Chapter 23

The Journey of Love

Time goes by as I begin my research and study at Australia. Oppa is busy with his schedule of concerts, drama shooting, and any else all over Asia meanwhile I'm busy with my study in Australia. It's been 4 months since I arrived here. I made quite lot of friends also my roommates are very nice.

"Hey, _____. Let's grab some lunch together. Professor Addison lecture today is especially felt longer" said my classmate also my roommate Brenda.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Umm, let's have some pasta."

"Okay"

Once we arrived at the diner, I reply oppa's chat.

From : CSW Oppa

"I just arrived at Macau for SuShow 5. We're going to rehearse for the concert. Too cold here esp without you ㅠㅠ lucky you it's summer there."

To : CSW Oppa

"I'm having lunch with Brenda now. We just finished today's class. Fighting oppa! Send lots of kisses to you and other oppas!"

From : CSW Oppa

"Ya! Your kisses just for me, but I'll relay your greetings to them."

To : CSW Oppa
"
Aigu, why are you so possesive. Anyway, I'll go to my friend's house for the weekend. She's throwing summer night party. So, I'll be slow response to your chat."

From : CSW Oppa

"Alright. Have fun but not too much."

To : CSW Oppa

"Okay! Good luck with your concert oppa. Don't get hurt."

"Are you done texting your boyfriend?" Brenda said as I place my phone back to my purse.

"Yeah, sorry I was distracted. He's busy so we need to keep chatting while we can."

"Is he that busy? What's his job that keep him busy? Businessman?"

"Well, something like that." I never talk about oppa's job in details since I don't to gain any attention.

"Long Distancing is hard right, especially with new couple like both of you."

"Yeah, it's hard but we'll try our best to keep this relationship."

"Wow, you such a romantic! I guess he's a great catch huh? Too bad I can't meet him when he's here"

"I'll introduce you later when you come to Korea hahahhaha because he won't be able coming back here until I finished my program"

"Alright, I'll save up my money to visit you in Korea. I'll be very lonely once you go back to Korea."

"We still have 2 months until I get back to Korea. Anyway, we have to go back asap since we have to go to Maddie's house."

"OMG, I forget! Yeah, yeah, we should prepare ourselves."

Once we finished our meal, we head back to our dorm and get ready for the summer party at Maddie's. I wear my maxi floral dress while Brenda wear her floral top and short pants. We go to Maddie's by cab and when we arrive at Maddie's the music are really loud and so many people. Luckily her house near the beach and kind of secluded.

I drink some glass of sangria but not too much since I don't have high tolerance of Alcohol. Brenda, Maddie and any other are having fun dancing to the music.