad at you. I'm just worry sick, you know. I felt my whole world is destroyed when I heard the news." he said softly.

"I'm sorry to yell at you too oppa. Sorry to make you worried too."

Then oppa kissed me on the lips. We share a deep yet loving kiss. I could feel all the worry and angry washed away from us through the kiss.

"But we will still get married today, right _____-ah?" oppa said once we broke off the kiss.

"No oppa. I want to get married in a proper condition, with beautiful white dress not this hospital gown. I want to get married when you finished you military service and I have to finished my degree. Also you haven't propose to me yet oppa." I said jokingly.

"Why it's so hard to marrying you, ____-ah? We can just married now and our lives will be go on as you want to. We don't have to have kids until you want. " He said while acting like a kid throwing tantrum in his seat.

"My answer still no, oppa. End of discussion. Okay?"

"Alright, alright. But, I have to make sure that you'll be my wife first. I'm afraid someone might snatch you away from me." he said as he sit on my bed and slowly hovering me.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing oppa?" I said nervously. "I'm sick oppa, it hurts to move. Get away." I said sternly to stop him away but I guess there's no use since he keep smiriking and getting close.

"You don't have to move, _____-ah. Let me do the move. Also looking at your power to argue with me, you're not that sick again."

"O-o-oppa... we're in the hospital ward. Move away. Or I'll press this button" I said as I try to reach the bell. This man is really crazy.

His hands moving away the button further beyond my reach and he kiss my neck quite hard. I felt strange. This is the most intimate situation I've been.

Then after a while, he get up and sit again on the bedside.

"There, I mark you as mine. Now everyone will know that someone has marked you. Well at least a few days hahhahaha" he said while laughing.

"Are you giving me hickey, oppa? Ya!" I said as I tried to reach my neck and cover it.

"You're lucky I just give you hickey, not a baby." he said while laughing

"You're a dead meat Choi Siwon. Let me take revenge after I can move." I said with determination while oppa keep laughing.