Chapter 19

The Journey of Love

After the had their lunch, they continue their practice again.. because i have to attend the exchange student prep class, i had to leave.. i haven't told siwon oppa about this program because he need to concentrate for their south america tour..

**fast forward**

it's the day when super junior have to leave for their south america tour concert.. because of their intense practice, siwon oppa didin't have time for our date so he decide that before they leave,siwon oppa go to my place..

"take care when i'm not around.. i'm gonna miss you so much,dear.." he said whil hug me tightly..

"you too oppa.. don't forget to eat and rest well.."

"sorry for being a bad boyfriend of you.. i wish i could spent more time with you.." he said and frowned

"it's okay oppa.. i understand that you are busy.. you are the best boyfriend i could ever ask.." i said while caress his cheek..

"i have to leave now.. manager hyung already calling me.." he said while looking at his phone.. "see you around dear.. bye.." he said and peck my lips

"bye oppa.. take care.." i said and wave a goodbye..

actually i feel at ease a little because i don't have to lie about my prep to siwon oppa.. i'll tell him after he comeback from south america immediately about this..

 

**2 weeks later**

it's been 2 weeks since i meet siwon oppa before he leave to south america.. during his time there we barely have a chat because of the time difference but i know that he suffered because of the jet lag,tiredness,and injured his shoulder during their concert in brazil.. when i had spare time i'll watch their performance from the fancams that posted at youtube.. i also busy with my exchange program prep.. it's getting near.. i decided to tell siwon oppa today.. we agree to meet up at my place then go to his place.. i'm ready to go with this outfit and a few minutes later siwon oppa said he's arrived.. 

when i'm arrived at the basement,i feel that someone watching at me so i look around to make sure it's safe to meet siwon oppa.. when i see no one around i go to siwon oppa's car and get in immediately.. after say a short hi,we left immediately..

"oppa,back then when we're in the basement i feel like someone watching us.."

"me too.. that's why i didn't get off and leave quickly.. it seems that we have to take a longer route today.. just in case they're following us.."

"Okay.. i hope everything gonna be okay.." i said then oppa squeezes my hand softly..

"How are you when i'm not around?'

"I'm good.. how about your shoulder? Is it still hurt?"

"It's getting better since i've met you today.."

"Ouch this cheesy man.. how come you getting more cheesy.. tsk"

"But you love me and my cheesiness right?"

"Nope" i said and let my hand off from his grasp..

"What are you saying? Do you meet another man these 2 weeks?"

"Yes.. and he's way smarter than you.." i said and stick out my tounge

"What?! Ya! Tell me who he is immediately.. he have to know tjat you're taken.."

"Nope.. i won't tell you.. just focus on the road oppa.."

"How can i focus on driving if you just told me that you met another man.. ya! Tell me who he is.. is he a celebrity? Is he an actor or an idol? A producer? A CEO? Is he from your university or your neighborhood.. ya! Tell me bout him"

"He's no one from the entertainment world and  he's from my university.." i said carelessly..

"What?! Okay then go other university.. i'll transfer you to another university.. i'll cover the cost too.. and i think you should move out from your flat just in case he can meet you there.."

"What?! Are you crazy? Nope.. i won't transfer anywhere or move out anywhere.."

"You're siding him? Ya! You're still my girlfriend-soon-to-be-wife.. tell me who is that man? Tell me why he's much better than me? Is he younger than me?"

"Who said you're my boyfriend-soon-to-be-husband? He's way older and smarter than you for sure"

"He's older than me? Ya! how come he's way older than ne? Are you becoming someone mistress?"

"Ya!" I hit his arm "am i that low in your eyes?! I'm not a mistress.. he's my profesor! I meet him almost everyday since i'm taking his classes.."

"Wh-wh-what? You're professor? So you're not having affair behind me?"

"Of course not.. it's you who conclude everything by yourself.."

"But you said that you meet another man while i'm not around.."

"Is that mean that i'm having affair behind you just because i'm meeting another man whom is my professor?" I scoffed unbelievable..

"Sorry dear for accusing you.. it'a just i don't like it when you say there's a better man than me.."

"I just wanna tease you actually.. it's fun to see you jealous.."

"Haish this girlfriend-soon-to-be-wife of mine.."

I just reply him by stick out my tongue..