chapter 20

The Journey of Love

after about 30 minutes of driving to oppa's place, we arrived and come in immediately because we still feel a lil bit paranoid someone following us..

"are your parents and Jiwon-ssi at home?"

"nope.. my parents are away for business and my sister is abroad for school.. it's just us and Seo Ajumma here.. why?"

"oo nothing.. it'll be better if your parents and sister at home too.."

"why? are u afraid i'll do something to you?" he said with his smirk and step closer to me

"y-y-ya oppa.. wh-wh-what are u doing?" i step back when he's getting closer..

"we're not teenagers anymore, dear.. also we'll getting married for sure.. so why we don't play a little bit?" he said with his evilish smirk..

"y-y-ya oppa.. i don't know what do you mean so don't come any closer.." i said while blushing so hard.. i don't know that my back space is over so i fall down on the couch.. oppa's face getting closer to me.. i shut my eyes spontaneously because i don';t know what to do.. then i feel he kiss my nose..

"aigoo you look so cute when you're blushing like that.. what are you thinking? you think i'll do something to you, don't you?"

"a-a-aniya oppa.. it's just i'm panic.. don't tease me like that again,eo?"

"okay then.. let's go to my room.."

"wh-wh-why we should go to your room? why it's not the living room?"

"why? you afraid something will happen don't you?" he said "i don't know that you have such ert mind like that.. i thought that you're innocent"

"it's you who make something has double meaning like that.. i'm innocent.."

"okay my so-called-innocent girlfriend.. come on.."

we go to oppa's room then we watch "miracle in cell no 7".. we cuddle on the couch while watch the movies..