Chapter 9

The Journey of Love

I wake up because someone's calling.. It's still 6.30 AM..

"Yeoboseyo" I answer the phone with my eyes closed..

"Good morning princess.." The caller answer with husky voice.. Based on his voice,I know he's my boyfriend..

"Good morning too oppa.." I answer with my eyes still closed and smile on my face..

"How's your sleep? Sleep well?"

"Eung.. I sleep really well last night.. How bout you?"

"Me too.. I have a really sweet dream last night.. Thanks to you.."

"Jinjja? I had a sweet dream too.. Thanks to oppa.. By the way,why you're calling in this early morning?"

"Why? You don't like it? I want to hear angel voice before start my day.."

"Eii.. You realy cheesy oppa.. Do you have schedule today?"

"Ne,I have kind of packed schedule today.. So maybe I won't have time to text or call you.. How about you?"

"Gwenchana oppa.. I have 2 classes today.. After that maybe I have group work or grocery shopping.. Fighting for today oppa!"

"Ne,you too.. Fighting! Anyway,I have to get ready.. Love you dear.. Bye!"

"Love you too oppa.. Bye!"

After the call ended,I see a message from Mae In..

From : Mae In

Hey you.. Good morning.. I'm coming to your apartment for breakfast then we can go to campus together..

To : Mae In

Okay.. See you later..

After replied Mae In's mesage,I dash to the bathroom and get ready with this outfit.. Then I make breakfast for me and Mae In.. When I'm making the orange juice,MAe In come..

"Good Morning _____-ah.. Sleep well?"

"Good Morning,Mae In-ah.. Ne,I sleep really well.. How about you?"

"Me too.. Anyway,whose dress is this? I never remember you ever have or buy this dress.." She said while looking at the dress that oppa gave to me yesterday.. I hang it on the cupboard door and will take it to the dry cleaning this morning..

"Ah,Siwon oppa gave me that dress yesterday.. We went to his bestfriend's birthday last night.." I answer her and put the ready-to-eat breakfast on the table..

"Ooo,that's why.. After that,you just go home like that? Because based on my eyes,you look very bright this morning.."

"Well,actually something happen after that.. Let's eat the breakfast while I tell the story"

So,I tell Mae In about my first kiss last night with oppa.. But,I don't tell her about what oppa said about his thought of our relationship because I feel it's too private.. When I finish my story, I see Mae In's jaw dropped..

"Oh My God! Are you serious? How romantic it is! Woah,you are so lucky.. My first kiss isn't that romantic.. Blame that Jung Ryeo Sung guy.. He justy kiss me when we watch the movie in the theatre.."

"Well,I guess I'm lucky enough.."

"Let's wash the dish and then go to campus before we late.. Our first class is Hwang ssaem.."

"Yeah,you right.. Let's go!"

After we wash the dishes,we go to campus.. We arrived on time..

**fast forward to lunch break**

It's lunchtime.. I order the lunch with Mae In.. When we eating our lunch,

"Mae In-ah,are we going to have a group meeting after this?"

"I don't think so because Hye Jun-ssi said he can't come today but he's the leader.."

"Ah okay.. I can go to the supermarket to buy daily needs and choclates then.. Want to go with me?"

"Sure.. I'm free today.. My boyfriend is busy with his own project.."

"My boyfriend is also busy with his job.."

"Well,of course.. he's one of the busiest person in korea i guess.."

I just chuckle hearing what Mae In said..

After the classes end, Mae In and I go to the supermarket.. I buy the daily needs and the ingredients to make chocolate.. It's almost valentine's day and oppa isn't too busy that day so we planned to have a date on that day..

After we finished the shopping,we go back directly to home and I have dinner with Mae In and Tae In oppa in the nearest restaurant..

After I had dinner,I take a bath and get dressed.. I starting to planning what will Oppa and I do on our first valentine since oppa let me do it..

"Picnic sounds good but where's the best spot.. Hmm.. I'll ask oppa later.. About the food, kimbap,lunchbox and fruits will do.. Ah the lunchbox,let's make the cute one.. Ah,the chocolate.. I will make it by myself.. After that,what should we do? Ah,let oppa plan the rest.." I talk to myself and make small notes..

After that,I go to sleep and recharge my energy because tomorrow I'll be busy with the group meeting and cooking..

---

short update! >.<

Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for any mistakes..

I'll fast forward this story to the valentine's day.. see you!

critics, Comments and subscribers are very welcome! Love you lots!