Chapter 22

The Journey of Love

It's finally the day for me to leave to Australia for my 6 month exchange program. I've bid my farewell to my family last week since I won't be meeting them for at least 6 month. I also bid my farewell to Mae In and Tae In 2 days ago. As for Siwon Oppa, he insist to take me by himself to Australia. He even cleared his schedule for the next 2 weeks just to go to Perth. He said he want to help me settling down there since it's a foreign country and I'll be there for a long time. I've been worried since he's a public figure and everyone know who he is, how he looks like, no matter he disguise himself.

My flight is on 8 P.M so his manager will pick us up from oppa's around 7, which is now. We avoid for being at the airport for too long since you know, avoiding him get caught by the public. He promised me to not getting acknowledge by anyone but I doubt that. Siwon oppa decided to wear all black outfit with mask, glasses, and beanie cap. While me trying to wear comfy clothes yet simple clothes since I don't want to attract any attention.

Once we arrived at the airport basement, we go to the boarding lounge directly, oppa's manager already take care of our luggage and check in. He did that before pick up oppa and I. We're going through the immigration etc and directly board on the plane. Oppa bought the business class tickets so we can board first before anyone. Some of the passenger getting suspicious when we walk to the plane but since we disappear as quickly as possible, they shrugged it off.

Finally the 18 hours journey begins! After being on board ofr 10 hours and 30 minutes to Sydey, we were stop over at Sydney Airport for 3 hours We wash our faces, talking to our families and friends, stretching our bodies a little bit. And yes of course, all of it happened at the VIP room of the airport kounge. Even though it's only at Sydney Airport but the chance of him getting acknowledge by people is quite risky. After 3 hours, we get on board again for another 5 hours to Perth.

When we arrived at the Perth Airport, we're getting our luggage by ourselves and go to the immigration etc. Siwon oppa already rent a car for us to get to my dorm. Hopefully my roommate doesn't know about him or have not arrived at the dorm.

It takes around 35 minutes from the airport to my dorm. Since my luggage take the most of our total baggage. Even I take some kilos from oppa's baggage for my stuff. Don't think I'm packed too much, but this is 6 month stay so I have to bring all my essentials kit for daily life.

Once we arrived at my dorm, we bring my things directly to my new room. I'll have 2 other roommates, 1 of them already arrived but still in her room. Another 1 have not arrived yet. Oppa and I quickly tidying up my room and my stuffs. Luckily the time difference between Seoul and Perth only 1 hour and we have enough sleep on the plane. We arrived at 1.30 PM and now is near dinner time.

We go to the hotel oppa's reserved to unpack his belongings. After that we have dinner at the near restaurant. Oppa already put off his mask, glasses, and beanie cap. It's spring in Perth so it doesn't get chilly like in Seoul since it's Autumn in Seoul.

The next few days went pretty good. So far, there has no articles or news regarding Siwon Oppa presence in Incheon Airport or Perth or everywhere else we visited. Oppa being so protective, he's being like a father who will leave his daughter on a foreign country so he's trying to splurge his money to buy me some unnecessary things to settle down.

"I think you're gonna need this to make your room more comfortable" he said as he lift up a christmas tree lights with rainy effects

"No oppa, it's unnecessary."

"Okay, how bout this? Silk robe for you to take a bath? Since the bathroom is not en suite"

"I ain't gonna need that oppa. Please stop trying to buy me unnecessary things oppa. I know you have the money to splurge on me. You already bought me business class tickets to Perth, stuffed my refrigerator and cupboard with so many Korean food and snacks. Even you bought me humidifier and reed diffuser which is not that important. Stop doing that okayyyy" I said as I'm too frustated with his being like that.

"I just want to make you comfortable with your place, _______-ah. You'll be living here without me or Mae In or your families for the entire 6 months. How can't I worry?" he said as he pat my cheeks

"I know your good intention. I really do. But it's not like I'm not gonna survive without them, you, or the stuffs you bought. I can always find new friends here. They'll help to get through the next 6 months."

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. But please help me to have peace in my mind. I can't imagine living in Seoul without you. Only if I can stay here with you for 6 months. But unfortunately I can't. My schedule for this year has been set."

"Oppa, I know Perth is quite far from Seoul. But it only has 1 hour time difference. We can always video call or chatting anytime you want. I'll spend a lot of time for research here."

"I know, I know. Let's stop arguing. We still have 3 days left to spend together here in Perth before I go back to Seoul. Let's make the most of it. I'm gonna be very busy once I get back to Seoul." he said as he hug me tightly.

During our 10 days together in Perth, the only day we're not together was when I have to register my name to the university and do some administrative stuff, meanwhile Siwon Oppa spend most of his time that day in the gym since he have to join the rest of on SS5 Guangzhou 3 days after he back in Seoul. 10 days passed by really quick. It's not enough for me and oppa to bid our farewell for 6 months.

IT's finally the day when oppa have to go back to Seoul. We're st the departure hall of Perth Airport now, bid our last farewell.

"Take care of yourself, _____-ah. Eat a lot, make friends, take vitamins daily, don't overwork yoursefl, if you need me I'm just one call away. Anytime you need me, just call me. I can fly back here and -"

"Oppa, it's okay. I'll be fine here. It's just 6 months, nothing bad will happen. I'll take care of myself well here, okay? Don't worry too much. I don't want to burden you with me being here. You have to think about your schedule, oppa. Just imagine me having vacation here, so don't mind me being here." I said as I caress his cheeks. Then he hugged me tightly, really tight and never any intention to let me go. I pat his back while trying to endure my tears from falling down.

"I really, really, really love you ______-ah. I really do."

"I love you too, oppa. I guess you have to hurry now since -" my words stopped by oppa's kiss. He kissed me so deep yet softly. He kiss me while caressing my cheeks. The time feels like stop ticking, we're the only ones who exist in this world. There's no fear of us getting caught by the media, no fear of us by people who seeing us.

When oppa end our kiss, he kiss me on my forehead and hug me again. After that oppa says good bye to me and go to the boarding room.