chapter 15

The Journey of Love

The opening VCR is almost ended when I reach my seat beside Mae In at the VIP section.. I really enjoy every second of the show especially the cross dressing part.. Even I already saw it yesterday but I can't hold my laugh when see Siwon oppa and Kangin oppa.. Mae In laugh really hard too.. She cracked up until the 'Alone' song ended.. I also cried when Yesung oppa said his farewell because he's leaving to the army then the member make a group hug.. Also when the fans chanted for him.. I really touched.. Although the member smiling at the stage but I know inside of their heart they're crying and feel lost.. When the Rockstar part,Siwon oppa take off his shirt and I feel kind of mad.. I don't know if it's jealous or angry.. I don't like him showing his body to a lot of people.. It's like he's a cheap man though it's the part of the show..

When the 'Marry U' song is performed,I can see Siwon oppa's gaze searching for me at the VIP section.. But he didn't find me.. Then the show end.. Almost all of the fans didn't want the show to end when it's already reach the encore.. Tae In oppa take Mae In home while I'm going to the backstage.. I'm really much careful because there are some fans waiting there.. I use the scarf to hide half of my face.. Manager oppa is help me to go through.. Finally I arrived at the backstage and wait the members to finish their business with helping the staffs with the gifts..

"You're already here,_____-ah" Siwon oppa said when he get out from the room with other members..

"Anyway hyung,let's take _____ with us to the after concert party.." Ryeowook oppa said..

"B-b-but is it okay? Since it's the celebration for all of you and the staffs" I ask them..

"It's okay.. You're part of us too.. " Yesung oppa said..

"That's right.. Let's go!" Kyuhyun oppa said..

Then all of the members,me,managers,and staffs go to a bbq restaurant near the concert venue and go into the private room which already booked a few days ago.. We really had fun that night.. The food is really good too..

"Now,for the next super show 5 concerts ahead,cheers!" Said the head of Super Junior manager while doing a toast..

"For Yesung hyung who'll go to the army,cheers!" Said Eunhyuk oppa and do the toast again..

"For everyone's happiness and hard work,cheers!" Said one of the staffs and do the toast again..

And there are about 3 toasts again.. After those toasts,Siwon oppa poked my shoulder..

"_____-ah,sorry I have to tell this but I have to leave to Malaysia now.. I have CF shooting there.. I try to tell you but I'm really busy.. I'll take you home now then I'll go to the airport with manager hyung.. Seems like other members starting to drunk.."

"A-a-ah ne.. Okay then.. Let's bid farewell to everyone.."

We try to bid farewell to them who's still concious.. It's a litte bid hard for us to leave because they're trying to make us stay a little bit longer.. After success for bid farewell,Siwon oppa,manager oppa and I go to the parking area.. Siwon oppa wearing sunglasses and a hat,manager oppa wearing a hat,and I wearing the scarf to cover my face.. We walk hurriedly because there're some fans who waited outside.. I also didn't walk near Siwon oppa but near manager oppa so the fans will think I'm with manager oppa instead of with Siwon oppa.. When we reach the car,I sit beside the driver seat while Siwon oppa at the backseat.. When we're at the highway,I move to the backseat..

After about 30 minutes of driving,manager oppa parked the car at the basement while Siwon oppa and I go upstairs..

"_____-ah,sorry I have to leave again.." He said while we're walking to my door..

"It's okay oppa.. It's your job.. But try to sleep at the plane.. I know you're tired.."

"Don't worry.. I already get used to sleep at the plane.. Anyway,let's have a date again while I have no schedule.."

"Okay.."

"Nah,we're arrived.. So,good night princess.." He said when we arrived in front of my door..

"Ne,good night too oppa.."

Then he hug me tightly out of sudden..

"Oh my God.. I'll miss you a lot.. I hope I don't have to leave or be busy again.." He said..

"I'll miss you too oppa but you have to be professional.. We can spend time together next time.."

"I know but I wish I can be with you every second.." He said then he kiss me on my lips.. He deepened the kisss and we just part our lips when we out of breath..

"Oppa~" I said with red face..

"Wae? You don't like it?" He said..

"A-a-aniyo.. It's not like that.."

"Well,then you like it.." He said and he kiss me again.. This time the kiss is not too deep but long enough..

"Oppa you better go now.. You might missed the flight.." I said with short breath after we broke our kiss..

"Ah you're right.. Thanks for recharge my energy.. I'm going now.. Bye princess.." He said and peck my lips again..

"Bye oppa.." I said and wave to him..

After I see him go,I enter to my apartment and take a bath then go to sleep directly because I'm tired..

 

The next day I wake up at 7 am and check on my phone.. There are 2 new messages in my inbox..

From : CSW oppa

I already sit on the plane and it'll take off in 15 minutes.. See you dear.. Love you! :*

From : Mae In

Are we going to college together? If yes,tell me because Tae In oppa will drive us to college.. He's free today..

To : CSW oppa

Okay,take care there.. Don't forget to eat and take a rest.. Good luck for the shooting! Love you too! :*

To : Mae In

Okay! Let's go together.. I just wake up.. Let's meet at you place and have breakfast together..

 

After reply the messages,I take a bath and get myself ready.. I'm wearing this outfit.. Then I go to Mae In's place..

*ding dong*

Mae In open the door and let me in.. I help Mae In to finish the breakfast while she get ready..

 

"Annyeong,_____-ah.."

"Eo! Annyeong Tae In oppa"

"It's been a while since you breakfast here last time.. So,how's last night?" He said while open the refrigerator and take the milk box..

"Ne,it's true oppa.. Hmm,last night I go to the after concert celebration but I have to leave early because he has schedule in Malaysia today.."

"Well,that's the consequences of one of the busiest idol star in this country.."

"Well.. It's his choice.. Anyway,how's work oppa?"

"Not really busy these days but next month I'll leave to Busan for a business project.."

"If you're keep get yourself busy,how can I get a sister-in-law? Try to loosen up.."

"Someday I'll get one.. Your boyfriend is busier than me,but he still have you as his girlfriend.."

"I met him at his workplace and the fate do the stuffs.."

"Nah,I also let the fate go on.."

"What are you both talking about?" Mae In come to the dining room..

"Nothing.. Just talking bout each other life after a while not talking each other.."

"Really? Not badmouthing about me?"

"We're not little sissy.." Said Tae In oppa while ruffle Mae In's hair.. "Let's eat our breakfast.. Before both of you late.."

After we eat our breakfast,Tae In oppa drive us off to the campus.. When we arrived at the main gate,we bid our farewell to him and we go to our class..

 

When the lunch break come,I go to the canteen and queque for lunch.. One of my classmate Ahn Ji Soo-ssi come to me..

"Annyeonghaseyo,_____-ssi.."

"Eo,annyeonghaseyo Ahn Ji Soo-ssi.. Is there something?"

"Aniyo.. It's just Han gyosunim call you and tell you to meet her at her office now.. She said there's something she need to discuss with you.."

"Ah,jinjja? Well.. Thank you Ahn Ji Soo-ssi.."

"Ne,you're welcome _____-ssi"

"Mae In-ah I think I have to go to Han gyosunim now.. I'll skip today's lunch.."

"Well,okay then.. I'll buy you a bread so you can eat it after you meet Han gyosunim.."

"See you Mae In-ah"

"See you!"

 

I left Mae In and go to Han gyosunim offiice.. When I arrived in front of her door,I knocked it..

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" she said from inside..

"Annyeonghaseyo Han gyosunim.." I said when I enter the room and bow..

"Eo,annyeonghaseyo _____-ssi.. Please take a seat.." She said while pointing at the seat in front of her desk..

"Is there anything Han gyosunim?"

"Well,here's the thing _____-ssi.. I know you are one of the potential students in our department and also one of the fluent English speaker, so I recommended you to the dean to join an exchange students program for about 6 months.. Luckily,you've been choosen.. The program starts after this semester ended.. For the fee don't worry.. You'll just need to pay the visa fee and prepare money for the daily life there.. I hope you can join this program.. So what do you think?"

---

tadaa! cliffhanger.. well,you can smell the storm ahead..

hope you guys enjoy!

love! <3